Originally posted by: pihu2june

part-7- so romantic hayee!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Part 7- Are still strangers cum rivals ? Page 11

Part 8

Nest morning Nupur woke up to see herself very close to Mayank, his one hand was around her waist while other was under her head. He was holding her protectively, for the first time she saw him this close, her heart was already beating fast but with this a smile also appears on her face seeing how cute he was looking while sleeping, she thought to herself,Sote hue kitna cute lagta hai...lekin jab muh kholta hai to ek dum sadu.... She was noting some points about him staring him when he also opened his eyes, first thing in the morning his eyes caught were her captive big eyes, his heart thud a beat, what if this scene he could see every morning. He gave a sweet smile to her, Nupur was already falling on the small dimple on his cheek.

The knock on the door broke their moment and they realized their situation, whispering a small sorry each other, Nupur rush to washroom and Mayank went upto to open the door. Stella was standing there with bright smile,Hey Mayank dear..Good news for you, Storm has been calmed down and John has made some arrangements to drop you to your destination, go my child and live a blissful life with Nupur she is indeed a gem.. Mayank smiled at her gesture, Thank you..Thank you so much... and yes you are right she is really a gem... By the time Nupur also came from washroom and receiving the news that soon they gonna meet their parents she was so happy that she hugged him. Soon she realized this and ran outside the room leaving a dumbfounded Mayank. Both of them reached downstairs and took a farewell from Stella and her husband and also thanking them for letting them stay, Stella said to them,There is no need to of than you my children, as I said earlier you you remind me of my days when I and John were in love and couldn't even thought a sec to live without each other...Mayank Nupur...I am very clear about one thing...

Mayank and Nupur in union ,That is

Stella said,That you are not made for each other..., she took both of their hands and put on each other and binding it with her hand completed her sentence,You too are meant for each other...no need to say...Your eyes says all..specially Yours Nupur..they are really expressive, indeed Mayank would understand all your unspoken words.

Each word what Stella said was actually true, Mayank realized he could sense what she is feeling, her eyes were indeed very expressive but the main question arises in both of their mind, were they really made for each other. Shrugging all thoughts they left from there and went with John. Both were silent to the whole journey.  

Their news of arrival was already given too the cruise authority. Both Bhushan and Sharma family were very happy, their children were returning to them that's all they wanted, they thanked god for helping them.

Mrs Sharma hugged her son with few tears in her eyes, All thank to God...to sahi hai Mayu...hum sab bahut ghabra gaye the.... Mayank hugged his mother too and calmed her down, Maa...mene bhi aapko bahut miss kiya...but mein aa gaya hoon na...ab aap na ro... Saying he wiped his mother's tears and hugged his father followed by his brother.

Mayank: Kya baat hai aaj mera chota bhai.. jo itna strong bana rehta hai...itna emotional ho raha hai...

Samrat hugged his brother more tightly, Bhai..tum please agli baar aise jaaoge to bata ker jana..jaan nikal di thi tumne..

Mayank slapped his back and said, Oye chup ker..teri jaan kese jaa sakti..vo to mujh mein baati hai...

Sharma family moved to their with Mayank, but without anyone's notice...Nupur was silently watching all this. She felt good the way Mayank handled his family and how much he love them. Her  trance was broken by Gunjan which said, Di chale... ". Mrs.Bhushan too held her hand and said, Hann meri bacchi.. chall..kuch khaa le chall.. aur araam ker..kitna thak gayi hogi... Nupur just hugged her mother and went inside with them.

Both the families were resting at their respective rooms but sleep was far far away from Mayank and Nupur's eyes. Both were thinking about each other but why they themselves don't know the reason. Their thought were broken by their siblings who entered to listen the actual story.

Mayank's room

Samrat: Haan to ab batao

Nupur's room

Nupur: Kya batao...tu kya keh rahi hai Gunji

Mayank's room

Samrat: Bhai..tum poora ek din ..whole day and night as well..Nupur Bhushan k saath the..aisa to ho nahi sakta ki bomb blast na hua hua... teasing his brother he asked..batao na kya kya hua..

Nupur's room

Gunjan: Di...tum Mayank ki shakal bhi dekhti ho to tumahra para high ho jata aur ab to poora din thi uske saath...batao na Di..

Mayank's room

Mayank: Bass Sam aisa kuch bhi nahi hua hai..jo tu soch raha hai...vo akeli mein problem nahi thi.. if you forgetten mera bhi cruize misz hua tha..

Nupur's room

Nupur: And being responsible adult humne saath mein problem ko face kiya...

Both Samrat and Gunjan shouted KYA...'

Mayank's room

Mayank : Kya kya.. itna shock hone ki zarurat nahi hai.. bygod...choti choti baaton ko bhi drama bana deta hai..bilkul..Nup..

Nupur: Kya kya..Gunji kuch bhi..tu to aise shock ho rahi hai ki uss aksu aur sadu k saath jese mein ek pall bhi nahi reh sakti.. there is something called sensibility..Gunjan..aur problems mein hum sabko..ye choti dramatic baatein chodh ker unko face kerke solution nikalna chahiye...

Both Samrat' and Gunjan smiling on their own, seems they sensed something which their elder siblings failed to

Samrat (in mind) Bygod...aur drama...bhai..to bilkul Nupur ki language bol rahe hai...kahin vo to nahi hua jo mein soch raha hoon..but sochne wali baat hai..ki bhai ko pata hai..kya ..kya vo khud jaante hai...kya ye sach hai ya I am sensing wrong...pata lagana padeg..

