Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pcnsb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: rai-kishori.

Wow! Their engagement scenes were so great! Can't wait to read further!

I'm so glad you loved the scenes Proteeti. The story is going to take a major turn in the next few updates. ❀️

Stay Tuned. πŸ˜³
pcnsb thumbnail

Originally posted by: akriti154

This was a brilliant update.

So he did realize she wasn't happy with the engagement either
Glad she didn't forgave him like always
He has had enough of taking her granted
Continue soon
Thanks 4 pm

Hey Akriti. ❀️

I'm glad you loved the update so much. πŸ˜³

Noor has learned her learned her lesson harder way. Things won't be like they used to be as this time it's about her self-respect which is dear to her more than anything. 

A beautiful turn is on its way. Stay Tuned. ❀️
pcnsb thumbnail

Originally posted by: BedazzledBlue

Res. 

--------
Unres.
One of my most favorite fictions get an update, and I just can't wait for the most anticipated entry in here and with each update, the time gets closer. πŸ˜ƒ

Ikr! Even I can't wait for that entry. ❀️

To begin with, the beautiful description of what was supposed to be the most happiest day of Noor's life was very vivid as if I'm watching it being present right there. 
Sikander fretting about the decorations and the caterers while Ayesha tending to the guests with sherbet and snacks was so relateable. β­οΈ

Beautifully written. πŸ‘

Give yourself a pat for that. You wrote it beautifully. ❀️ πŸ‘
Sikander-Ayesha are just like any other parents who want the best for their daughter.

Zeeshan losing his temper on the servant and trying to cope it with black coffee is just so him, blaming everything, everyone  and victimizing himself. This guy needs some serious punching in the face! πŸ˜‘😑

Zeeshan is hopeless but he will learn his lesson very soon. He cannot just go on treating everybody around him like shit! πŸ€”

Whereas the girl who was supposed to be the happiest is in her room all quiet and uninterested. I hate Zeeshan so much for doing this to my sunshine. πŸ˜‘
Though Noor cuddling up with Bae is so so cute. ❀️

The engagement finally, and Zeeshan still behaving like a crap bag! I understand he has mommy issues or whatever but this doesn't counts for being so cold hearted towards ppl who care for you.
Ahmed knows how to tackle his son well, I just wish that he had handled Zeeshan when he was a kid, then it wouldn't have been like this. 

The ritual was as cold as it could be, I'm glad that Noor chose her self respect over love and avoided Zeeshan! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Noor had to choose her self-respect over him coz at the end of the day, you need love yourself more than anyone else does. If you can't respect yourself, why will others? 

She's heartbroken, yes but it's always better than a life and life partner with whom you feel suffocated. 

Like I said he's hopeless and he's going to pay real soon.

He finally realizes that he has been a douche to her, when he saw her empty eyes still Noor avoided any kind of conversation with him.
She must've looked so gorgeous in that crimson anarkali, yet without saying a word turned down the opportunity to have lunch with him. πŸ‘πŸ‘

The small bits where Noor didn't eat her favorite gulaab jamun, just smiled when she would've been radiating happiness pinched my heart. πŸ˜’

Noor is just heartbroken. πŸ’”

The hoopla back at her college, expected. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
What I guess is most of the girls at her college are just concerned about that huge diamond or Zeeshan without ever thinking that all that glitters is not gold. 
Thankful to Misha who saved Noor from those brainless idiots. πŸ˜†
Noor taking off her engagement ring in a way is the first step to her freedom. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Her selecting books at the library is so cute and she even picked up a Nora Roberts. πŸ˜³
Snapping back at Zeeshan when he asked her about the ring! πŸ‘πŸ‘
And then she gave him back what he deserved! You go Noor!!
The humiliation, the pain is now felt by Zeeshan Ahmed. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Zeeshan is an eligible bachelor of their college with a huge number of fangirls, thanks to his exemplary drumming qualities. So, him getting engaged overnight is definitely a huge news and that too to the girl he claimed to his best friend and nothing else. πŸ˜Š

Misha is an adorable friend and knows Noor. So ofcourse, she had come to her rescue. 

