How beautiful is Anushka Shetty compared to other BW actresses?

Schmmuck thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9K3K9KMNQU[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3NQ7CA-8JY[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She is far more talented and prettier than most IMO. Bollywood mein sach mein attractive hain kaun? Kat used to be pretty before botox and her face is melting off now, DP is hot but lacks grace, Alia is short and looks like a child, Shraddha is a terrible actress and plain looking, Kareena has never been beautiful like people claim her to be and is over-the-hills now, Anushka is plastic, Sonakshi is hideous. Bollywood actresses aren't particularly attractive these days. They are just better groomed. The model-turned-actress generation at least had statuesque height and great bodies, these new crop of starkids like Jhanvi, Sara etc are so homely. 
divaz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Star_girl

She is far more talented and prettier than most IMO. Bollywood mein sach mein attractive hain kaun? Kat used to be pretty before botox and her face is melting off now, DP is hot but lacks grace, Alia is short and looks like a child, Shraddha is a terrible actress and plain looking, Kareena has never been beautiful like people claim her to be and is over-the-hills now, Anushka is plastic, Sonakshi is hideous. Bollywood actresses aren't particularly attractive these days. They are just better groomed. The model-turned-actress generation at least had statuesque height and great bodies, these new crop of starkids like Jhanvi, Sara etc are so homely. 

exactly no one of the current lot is even as remotely attractive as the ladies from 90s

-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i dnt know her ..but she is not beautiful 
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
really beatiful one of my fav👍🏼
TheDarkRock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Even though I loved her in Bahubali but on topic I will say many
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I don't know her. But she is just a random above average looker..and she is fair.. that is all.. Take Sonam! She is I think the most beautiful face-wise in current BW!

She has such a sweet smile and in desi look when she doesn't do those stupid OTT fashion stuff she is gorgeous!

https://static.sify.com/cms/image/jdwmVpgceeisi.jpg 
serendipity_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She doesn't stand out or anything. Quite average in all aspects (features, face, body).
Schmmuck thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

I don't know her. But she is just a random above average looker..and she is fair.. that is all.. Take Sonam! She is I think the most beautiful face-wise in current BW!

She has such a sweet smile and in desi look when she doesn't do those stupid OTT fashion stuff she is gorgeous!

https://static.sify.com/cms/image/jdwmVpgceeisi.jpg 

Completely agree. Anushka may not be as beautiful as Sonam but she is better than the likes of Deepika, Katrina, Shraddha, Alia etc.
JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She is a combination of talent and looks.She made it on her own.

Few actress have looks with no talent,few are talented with no looks 

and there is an actress in btown who  neither has looks nor talented but her papa bear's money is the sole reason for her stay in the film industry.