Gunjan (in mind) Akdu, sadu, sensible, non-dramatic...bygod..Di aur aise baat ker rahi hai jese Di nahi Mayank baat ker raha ho..I  100% sure kuch to hua hai..pata lagana padega..

At the lunch both Sharma and Bhushan faMily sitting together, celebrating the return of their children.

Taking this advantage Samrat said, Dad I have  thought...ab since we all have became friends..aur vo business rivalry wali koi cheez nahi hai humare beech mein.. what I am thinking ki kal aap ki anniversary mein hum Bhushan Uncle, Aunty aur unki family ko bhi invite ker le..

Gunjan: What a con-incidence..kal mom-daD ki bhi Anniversary.. kyu na hum saath mein celebrate krein..

Mr Sharma agreed: Superb.. isse acha aur kya hi ho sakta hai..absolutely..go ahead.

Mr.Bhushan too , Nice idea... Nupur..beta what do you think.... Mr.Bhushan wants to take Nupur's advice as well but Nupur was in some different world... she was busy stealing glances of Mayank secretly...getting no response from her Gunjan pinched her sister secretly. She jumped and said,Huh.. haan ji Dad..haanji absolutely..I agree with you.

Everyone smiled...Gunjan laughed internally and whispered to her sister's ears, Di pata ha Dad ne kya bola hai... Nupur raised her brows to which Gunjan replied, Dad said you to work with Mayank and plan their anniversary. Unknown to Nupur, a blush crept on her cheeks she turned her face and said in low tone, Haan..I don't have any problem.  Here Mayank was trying to understand her expressions, at a moment she was all confused and now she is blushing...but she looks very beautiful when she blush. A slant smile appears on his face when he heard a whispered sound, Bhai.. itne saare daant na dikhao..else lagega ka toothpaste ka endorsement ker rahe ho.. He immediately closed his mouth and glared to Samrat.

Somehow lunch was finished, families were taking from there when Gunjan held Nupur and Samrat Mayank and said, Kahan chall diye aap dono..Mom Dad ki anniversary ki planning nahi kerni kya..??

Nupur was bit reluctant to came, don't know but she was feeling shy... somehow gathering herself they all sat down to discuss the arrangements. They were having a smooth discussion, Samrat eyes to Gunjan and she started a disagreement to  point where Samrat too disagreed with hea, they involve themselves in a small fight which made Mayank and Nupur to jump in.

Nupur: Bass Gunjan..kya ker rahi hai

Mayank: Samrat is this a way to talk to girl

Gunjan:But Di.. kitna filmy idea hai.. bht zaayeda over ho jaayega ye..

Samrat: Aur bhai Gunjan ka idea don't you think thoda pale hai..

Nupur agreed with him and said, Samrat thik keh raha hai...Gunji thoda change kerte hai

Mayank interrupted: Nahi.. I don't think so ki change ki zarurat hai Gunjan's idea is good to be executed..

Nupur: Offo Mayank.. khud to sadu ho hi...aur meri behen ko agar aise hi support kerte rahe to usse bhi tum apne jese bana doge..

Samrat suppressed his laughter when he heard word Sadu' from Nupur's mouth and here Gunjan was trying herself not to burst out laughing..

Mayank and Nupur as usual indulge themselves in their cat and dog fight

Mayank: Khud to itni badi dramebaaz ho hi.. aur tum jo meri bhai ko apni nautanki mein shaamil ker rahi ho uska kuch nahi..BYgod..

Nupur: Kya kahan tumne.. bygod..himmat kese hui tumhari bygos kehne..

Mayank : Kyu iss word per sirf tumhara copyright hai

Nupur : Haan hai..

Mayank: Kahan hai stamp paper dikhaoo mujhe jahan likha ho..

Nupur was so pissed off she left the place..saying , Sadu

Mayank too left from there , Nautanki..

Both Samrat and Gunjan saw the retreating figure of their siblings and then burst out laughing... grabbing their chair they made plan

Gunjan : Hmm ab tak to sirf shak tha..

Samrat: ho gaya na yakeen tumko..

Gunjan: Dono ko takker ha.. jodi khoob jamegi.

Samrat : But dono ko khud ko ehsaas nahi...but itna mein sure hoon...island per kuch to hua hai.. jisse dono k dil mein spark hua hai..

Gunjan : Spark nahi hua hai.. aah lagi hai...lekin ab kya krein...

Samrat : Ek tarika hai... pyar ka pehla step.hota hai hai jealousy..

Gunjan : Aur jealousy k liye mere pass bakra already tayiyaar hai jo Mayank k haatho shaheed hoga..

Samrat : Perfect... mere pass bhi hai ready...jo Nupur ki aag mein jall jaayegi..

Giving hi-fi to each other they made their plan to realize their brother and sisters that they are

in love...actually madly in love

Hope you like it
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sajan made plan for mayur mayur nok jhok always awesome eagerly waiting for nxt dear and thanks for pm
Ruhana05 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
V nice part  waiting 4 next part plzz update soon nd thanks 4 pm me dear 
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
so mayur returned to their cruise. both were lost in each other. sajan made a plan to unite them. i m also with sajan. so mission mayur start now.lol. amazing part sweety. loved it.
Peehu87 thumbnail
Superb update... Pls update next chapter soonπŸ˜›