Noor thrashing Zeeshan was much much needed and her taking off the engagement ring shows that she has lost the respect she had in her heart for their relationship. If he doesn't care, she won't either. 

Update Soon. 

pcnsb thumbnail

Replied to Pg 28
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail

Originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

Been super busy lately, so I've been reading the entire FF in parts  πŸ˜†

But I didn't want to torture everyone with my part per part review lmao, so here's the entire one now πŸ˜³

Aww, Chan. πŸ€—
Like I've said your comments mean a lot to us, doesn't matters if it's part by part or a lengthy one.

Those aunties talking about Noor's engagement is so typical, lol I can so relate to these women. They are present everywhere πŸ˜†

Noor and her Bae, OMG that so reminded me of a one Mr Elephant ahem ahem that I used to ahem ahem have πŸ˜†

Aren't they present in every single family gathering, function? That's the reason why I wanted to keep the opening scene as relateable as possible. πŸ˜†

Aww, we all have that one special friend, even Joey had hugsie. πŸ˜†β€οΈ

Zee's reaction and yelling at his help was kinda expected, he's angry at the very thought of being tied up in this relationship forever. I guess thats why he's acting out like a fish outta water πŸ˜†. But its fine, any sort of suffering is good for a man like him. He deserves to be punished for the kinda ass he's been to Noor. But this entire fiasco of changing him with marriage challenge is way too nasty, not to him (he toh deserves like a 5 yr imprisonment πŸ˜†) but to our sweet, delicate cutie pie. She deserves so much better than this. A loveless marriage with a guy who wants nothing to do with her πŸ˜­

Zeeshan definitely deserves punishment for being selfish and harsh, always trying to portray himself as a victim and treating a woman he claims to love like a bag of trash. 
And don't you worry, Noor will definitely deserve someone who would love her and keep her happy. πŸ˜³

Zee's annoyed at Noor, yup that seems to be the going theme πŸ€£ Noor's silence and unhappiness is quite visible in the way she stood still and lifeless at the ceremony. That jerk 

Ahmad dictating every antic of Zee, its not possible for him to keep doing it all his life. He's not a kid now and Ahmad needs to accept the fact and stop ruining Noor's life with a false hope of his son changing and everyone living happily ever after πŸ˜‘

Zeeshan's inner state of mind, goes like one of those scenes where a Devil and Saint version of you appears and has a conversation πŸ€£. Glad he realizes he's been a douche to her πŸ˜‘

That gif cracked me up! πŸ€£
Ahmed still thinks that he could control Zeeshan like he did, when he was a kid and he knows that his son is happiest around Noor, so he may be thinking that Noor and her love could change him, but sadly that's not the fact. 

Even I could imagine the miniature version of Zeeshan as devil and saint talking to him, sitting on his shoulder. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Girls at the college fangirling over the ring and Zee πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and Noor's absolutely not interesting in it πŸ‘

I esp love love love the last part. Such badass attitude from our gal. Zee couldn't even in his wildest dream have anticipated such a cold and raging treatment from Noor. His shock was quite visible when all he could get outta his mouth was "Pretense" πŸ˜†. This was much needed, she need to put him in place, he needed to hear that she's not some doll he can toy around with. They both needed this conversation, she so that she can get all the insult and humiliation out of her system πŸ‘πŸ‘ and he, well mostly cause he's a douche πŸ˜†

Noor is far from being happy so all that fangirling doesn't effects her at all. 
Noor is a self respecting woman and first and foremost loves herself, because if you don't, how can you expect the others to? The pain, The sadness had been brewing into a storm inside her and when that broke free Zeeshan was speechless. 

