Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: .AmazingAmy.

Yup , Amy rocksπŸ˜†

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ..PikACHU...

Some of the people here are coming across as racist πŸ€’ But anyways prabhas and rana are sexy looking beasts for me, they have a certain raw, Indian sex appeal, which i find quite attractive 😳 better than the boring ark or sid mals of bollywood πŸ˜† and waise bhi i have a thing for talk dark and handsome men so!! As for anushka, what amazes me os her simplicity, she appears to be so simple, yet so pretty everytime and iam sure with all the grooming these so called plastic bw beauties get, she would certainly give a kadi takkar to them πŸ‘πŸΌ

Agree with BoldπŸ˜ƒ
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Some of the comments on here are so ignorant and disgusting. All the education and progress in the world can never change the mentality of people

+1
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Unwarranted comparison and some very racist and disgusting comments.
With these disgusting comments, some members surely have pulled their favourites down. So sad!
Karenina thumbnail
She is very beautiful. And, she's a natural unlike many Bollywood actresses. Was breathtaking in Bahubali 2.
reallygotme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She is a pristine beauty with amazing facial features and unique charm.She was well toned when she first entered movies.Now with age and makeovers for different roles its bound to change.She has a majestic screen presence.πŸ‘

if Anushka has a typical South Indian face I can say the same for some Hindi GEC favorites like Parineeti Chopra,Sonakshi,Sanaya,Divyanka and DrashtiπŸ˜†.I was surprised to know they are of NI origin before reading up their names and while looking at the pics.Now if they are average or not,depends on the person viewing them πŸ˜›
Most of the gorgeous ladies in BW hail from South majorly like Vyjayanti Mala,Jayaprada,Hema Malini,Divya Bharti,Sridevi,Aishwarya,Namrata,Dia,Deepika.Wow infact if you take out South population there are barely any beauty queens leftπŸ˜†.These ladies are bonafide beauty standards for whole of BW audience and revered for looks unlike say a Karisma or Kareena who are lauded by a particular section alone.
Edited by reallygotme - 6 years ago
HotFuzz thumbnail
I like Anushka shetty .. Strong performer with strong screen presence especially when she dons princess roles. Her confidence makes her look beautiful and she has good physique