Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krantikari thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
I definitely like her face. And she was glorious as Devasena in Baahubali.

Thats all that matters to me, tbh.😆

P.S. I feel she's one of those people who look more attractive in motion rather than in still photos. :)
RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

the images u have posted on pg 1 r mostly the sleazy ones. she's gorgeous and here's one of her most beautiful pics

Schmmuck thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^Too much saturation going on in the pic. Keep it natural plss

And which pics are sleazy on pg 1? I just tried to showcase her in every kind of clothing possible. Sleaziness is in your eyes. If your offended by her cleavage or navel that's not my problem.
goatian thumbnail
Didn't know about the lips and nose job. After the surgery innocence in her face is gone. Though she looked really lovely in her engagement photos. Tried to watch her last film with Mahesh babu & Kajal. Man that film was so boring.
And yeah. In Attarintiki Daredi the other girl & the woman who played the role of her mother looked better. 

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: _shadesnature_

What south Indian aunty really !!😆

Yeah that's is the name they use for all south Indian actress who are not size zero . I didn't argue then as they were like KRK ,judge the actress based on one or two photo from Google 
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kamala05

Yeah that's is the name they use for all south Indian actress who are not size zero . I didn't argue then as they were like KRK ,judge the actress based on one or two photo from Google 

Why give importance to krk , he can go to any limits for publicity 
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
She is most definitely very beautiful. Quintessential Southern beauty. ❤️ But what really sets her apart is this combination of acting skills & beauty, no-one has this in near equal measure. B2 is mug much better than B1 because of the actors & their skills. I hope she does some good BW films & doesn't appear in fluffy running around trees style. Anurag Basu, Vishal Bhardwaj & Motwane.. Listening?
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anachronist

Why give importance to krk , he can go to any limits for publicity 

Yeah krk can go to any limits to disrespect anyone n most disgusting thing he even have bulks of followers !!
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Schmmuck

Oh, she was sooo beautiful when she debuted. But then she messed up with her chin surgery and nose job. Check the before and after pics

BEFORE:

AFTER

I liked her in son of satyamurthy !!
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
^^ Never found Samantha good-looking but there is this actor called Amala who used to be a dead-ringer for DP before she went & got surgeries done!! Now she looks OK.