Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Part 12 Love was just a glance away Page 20

Part 13

Everyone was enjoying the party. Both Sharma's and Bhushan's appreciated the work done by their children. Despite everyone were enjoying the party two people, two souls were in their own world. In the dance floor when they came in contact with each other but then none of them were leaving each other...they do not even caring that what if some pairs of eyes would catch them,  nothing matters to them except the belonging of each other's nearness.  Mayank silently give a signal to her that in sometime he'll go outside and she need to join him.

Wrapping up the party, thankfully or seems like stars were helping Nupur party wrapped up on time. She hurriedly make her way to the deck. In the moonlight with the sounds of waves there stands her prince charming, the person who unknowingly knocked no no not knocked rather broken the doors of her heart and make this way to it and have decided that he'll be staying there forever.

Her footsteps made him realise that she is here, in the moonlight she was shining more than any diamond and why not she is his diamond. He forwarded his hand and took her near the railing of the deck, enclosing her  from back   he said warmly to her cold ears , I love You... She just clutched his hands more tightly while a wave came and gave a splash on the ship such that few drops did fall on them. Indeed nature was enjoying the night of their confession, the night where two stranger people where love want to get happen and certainly it got chance to happen.

He turned her and cupped her face and said, I really really love you Nupur...na jaane kese kab kahan bass tum dil mein bass gayi aur kal raat thanks to you.. mujhe ehsaas hua ki ye aur kuch nahi pyaar hai..! Thanks for coming into my life..

Nupur : Why are you thanking me Mayank, rather I should say thank you for coming in my life for saving every time when I was in problem

Mayank: Mene kahan na ki agar Nupur problem mein ho Mayank na aaye aisa to ho hi sakta...yaad hai vo Stella aunty ne kya kahan tha

Nupur: Kya..

Mayank: Yahi that we are not made for each other...

Her face fell down but then he continued,Rather we are meant for each other ".

Her face brighten him and she hugged him tightly. Breaking the hug he said, Suno... bhaag jaaye kya...yahan se sabse door...

She asked in surprised tone, By god..! KYA filmy idea hai.. but tum aisa kyu keh rahe ho..

Mayank: to aur kya bolu... tum kuch keh nahi rahi ho... mein humare parents ko kya hi bol sakta hoon.. better hai bhaag chalte hai atleast unko apne aap chall jayega..

Nupur: Mayank.. saying she gave a slight punch on his shoulder...and both shared a good laugh..

Mayank said, again enclosing het, Vese mausam aaj bahut romantic ho raha hai.. hai na..! Ek baat bolu..!

Nupur nodded her head to which he continued, Tumhari aakhein na mujhe bht pasand hai..kaali kaali bhuri bhuri iss raat jesi kaali aakein .. aisa lagta hai in aakhon mein meri saari duniya basi hui hai...bass inko dekhta jaaun inko samjhta jaaun... na jaane kyu aisa lgta hai ki ye mujhse kehti hai.. kehti hai ki tum bht bharosa kerti ho mujh per.. bht zaayeda aur mujhe uss bharosa ko hamesha banaye rakhna hai..aur har baar mera dil koshish kerta hai ki mein in gehraiyon ko samjhta rahoon aur unko poora kerta rahoon... mein ker to pata hoon Nupur..??

Bytm then Nupur was all tears she simply nodded and said, Haan bilkul aur kyu nahi rakh sakte tum Mayank ho Mayank Sharma.. mere Mayank..is Nupur ke Mayank " few drops fell from her eyes, he cupped her face wiping them off and she continued, I love you Mayank, I love you a lot..na jane kab bass mere dil mein ghar ker gaye..tum sadu ho...thode boring ho..thode irritating bhi , thode strict but jese bhi ho tum mere ho sirf aur sirf mere...I love you. saying she hugged him tightly. He twirled her around, finally she said it and believe it, it was a best feeling she was feeling at that point.

Lest they knew two people were watching them and tears of happiness, they were none other than Samrat and Gunjan. Gunjan wiped her tears when Samrat said, Chashmish ye kya.. itna acha moment hai aur tum ho ki ro rahi ho...

Gunjan: Ye to khushi k aasun hai.. wiping her tears she said aur khud dekho...khud ki aakhein nam hai..

Samrat : Vo bhi khushi se.. chalo unko surprise dete hai..

They went up to their siblings and hugged them after congratulating them

Nupur was becoming all red but still she try to manage. She asked Gunjan, Tu ab mujhse naraz to nahi hai na Gunji...

Gunjan: Nahi..di..uss waqt mein naraz nahi thi but mujhe bura lagg raha tha ki Samrat ke bacche ko sab pata hai aur tumne mujhe kuvh bataya bhi nahi..but ab I am happy.. I am so happy for both of you..saying he hugged both of them.

