Poor madhu is bearing too much.. 
Rk broke her fast.. It was so nice.. 
Update next part soon.. 

Thnx dear
..snow_flake.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: madhumeandyou

Awesome update.  So rk n madhu got married.  Rk wants divorce from madhu. She's staying in his room. Rks family dsnt knw madhu is his wife. Waiting to know what will happen next. Thanks for the pm.  Do update soon 

Thanks dear
..snow_flake.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha15778383

Good update wish madhu is strong and RK should realise value of a wife and come back to her and thanks  for the pm

Yes, surely he'll realise it and fall for her ðŸ˜‰ keep reading
..snow_flake.. thumbnail
Thanks dear
..snow_flake.. thumbnail
OMG... such a early update. Enjoy guy...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-----------------------------------------

(NO PROOF READ)

Chapter 4

"Congratulations Madhu." Dipali said with a fade smile on her face when Madhu looked on RK who looked on guilty. "I am so happy for you Madhu beta. Now you have to take good care of yourself." Radha said caressing her hair, Madhu smiled in reply. "You take rest, I am bringing your dinner here." Saying this Radha was going to leave when she looked at RK asking, "Rishu.. Go and break Dipali's fast."

RK nodded and remembered how he made Madhu drink water on the terrace, he looked at Madhu and then looked on Dipali and left with her.

"RK, is everything alright?" Dipali asked when he looked at her confuse. "Nowadays I am seeing you are caring for Madhu so much, as if her family gave you her responsibility."

RK looked at her saying, "C'mon Dipali. She is our guest."

"But you didn't like her before." She reminded him.

"But now I like her." As RK said, Dipali looked at him shock. "I mean.. She's alone in this city. So what's big deal if I care for her. Don't you think you are overreacting?"

"RK, I love you and that's why I am overeating. I can't see you with anyone else." She said cupping his face, RK looked on with a smile.

At night, Madhu was sitting alone in the room, she looked at the medicine kept beside the bed. She was going to take them when she saw him forwarding the medicine and water, Madhu looked up at him with a smile and had the medicine.

RK sat beside her asking, "How are you feeling now?"

"Much better."

"I am sorry Madhubala, your pregnancy news was completely slipped from my mind." RK said looking down.

"It's okay Rishab jee. Things were already complicated in your life, so it's obvious you won't remember this things. I didn't mind, believe me." She said with a smile.

"But you were aware of it then why did you keep the fast?"

"Rishab jee, so what we doesn't share a normal relation, so what we hide our marriage from everyone but we both know what's the truth. For next six months, we are husband and wife and you can't take away this rights from me. I did this for your well being, for your happiness. Can't I do this small thing for you?" She asked looking into his eyes and they shared an eye lock.

"You are not going anywhere now." RK declared.

"But we finalized that I will shift with Aditi jee." Madhu said with her head down.

"No. Until the baby comes, you are not going anywhere."

"No, Rishab jee. This can't happen. I know your relation with Dipali jee isn't going in proper way for me. I don't want to be the reason for your failure relationship. Please don't force me." Madhu said as she recalled whatever Dipali told her during the puja and tear escaped from her eyes.

Seeing her in tears, RK felt a pierce in his heart, "Did Dipali tell you anything?"

"No but I can see things around. Right?" RK looked down agreeing. "That's why I won't stay here for longer."

"Okay.. But you will stay with Dipali until the baby comes okay?" Madhu nodded with a small smile.

Next day, RK was sitting at Ranveer's house when Ranveer walked out from his bedroom after getting freshen up. "RK, will you have coffee?" He asked but RK didn't reply to him. He saw him staring at his engagement ring and was lost in deep thoughts, Ranveer didn't bother to ask anything and went to the kitchen to make coffee.

He walked out after some time and forward the cup to RK saying, "Coffee..!"

"No. I don't need it."

"You need it RK.. Have..!" Ranveer placed the cup on the table and sat beside him. "What are you thinking?" He asked.