She made it clear to him that she may be soft, cute and caring but is a strong woman as well, who has her self respect intact. β­οΈ

Zee's hot-cold treatment just shows how casual he is towards her. He loves her, that is a fact. As much as I don't like him, but he does love her. She's been his support all through his life and the only solace he had. She's been his rock, his friend, the only in this world he can truly call his own. The problem lies in the fact that he doesn't respect her at all! In his head he owns Noor, and thats where lies all the problem. I'm pretty sure its too late for him to realize that. Honestly, I think its Noor's fault too. She let him dictate the last 20 something years of her life, she mistook all of it for love, put up with all his crap. Its only now that she realizes that! Is it too late for them to change it all? I wonder πŸ˜•

Zeeshan definitely loves her and we'll see that in the upcoming chapters but like you pointed out the fact that he thinks he owns Noor and he takes her for granted solely cuz of the fact that they have been together since childhood. 

Noor is somewhere  at fault too, she put up with him solely cuz she knew him inside and out, but now when things have taken an unexpected turn, she realizes she isn't some doll to be paraded around. 

Stay Tuned. β€οΈ

Edited by BedazzledBlue - 5 years ago
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome superb fabulous fantastic update dear
Thanks for pm
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Loved it Shanu dear 
Awesome part . .. Love you lots πŸ€—
I am happy that Noor is getting over all this.  . Thou with a tinge of pain but her future will be good
I am happy how Noor is treating Zeeshan just the way he deserves 
Misha was correct at times we think it's love but it's not and later or sooner you tend to realize your mistake
I really feel that Noor need to get out of it soon so that wounds on her heart can be treated 
But it's getting more serious now 
I think Zeeshan mother doesn't like Noor much ... Might be she is too judgemental here 
But I think she might have some other reasons for Noor or might be her husband threatened Zeeshan was the main reason. ..  But I think she will be suffering there 
Let's see what happens next
Thank for the PM
Continue soon πŸ˜Š
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Every time I start to type in my review for your updates girls, I don't know why but Karan Johar's KWK song "I'm Back I'm Back" starts playing in my mind πŸ€£πŸ€£

This emoji sums up my performance for my entry πŸ˜†

Zee and Noor taking time apart, or her keeping him at arm's length, was the best thing to do. These two really need to sort things out, if they want to be together. But frankly speaking they are far too different, I know how they say that opposites attract, but what happens after the attraction? Anyways its my honest opinion that its very difficult for two extremely different people to come together. After the lovey-dovey start is over, it simply becomes a clash of ideologies. Phew! Enough Gyaan for the day πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I really like Misha, she's such a dear. Happy that Noor has someone she can actually talk about this non-sense. Otherwise keeping it all for a long time would take a toll on our doll. 

Misha's talk reminded me of this dialogue from this show "The Trip" about marriage "If its not a 100% Yes, Its a No!" which is so true for Noor. She has loved Zee from time immemorial but its only now that she's realized that her love wasn't enough to keep the two of them together. It must feel so good to just unload all these thoughts and share them with someone who knows exactly what you're talking about without being judgmental. Mish is a sweetheart πŸ˜³

Noor wants to be a teacher!! That was predictable, she'd be perfect for it πŸ˜³

Noor's reaction to a hottie on TV  lol, why does she dismiss him every time πŸ˜†. Anyways, I want this mystery man's entry soon. That douche Zee needs a lesson in how to treat women (Please God! Let this Mystery Man be a good guy )

Finally the former lovebirds caught each other. Zee tries to apologize for his actions and reaction, or was it a justification? I don't even understand this donkey anymore. Anyways, the real point is Noor put her thoughts across well, telling him to bugger off πŸ‘πŸ‘

But just then Zee throws in the "Mujhe Meri Mummy Se Bachao" card πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, so Noor has to comply and visit Mommy dearest, who's not very eager to greet her new-found Bahu. Now I see where our donkey gets his temper from.

@Shano- Writing this last part reminded me of our FG days, where we used to turn even the most serious episodes into a laugh riot πŸ˜†

Great going gals!! Absolutely hooked to the story. πŸ€—

Edited by sehar mehrotra - 5 years ago
akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful update
So noor is clear now that she wants to walk away
But is this apology from him going to change things??
His mother too seems to be a cold woman
Continue soon
Thanks for pm