Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Plain and forgettable, will not give her a second look. Below average. Fat. 
goatian thumbnail
Amala Paul is Nagarjuna's wife?? 😲

This thing in south movies is really awkward. Kajal played love interest of both Chiranjhibi and Ram charan.
Schmmuck thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: goatian

This thing in south movies is really awkward. Kajal played love interest of both Chiranjhibi and Ram charan.

Sridevi did it in the past too. Romanced ANR and Nagarjuna, the father-son duo. πŸ˜†

Why, she even played Rajnikanth's step mom when she was all of 13.

And it's just Amala. Amala Paul is a different actress.
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Not Amala Paul. Amala an old South actress is Nagarjuna's second wife.
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its her extremely well etched character Devsena which makes Anushka beautiful graceful fiery feisty hot stunning etc etc etc..I'm in awe with Devsena atm😳 
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLOhWTiRThA[/YOUTUBE]

This is her. She goes by Amala Akkineni now. She is a big animal activist I think and a very good bharatanatyam dancer. 
goatian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Schmmuck

Sridevi did it in the past too. Romanced ANR and Nagarjuna, the father-son duo.πŸ˜†

Why, she even played Rajnikanth's step mom when she was all of 13.

And it's just Amala. Amala Paul is a different actress.

Will amy Jackson play Rajnikanth's love interest in 2.0?? If so that's gonna be super super awkward. She's younger than his daughter.
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
^^ Did any similar incident happen before ? Girl younger than daughter playing heroine ? 
--Nazakaat-- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
she is100 times more beautiful than any of the actresses we have here in Bollywood, I understand the unwillingness of some of you to accept that shes divinely gorgeous...''she looks average"---I wud tell u to get an eyecheckup done...she has got an amazing personality..shes beautiful in and out...unlike some...and many of u said she wont get work in Bollywood ,btw I want to ask something wts soo huge about our industry??...almost all the movies that are made here are crap...with nude scenes and stuff...she rules her territory,she don't need any Bollywood offer to show her power and again she isn't the type to do roles without any substance,offer her a role that has substance to it,she will show u what she is...and one of u said shes isn't committed to her work...get ur facts right before u say something like that...her body of work,her conviction,her versatility is enough to show how much committed she is to her work...shes undoubtedly a LADY SUPERSTAR...

^^woman in every sense...the last time I saw someone this beautiful was aishwarya in jodhaa Akbar...

^^can anyone manage to look beautiful as her with such minimal makeup??I don't think...she doesn't contour nor highlight her features..but still looks drop dead gorgeous...

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Image result for yami gautam gif

Related image

Nothing in front of her
Edited by Pirated_Fun - 7 years ago