"What? Nothing..!" RK replied taking a sip.

"RK, what are you doing yaar? I can see.. You don't want to leave Madhubala, then why are you marrying Dipali?"

"Who told you I don't want to leave her..!" RK asked rolling his eyes.

"Your eyes and your behavior. If you don't want to leave her then why did you ask her to stay with Aditi for next few months until she gives birth to her baby?"

"Aditi told you all this?" RK sighed.

"That's not my answer."

"I care for her that's why I told her." He replied casually.

"Do you think she deserve this? RK still you have time to back off, don't ruin your life with your hand. Once she slip from your hand, you won't get her easily." Ranveer advised.

"Ranveer, you know I love Dipali, then why are you saying all this yaar?" RK said frustrated. "I think I shouldn't come here." Saying this he left from his house.

Days started passing, day by day RK's care for Madhu grown up. RK was in a meeting when suddenly his eyes fall on the clock and excused from the client. He walked out from the meeting room and called at landlines. "Hello?" Patil received the call.

"Patil, go and give the phone to Madhubala."

"Jee chief." Patil went to Madhu's room and handed her the phone. "Hello?" She answered.

"Did you have your lunch!" RK asked concern, Madhu smiled replying, "Yes.."

".. And.." But before RK could ask further, Madhu replied, "Yes, I had my medicines and now I am laying." RK smiled ruffling his hair. "You don't need to care for me so much Rishab jee..!"

"Why don't? After all I am your.." He paused and there was a awkward silence between them. "Ugh.. Madhubala I have to leave, talk with you later."

"Okay." She hang up the call.

"What has happened with me? Nowadays I am claiming myself her husband why?" He wondered. "Few days left for your wedding RK. Don't put other things in your mind." He said while running his fingers into his hair and left for meeting.

Few days left, finally RK and Dipali's wedding date fixed but that wasn't go well for RK. "What's wrong RK?" Dipali asked not seeing any excitement in his face.

"Nothing Dipali." He replied and left from there.

During this days, RK tried to keep himself away from Madhu but at the end he went to her to know about her health. As the day started arriving, RK's dilemma grown up. One side Dipali whom he claimed he loves her and other side Madhu whom he accepted as his responsibility.

On his Sangeet day, as everyone enjoying at Kundra house there Madhu was standing alone at the terrace when RK came there searching for her. "Oh you here and I was finding you every where at house." He said huffing and walked to her. "Is everything alright?" He asked seeing her silent.

Madhu looked at him and said, "You shouldn't come here Rishab jee. From tomorrow your pre wedding rituals will start, if today anyone see us together then it won't be good for you."

"Stop worrying about me Madhu." As yelled in frustration while Madhu looked at him shock. It wasn't that RK yelled at her, it's because for the first time RK called her Madhu. "What do you think of yourself? Do you want to be ideal..?" He asked furious. "From the very first day, you never think about yourself, I blamed you so many times but you had no complaints. The entire village thought that for me Krishna died but you never told anything, never blamed or had complaints about it. Why Madhu?" He asked pulling her by her arms.

"I want your happiness only." She said looking down when he free her from his grip.

"Why?"

"I know how it feels when your loved one left you suddenly." Madhu said as tears came out from her eyes. "I know you and Dipali jee love each other then who am I to come between you both? That's why I never showed any right on you."

"But what if today I say I don't care what will happen, I will go and will tell everything to Dipali and my family." RK asked serious.

"Why will you do this? Do you love me?" She asked when RK looked on. "It's just because you think me your responsibility, you think, I deserve this but what about Dipali jee? You can't ditch her at last moment Rishab jee. Tomorrow is your wedding, you both are perfect for each other. I am an unwanted person in your life, please don't think about me.. I am fine." She said. "Rishab jee, today if you accept me then also I can't be yours. Yes..! I think you my husband but I still love Krishna, I can't forget him ever." Madhu said with tears in her eyes. "And I know even you can't forget Dipali jee.. So, it will be good if we go on our respective ways."