Samrat: Acha hua Nupur tumne aaj confess ker diya..verna kal to hum sab apne apne ghar chale jaayenge..fir kese..ho pata

With this they all realized that today is the last night at cruize. Mayank said, Arey holiday khatam hui hai life nahi..aise muh bana liya sabne.. rehte to hum sab ek hi city mein hai na..!! Milte rahenge.. trust me..

Samrat and Gunjan bid adieu to them, to let them enjoy some quality time. There Mayank and Nupur were enjoying their moment dancing on the music created by waves.

They were standing near the railings enjoying the scenic beauty when Nupur broke their silence, Mayank ye jagah yaad hai..

Enclosing her more he said, Bhool kese sakta hoon.. the place we have our first year lock the place where I realized that you are so beautiful.. Saying he even hug her tighter. She continued, Mayank kal hum sab apni apni ghar wapis chale jayenge...

He turned her around, cupped her face and said, Hum ek hi city mein hai na Nupur.. tum worry mat karo mein aaunga.. tumse milne ".

Nupur: Roz ?

He pecked her forhead and said, Haanji roz

Nupur: Promise..

Mayank : Iss moonlight ko dekhte hue I promise.. okay madam.

She simply nodded her head and hugged him again. It was quite long time for then being standing like that way hugging each other when Mayank spoke, Nupur...

Nupur : Hmm

Mayank : Tumko nahi lagta ki hum kuch zaayeda der se aise hi khade hai..

Nupur : To ?

Mayank : Nahi matlab mujhe koi problem nahi as such but agar kisi dekh liya to..!

She immediately left him and looked here and there and put one of her strand behind her ear. He held her from her shoulders and said, Kya baat hai abhi to badi bold bann rahi thi aur ab... kisi ke dekhnr k naam se bheegi billi... She hit on his shoulder and then hugged back. He said, Tumko chedhne mein jo mazaa ataa hai... bygod.. i just cant say... , she gave a small punch on his shoulder and said, Acha... aisa hai.. jao mein baat ni kerti " she tried to move away from there but he held her back and dragged her towards him.

Her back collided with his chest while whispered in her ear , Tumhara haath lifetime ke liye pakda hai... kabhi jaane nahi dunga.. Saying he kissed her earlobe and made her turn towards him, cupping her face he said, Yaad hain Nupur tumne uss island mein poocha tha ki kya rishta reh gaya ab humare beech... kya hum strangers hai rivals kya hai..aaj mein uska jawab dena chahta hoon..

She looked at him with all love, he neared his face a bit and continued, All this time..ye nature ye waves kitna ishara dete rahe but mein hi late samjh paya... Nupur Bhushan I love you.. mein humare beech ki uss rivalry ko pyar mein change kerna chahta hoon.. saath dogi mera.. She simply nodded her head as she was already spell bounded by his words and his nearness. He hugged her again enclosing her within his arms.

After sometime she said, Mayank kal mein apne ghar chali jaungi....

He looked at her, her eyes were bit watery...he wiped them up before any droplet fall from them and said, To kya hua.. agar tum apne ghar chali jaogi.. mere dil to rahogi na.. aur mene promise kiya hai tumko..mein rahunga tumhare pass milne aaunga roz okay....

Nupur : Window se milne aaoge jese DDLJ ka Raj ataa tha

Mayank gave a sigh and said, Ab pyar kiya hai manaa kese kesr ker sakta hoon...  Aunga.. zarur aaunga.. but kese vo tumhare liye surpriser hoga.. okay...!!

Nupur : Lets see...!! They both sat their for a while and then retreated to their place.

Hope you like it
ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Wow dear can't explain in words beautifully written and dialogs awesome confession everything fab eagerly waiting for nxt dear and thanks for pm
sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Such a beautiful update dear...
SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail
Very beautiful update
Lovely

Mayank gave a sigh and said, Ab pyar kiya hai manaa kese kesr ker sakta hoon...  Aunga.. zarur aaunga.. but kese vo tumhare liye surpriser hoga.. okay...!!

I jst loved this dialogue...poor mayank...lol...pyar k liye kya kya karna parta hai.
Waiting for his surprise...
Update soon
Thnx for pm.

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Fantastic update! 
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
its such a sweet, beautiful and romantic update. hayeee mayur scene simply superb. they are too good. loved Sajan also. beautifully written sweety. keep it up.
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi1985

Wow dear can't explain in words beautifully written and dialogs awesome confession everything fab eagerly waiting for nxt dear and thanks for pm

Thank you so much
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faria.

its such a sweet, beautiful and romantic update. hayeee mayur scene simply superb. they are too good. loved Sajan also. beautifully written sweety. keep it up.

Thanks Faria
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail

Thank you for liking it 
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreevijayan

Such a beautiful update dear...

Thanks 😊