Let's see
Continue soon
Thanks for pm
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BedazzledBlue

We need to update this, real real SOON.

LMAO Shano "real soon" was 2 months ago πŸ€£

You need to update now, like right now [URL=http://www.sherv.net/][IMG]http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/funny/1/rolling-eyes-smiley-emoticon.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail

Originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

LMAO Shano "real soon" was 2 months ago πŸ€£

You need to update now, like right now [URL=http://www.sherv.net/][IMG]http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/funny/1/rolling-eyes-smiley-emoticon.gif[/IMG][/URL]

The res was two months ago, but I unresd it a week back so yeah! 🀣🀣

Updating! ❀

Originally posted by: GOLD3009

Loved it dearAwesome part

To be true I really feel one thing that Zeeshan is not only guilty but his mother & his parents marriage failure is main reason

The way his mother behaved wasn't acceptable 

She thinks that she can buy any happiness for her son but alas she failed to give him what her son actually desired her time her care & her love

Zeeshan behaves what he had seen around 

I loved his apology..  It was genuine and he was feeling guilty 

Let's see if Noor melts some how

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon πŸ˜Š

Thanks Goldie, glad you loved it so much. ❀

Zeeshan as a child had really suffered a lot, spcly his parents divorce and Amirah failing to give him the love, care, patience, time and an upbringing required for a child. 

He really cares about Noor a lot cuz she's been the only constant in his life, but his apology should mean something as well. πŸ™„

Stay Tuned. 

Originally posted by: sharda_123

Superb fabulous fantastic update dearThanks for pm

Thank you, stay tuned. 😊

Originally posted by: akriti154

Lovely updateHis mom is dunno what to say

He's trying to make it up to her

N her soft behavior tells me she's going to forgive him soon too

Let's see

Continue soon

Thanks for pm

Thank you Akriti. Stay Tuned. 😊

Originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

Finally got the time to pen down a few words πŸ˜ƒ

So this time we got to know why Zeeshan is the way he is, because he had an air headed Mum. Being independent and career oriented is absolutely fine, I totally support it, but having a perfect balance between your personal and professional life should also be a priority. Amirah obviously excelled in one sphere and faltered magnificently in the other. Then she did what any ignorant moron does in such situations, be it a careless spouse or a non-existent parent, try and make up with luxuries and gifts. Commodities can't make up for lost time and Amirah should accept that. The dent in her and her son's relationship can't be done away simply by pretending that all is hunky dory in the world. But I do understand that Zee gets a lot of traits from her.

Chan! πŸ€—

Trust me, we both really look forward to your comments every time we update and more specifically now when the story is this close to a plot twist. πŸ˜„

Zeeshan, yes, somewhere you understand that why he is what he is and that's solely because he has a broken and unstable childhood. 

Amirah in her race to become the independent and the most successful business woman sacrificed what should've been her priority and that's her son. She failed to give him the love, care and upbringing that was her responsibility not to mention the compatibility issues between her and his father. 

That's the reason why he's selfish and materialistic cuz like Amirah he thinks that everything in the world could be brought by money. 😐

I feel for Zee, I sincerely do! It wasn't that little kid's fault. He was a little child, an innocent boy who suffered a lot due to his parents marital woes. Nobody stood up for him back then and nobody cared for him back then apart from Noor.

So its kinda obvious that he wants that one constant, Noor, back in his life. But his hot and cold treatment towards her is very scary. Its no guarantee that this won't happen again. Sometimes its better to walk away from a toxic relationship while you still can. And while I feel sorry for Zee and his pain, I still feel Noor should walk out of this engagement and not get tricked (I mean not really.. but) again. Zee is better off a friend than a fiancee. His issues run quite deep and I don't think Noor could handle another dose of humiliation and  torment. If I were Noor I'd simply take off the damn ring and say what Samantha said in SATC "I Love You But I Love Me More".

And I agree, he loves Noor for sure and values her presence in life cuz she was the only one who stood for him when no one ever did, but even taking all that into account, sometimes apologies don't work when it doesn't means something. 

Some ppl just aren't made for a romantic relationship and I guess Zeeshan is one of them. 

I guess this review wasn't as humorous as the other ones, lol πŸ˜†

Like always awesome job gals πŸ€—

Thank you means a lot to us! ❀❀

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear Shanu & Nandini

Awesome part ☺☺☺☺

So after getting emotional Noor gives Zeeshan another chance 

I personally feel she shouldn't but her situation was different & being a daughter & a friend she is trying her best to take this relationship to another level 

On the other hand I feel sincerely Zeeshan is still not showing his full efforts ... He unknowingly brought topics that Noor hated 😑😑😑

His teases & his authority & the way he treats Noor isn't applicable  ... I have a feeling with this attitude this is not going to work 😣😣😣

Let's see what happens next 

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon ☺☺

sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome superb fabulous fantastic update dear

Thanks for pm