"But Madhu, promise me, whenever you need me, without any hesitation you will call me and I will go everyday to meet you at Aditi's place." RK said and wiped her tears and took her hands in him, "I can't deny the fact that I really care for you."

"I know. And I will take care of myself." They smiled looking at each other.

Suddenly Dipali came there and saw RK holding her hand. "RK?" She called him when Madhu took back her hand. "Everyone calling you down." RK nodded and gave a smile to Madhu and left from there.

"Let's go down Dipali jee." Madhu said and was going to leave when Dipali stopped her. "Madhu, can I request you one thing?"

Madhu turned at her saying, "Sure.."

"Please go from Kundra mansion." She said turning at her. "Madhu, you are very nice but I like you but your closeness with RK makes me insecure, without any reason I lash out on him. Madhu, if you stay here, I know our married life will not go well. May be, RK is behaving friendly with you but I am his would be wife. You tell me isn't my normal reaction if I see my husband with another girl?" As Dipali said Madhu's eyes filled with tears. "Madhu, I know my words are hurting you but please think from my side."

"I understand Dipali jee.. Even I have decided to shift somewhere after your wedding. So don't worry, for me, you will not face any trouble in your married life." Madhu assured and left from there.

That night both RK Madhu couldn't sleep properly. One side, RK was thinking about Madhu and her words, other side Madhu was thinking about Dipali's words.

Next morning, RK gets ready for haldi ceremony when Ranveer came there. "You ready?" He asked excited but noticed RK was physically present there but not mentally. "RK what's bothering you?"

"Nothing. Let's go." Saying this he was going to leave when Ranveer said, "You sure about it no!" RK nodded saying, "Yes. There's no way to look back as Madhu and I can't be happy together."  Saying this RK walked out.

Ranveer thought, "From Madhubala to Madhu.. Interesting..!"

In the evening, Madhu knocked on RK's room door. "Come.." Madhu walked in. Seeing her coming, he slightly gets worried. "Madhu, you here? Is everything fine? Your health? Are you fine?"

"Yes Rishab jee.. I am fine. Radha aunty ask me to give you your wedding suit." She said forwarding the suit.

"Oh.."

"Get ready soon." Saying this Madhu walked out.

RK gets ready while his mind was in dilemma. Every time, he recalled his moments with Madhu. "Stop thinking about her RK..!" He chided himself and took a deep breath.

"RK..!" Ranveer walked in and saw him ready. "You are looking damn handsome."

"Thanks."

"So, finally you are officially getting married with Dipali." He reminded. "Oh, I forgot.. Today I will take Madhu with me and make her settle with Aditi." As Ranveer said, RK's reaction changed, his face dropped. "What happened? You aren't looking happy? Is anything in your mind?"

RK recalled Madhu saying she only loves Krishna, he rudely replied, "Nothing." He looked at his sehra and asked, "Do you know how to tie it?"

"No. But I think Madhu knows, after all she belongs from village and there everyone knows this things." Ranveer said with a smirk and saw him getting furious.

"I don't need her help." Saying this he walked out from the room grabbing the cloth.

RK was sitting in the hall when Radha came there asking, "Why didn't you wear the sehra yet?"

"I don't know how to ear it." RK replied.

Radha searched for someone when she saw Madhu was passing by there, Radha called her when Madhu came there. "Madhu, will you please help him to wear it. I have other works." saying this she left from there. RK looked on when Madhu helped him to wear them, she had no expression on her face while RK kept looking at her when feeling his gaze, she looked down at him and they shared an eye lock.

---------------------

Paas aye..
Dooriyan phir bhi kam na hui..
Ek adhoori si hamari kahani rahi...
Aasmaan ko zameen, yeh zaroori nahi..
Jaa mile.. jaa mile..
Ishq sachha wahi..
Jisko milti nahi, manzile.. maanzile..

