Mayur SS: Strangers in the night Part 16/Page 27(The END)

Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi Guys,
Here is my another SS on Mayank and Nupur our Mayur.

Strangers in the Night

I don't know how much I am going to justify this title, cause there only one instance of strangers in the night and after that strangers will no longer be strangers.

Let's see...

Hope you all like it.

Scroll down for part 1
Edited by shafy_MN - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail

Part 1

A car stopped in front of a mansion, a man stepped out with a wide smile on his face and why not he always feel happy coming home, he took few steps and was warmly greeted by his beloved wife. Giving her a sweet hug he said,"Kya baat hai aaj madam humara daraze per hi deedar ker rahi hai". The Lady got shy out and said,"Kya aap bhi...chaliye ander Nupur aur Gunjan ko mene bhi aaj jaldi bulwa liya tha usse baat aap hi krenge...!" This couple was the most loveable couple and proud parents of Nupur and Gunjan, Mr. Rajesh and Mrs.Namrita Bhushan. They entered their hall to be greeted by both of their daughters. Today Nupur and Gunjan seems unusually cheerful it seems something was fishing up in their mind, but leaving that both of them sat over dining hall along with their daughters sitting infront.

Moreover, the same scenario was at Sharma mansion as well. Sharma son's Mayank and Samrat were sitting at one side and their parents Ravi Sharma and Shipla Sharma were on other side keen to talk something with their buddies.

@Bhushan House

Nupur spoke impatiently," Mere se ruka na jaa raha hai..!! Mein pehle bolti hoon..!!Okay". Everyone nodded their head and proceed with what their eldest daughter is upto. She continued,"Mene aur Gunjan ne decide kiya hai iss baar aap logo ki wedding anniversry hum Cruise mein celeberate krenge..!! Aur humne saare arrangements bhi kerwa liye hai..."

@Sharma House

Samrat stated the same dialogue Nupur said and looked at his parent's with hope. Shilpa Sharma got up from her place and hugged Samrat and Mayank for giving them such a pleasent surprise. ,"I am so happy... ye meri anniversry ka ab tak ka best gift tha...!! Mere bete itne samjhdaar ho gaye hai mene socha na tha...!" Ravi continued," But barkhurdaar...mere pyare beto...mein iss Cruise mein ek shart mein jaunga...!" With that he gave a smile to his wife and loud thumping to his sons's heart.

@Bhushan House

"Shart...what condition dad..." Gunjan asked. Rajesh Bhushan continued,"Bachoo ab tum log bade ho Gaye ho and I am very happy the way both of you leading your life...but I guess you should step ahead in your life and go to next level".

@Sharma House

"Level... kya bol raho aap Dad sab bounce ho raha hai...!" Mayank complained, Ravi Sharma said,"Kya bounce Mayank I thought you to be most intelligent person...!" Mayank made a face, seeing this Shilpa ji said,"Kya aap bbhi... maze lene mein aap Samrat ke baap ho...". Ravi Sharma said proudly,"Darling baap to mein dono ka..!" Shilpa ji eyed him,"Aap bhi Na...bacche bethe yahan per...Aur aapko romance soojh raha hai..!" Before Ravi ji could say anything Samrat jumped,"Guys...we are waiting for something".

@Bushan and Sharma House- both parent's say in union,"We want you to get married Nupur - Mayank".

WHATTT!!!

Whhhaaattt..!!

The later expression of 'what' was from Mayank and Nupur but first one was from their siblings.

@Sharma House

Samrat," What are you saying Dad...!" eyeing to his brother he said,"Aap mujhe aur mere bhai ko alag kerna chahte ho... Humare beech mein ladki leker ana chahte ho..!! Bass... yahi dekhna reh gaya tha..." Shilpa ji turned his ears, he winced in pain but she continued,"Chup ker...Nautanki...kahin ka... khoob samjhti hoon kiske dialogue hai...!" She looked at Mayank knowing this was the extact expression of him towards this.

@Bhushan House

Gunjab," What... kya keh rahe ho aap..! All of a sudden...itna bada surprise..!! Meri Di ko mujhse door kyu ker rahe ho Dad...!" A few tears formed in her eyes, Namrita patted her shoulder and said,"Gunjab Beta har ladki KO apna parivaar chodh ker doosre ke ghar to Jana hota hai Na..!! Ek din tu bhi jaayegi...!" Gunjan replied reluctantly,"Nahi mein apne mom dad ko chodh ker kabhi nahi jaungi..!" Saying she hugged her mother. Namrita hugged her back and said,"Sab samay batayega bachha mere...lekin abhi to Di ki shaadi ki baat chall rahi hai pehle usse to vida ker le..!", saying she looked at her daughter, Nupur was all quiet all that long but now when everyone was waiting for her to speak she said,"Aane do.!! USS ladke ki mene nani nahi yaad dila di Na...Bygod mera naam bhi Nupur Bhushan nahi..!" she miffed and her father patted his forhead, calming himself he said,"Beta..!! Aise nahi kerte meri poori baat to sun le..."

@Sharma House

Mayank: "Shut up Samrat..!! Kya tu bhi natak kerta rehta hai...!" turning to his father he said,"Dad all I am fear ki Na jaane kesi ladki aayegi...will she able to keep our family as one family, I do not want anyone to break our unity, I am not sure how the person will be..!

Ravi: Haanji beta I understand your part, that's why I am saying ki Milne mein kya harz hai..!! We'll invite her family to our cruise party, everyone will get-along and you two could able to decide whether you want to continue or not..!! Do yo agree with me...

@Bhushan House

Nupur: Okay...I agree with you Dad..!! But can't promise mein usse kitna pareshan karungi...

Namrita: Bass Nupur... do not forget you are re-presenting our family infront of us, thodi tehzeeb bana ker rakhna...

@Sharma House

Mayank: Okay Dad as you says...

Shilpa, "Vese bhi mera Mayu itna charming hai bhala kon ladki usse mana kregi!!" saying she pulled his cheeks where Mayank winced in irritation,"Mom...Please. Okay got to go...ek important conference hai I'll take from home... aur aaj ka dinner mein bana dunga aap logo k liye happy". All three said in union,"Happy".

@Bhushan House

Namrita," Ab chall bahut hua tere nakhre...help with me in kitchen...doosre ghar jaayegi to humari naak katwayegi..." Nupur looked towards her father to get somehelp, but all in vain she stood and followed her mother to kitchen. Namrita Bhushan can take up as a strict mother else surely Nupur wouldn't have listened to anyone.

Hope you like it
Edited by shafy_MN - 7 years ago
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Both families so cool mayur parents want their marriage nupur have some other plan superb dear eagerly waiting for mayur meeting  and thanks for pm dear
Ruhana05 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 new ss πŸ˜› superbbb start waiting 4 next part... Thank 4 pm me plzzz continue soon
Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
[B][/B]Awesome part
do continue soon
pihu2june thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful start dear. Waiting for mayur's meeting. Update soon πŸ˜Š
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
oye shaffu. awesome start. very interesting. mayurs parents wants to get married of mayank nupur. but nupur isn't ready at all. mayank bhi jaida happy neehi hai. let's c what happen next. update soon.
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheetal1979

Both families so cool mayur parents want their marriage nupur have some other plan superb dear eagerly waiting for mayur meeting  and thanks for pm dear

Thank you so much.

Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruhana05

new ss πŸ˜› superbbb start waiting 4 next part... Thank 4 pm me plzzz continue soon

Thanks