Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: --Nazakaat--

she is100 times more beautiful than any of the actresses we have here in Bollywood, I understand the unwillingness of some of you to accept that shes divinely gorgeous...''she looks average"---I wud tell u to get an eyecheckup done...she has got an amazing personality..shes beautiful in and out...unlike some...and many of u said she wont get work in Bollywood ,btw I want to ask something wts soo huge about our industry??...almost all the movies that are made here are crap...with nude scenes and stuff...she rules her territory,she don't need any Bollywood offer to show her power and again she isn't the type to do roles without any substance,offer her a role that has substance to it,she will show u what she is...and one of u said shes isn't committed to her work...get ur facts right before u say something like that...her body of work,her conviction,her versatility is enough to show how much committed she is to her work...shes undoubtedly a LADY SUPERSTAR...

^^woman in every sense...the last time I saw someone this beautiful was aishwarya in jodhaa Akbar...

^^can anyone manage to look beautiful as her with such minimal makeup??I don't think...she doesn't contour nor highlight her features..but still looks drop dead gorgeous...

Beauty is a subjective thing. She does look average to me. That's okay. To you she's gorgeous. That is also okay. It's a matter of opinion. ðŸ˜Š
And I don't know anything about her to judge her inner beauty and personality. My opinion is purely based on her physical appearance, and no one needs to get an eye checkup if they disagree with you. I gather that you're her fan, but chill!
NightReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lol some comments on this thread. Calling Anushka fat! No wonder Parineeti has to harp about her weight loss day after day.
Of course, bollywood has star kids as actresses who don't even need to look beautiful these days
I have seen Aishwarya being criticized for her looks on this forum. So ya, not very surprising.
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Whoever she is she is not at all that pretty or beautiful. 
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NightReader

Lol some comments on this thread. Calling Anushka fat! No wonder Parineeti has to harp about her weight loss day after day.
Of course, bollywood has star kids as actresses who don't even need to look beautiful these days
I have seen Aishwarya being criticized for her looks on this forum. So ya, not very surprising.

yes even I have seen that 😆
NishaAP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anachronist

I dont find her beautiful and she looked over weight in few scenes in baubali 2

True, Actual between BB1 and BB2 she did a movie called size 0 and she out on lot of weight for that. she thought she can reduce fast but that was not easy. THe movie was a wrong choice, it failed at box office miserably.

shalini1323 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Star_girl

She is far more talented and prettier than most IMO. Bollywood mein sach mein attractive hain kaun? Kat used to be pretty before botox and her face is melting off now, DP is hot but lacks grace, Alia is short and looks like a child, Shraddha is a terrible actress and plain looking, Kareena has never been beautiful like people claim her to be and is over-the-hills now, Anushka is plastic, Sonakshi is hideous. Bollywood actresses aren't particularly attractive these days. They are just better groomed. The model-turned-actress generation at least had statuesque height and great bodies, these new crop of starkids like Jhanvi, Sara etc are so homely. 

I am sorry but what has height got to do with beauty? Plus, Alia is an actor. Not a model. And a pretty good actor. Also let's not forget many of the beautiful faces from yesteryears were not exactly tall with great bodies... waheeda rehman, rakhi, nanda,sharmila tagore..  And from the current, even yami is very short, Rani, kajol, preity aren't very tall as well. I don't think that takes away from their beauty. 

Similarly, just because one is tall with a great body doesn't mean she or he has nice facial features.

Having said that, I think Anushka Shetty is beautiful. She has a quintessential Indian face, very expressive eyes. 
Edited by shalini1323 - 7 years ago
nemesis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
She's about an average on looks. Maybe some grooming or some sort of makeover can make lil difference. But otherwise, I have seen wayyy beautiful indian girls (and i'm not talking abt bollywood chicks here)
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nemesis12

She's about an average on looks. Maybe some grooming or some sort of makeover can make lil difference. But otherwise, I have seen wayyy beautiful indian girls (and i'm not talking abt bollywood chicks here)

WORD.
NightReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What is the point of this question? What is the need for comparison? Beauty is subjective. All of the world can praise Aishwarya to the skies but you have people in this forum talk about her fakeness and make up etc.
And the comments on Anushka here...fat, average and very very south indian looking (wonder why that is so bad in the first place).
Some people and their condescending attitude 😆
appletomypie thumbnail
What's "very very South Indian looking"?