Rang the noor tha..
Jab karib tu tha..
Ek jannat sa tha yeh jahan..
Waqt ki reith pe..
Kuch mere naam sa..
Likh ke chodh gaya.. Tu kaha..

Hamari adhoori kahani..
Hamari adhoori Kahani..

------------------

"Rishu, are you ready?" As Mohan asked walking out from the room, they came back to sense and looked on.

Soon RK and the entire family left for the venue. At the wedding hall, Dipali's family greeted him with respect and soon the jaymala ritual took place, during the ritual, RK searched for Madhu but didn't find her anywhere but he ignored. Soon the wedding rituals took place but now RK's eyes only searched for Madhu as he gets worried for her, he called Ranveer. "What happened RK?"

"Where's Madhu?"

"I don't know. May be, she's attending the guests. I am checking." Saying this he left.

Soon the rituals started bu RK's mind was captured by Madhu as he recalled his wedding with her. 'Kanyadan' ritual took place while RK remembered his wedding with Madhu, soon the priest asked them to stand for taking the pheras. While walking around the fire, RK kept remembering the vows which he took during his marriage with Madhu and his eyes searched for her. He looked at Ranveer who nodded no as he didn't find her there. suddenly RK's feet automatically stopped. He looked at Dipali who asked, "What happen RK?"

"I am sorry Dipali." He said while everyone gets worried.

"What happened Rishu? Why did you stop in the middle?" Mohan asked.

"I am sorry everyone but I can't marry you Dipali." He declared.

"WHAT..~ Why? What happened?" Tears rolled out from her eyes.

"Because I am already married.. married with Madhubala. Madhu is my wife." Everyone looked on shock. "I hide it but now I don't want to hide it anymore. Jhoot par koi rishta nahi banta."

"RK you are lying right?" Dipali started crying.

"Dipali, control yourself, I am  not lying. And now please let me go, I will explain everything once I return. I have to find Madhu now." Saying this RK removed the cloth from his neck and walked out from the mandap while everyone tried to stop him but he didn't stop there and left the place, leaving everyone shattered.

RK reached his house with Ranveer and called her name, they searched each and every room when RK walked in her room, "Madhu/ Madhu.." He searched everywhere but didn't find her.

"Did you find her?" Ranveer asked while walking in when RK nodded and was going to leave when he saw her mangalsutra and vermilion box kept on the table along with a note.

RK immediately read it, "Congratulation Rishab jee for your wedding. Today you got your love of your life and now I don't think I should stay here anymore. I know you asked me to stay with Aditi jee but after thinking a lot, I have decided that I will live on my own. I know if I stay in your touch, your relation with Dipali jee will not work and that's why I took this decision. I signed on our divorce papers, after few months you please submit it in court and please forget our marriage." RK read and took the papers from the table and saw her signs. "I also returning you this mangalsutra, now I don't have any right on it. You are now completely free from my side."

RK read and looked on shocked, "No.. She can't do this. I won't let her go away, not at least in her pregnancy phase." Saying this RK left from there while Ranveer followed him.

-------------

Quiet long update, hope you'll like it. Will wait for your comments and please don't forget to hit like.

Film Name : Hamari Adhuri Kahani

Edited by ..snow_flake.. - 5 years ago
madhumeandyou thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

fantastic update. dips jealous of madhu. rk wants madhu to stay but she left to let him have a happy life. rk n ranveer search for her but couldn't find her. she left a note along with her mangalsutra. now rk is tensed. thanks alot for update do update soon
Hend_Refai thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what an interesting update
at last her declared to everyone that he is Madhu husband and she is him wife

please tell me he will find her soon
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
jab dil tootta hai toh kuch aur maine nehi rakhte...

painful update...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...

harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awesome update,
Rk stopped the wedding finally he revealed to all Madhu is his wife,
Madhu left the house hope Rk finds her soon,
thanks for the update

meera_02_82 thumbnail
Wonderful part with emotional moments, waiting for the next