Thanks for pm

Im glad you loved it so much.
Stay Tuned. 😳
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: GOLD3009

Loved it Shanu dear 

Awesome part . .. Love you lots  πŸ€—
I am happy that Noor is getting over all this.  . Thou with a tinge of pain but her future will be good
I am happy how Noor is treating Zeeshan just the way he deserves 
Misha was correct at times we think it's love but it's not and later or sooner you tend to realize your mistake
I really feel that Noor need to get out of it soon so that wounds on her heart can be treated 
But it's getting more serious now 
I think Zeeshan mother doesn't like Noor much ... Might be she is too judgemental here 
But I think she might have some other reasons for Noor or might be her husband threatened Zeeshan was the main reason. ..  But I think she will be suffering there 
Let's see what happens next
Thank for the PM
Continue soon πŸ˜Š

Im glad you loved it so much Goldie. πŸ€—

Noor is a self respecting woman who won't take any shit from Zeeshan and it doesn't matters if they share a bond of friendship.

Amirah's true self will be revealed in the next chapter. πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: akriti154

Beautiful update

So noor is clear now that she wants to walk away
But is this apology from him going to change things??
His mother too seems to be a cold woman
Continue soon
Thanks for pm

Glad you loved it Akriti. β€οΈ
Let's see what Zeeshan's intentions are in the next update.

Stay Tuned.

Originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

Every time I start to type in my review for your updates girls, I don't know why but Karan Johar's KWK song "I'm Back I'm Back" starts playing in my mind  🀣🀣

This emoji sums up my performance for my entry πŸ˜†

Chan it's good to have you back! πŸ€—

Zee and Noor taking time apart, or her keeping him at arm's length, was the best thing to do. These two really need to sort things out, if they want to be together. But frankly speaking they are far too different, I know how they say that opposites attract, but what happens after the attraction? Anyways its my honest opinion that its very difficult for two extremely different people to come together. After the lovey-dovey start is over, it simply becomes a clash of ideologies. Phew! Enough Gyaan for the day πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I for one, agree with you. During school and college times I used to be amused at how ppl used to confess that they like each other and bam, the next day they're holding hands, kissing like a couple not allowing the attraction to brew more and work between them which leads to problems later cuz after the cuddles, and kisses comes real life.

I really like Misha, she's such a dear. Happy that Noor has someone she can actually talk about this non-sense. Otherwise keeping it all for a long time would take a toll on our doll. 

Misha's talk reminded me of this dialogue from this show "The Trip" about marriage "If its not a 100% Yes, Its a No!" which is so true for Noor. She has loved Zee from time immemorial but its only now that she's realized that her love wasn't enough to keep the two of them together. It must feel so good to just unload all these thoughts and share them with someone who knows exactly what you're talking about without being judgmental. Mish is a sweetheart πŸ˜³

Everyone in their lives could use a friend like Misha who would listen, give advice without being judgemental. β€οΈ

Also Noor has realized that Zeeshan isn't what she thought would be. She knew his shortcomings, but still couldn't believe that he would do such a thing to her.[/]

Noor wants to be a teacher!! That was predictable, she'd be perfect for it πŸ˜³

Noor's reaction to a hottie on TV  lol, why does she dismiss him every time πŸ˜†. Anyways, I want this mystery man's entry soon. That douche Zee needs a lesson in how to treat women (Please God! Let this Mystery Man be a good guy )

[I]I know. *monica voice.*
Noor is cut out for being a teacher. 

Also, I have a feeling that you're gonna love the mystery man! I just can't wait for y'all to meet him. 

Finally the former lovebirds caught each other. Zee tries to apologize for his actions and reaction, or was it a justification? I don't even understand this donkey anymore. Anyways, the real point is Noor put her thoughts across well, telling him to bugger off πŸ‘πŸ‘

But just then Zee throws in the "Mujhe Meri Mummy Se Bachao" card πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, so Noor has to comply and visit Mommy dearest, who's not very eager to greet her new-found Bahu. Now I see where our donkey gets his temper from.

Zeeshan is genuinely sorry for whatever he did and you'll get to know more in the coming chapter, but I guess Noor is done with him. 
That mujhe meri mummy se bachao cracked me up. πŸ€£πŸ€£

Amirah's true self will be revealed in the chapter. πŸ˜‰

@Shano- Writing this last part reminded me of our FG days, where we used to turn even the most serious episodes into a laugh riot πŸ˜†

Seriously, those were the days. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Great going gals!! Absolutely hooked to the story. πŸ€—

Thanks Chan, your words mean a lot! β€οΈ

pcnsb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Res-----------Unres.

Okay so to begin with, I'm not fond of Zeeshan at all. He's everything that makes you dislike him but still somewhere I feel bad for him cuz he suffered as a child. He suffered the unending bickering and fights of his parents who weren't compatible as life partners, then went through their divorce which is too much to bear for a little child of five, and on top of it he has parents who paid no heed to him, didn't give him an ounce of love and care that he truly WANTED, rather tried making it up with gifts and luxuries.I felt so bad for him when Amirah tried to make up for her absence from his engagement with his favorite exotic dishes prepared by the chef if only she would understand that her son wanted her love, her time and her care.

The way he just shrugs it off when Amirah apologizes for missing his engagement shows that he's got used to being ignored and it strikes somewhere in my heart. Amirah is, I actually can't describe someone as selfish, as materialistic and as fake as her.

No wonder Noor could see right through her darkness and rolled her eyes, not to mention I love the befitting replies she gave to her whenever Amirah tried to belittle her humble self. *slow claps*

Zeeshan telling her about his childhood, his Nani and how she used to love him, care about him, get him ready for school. :')

Like I said, somewhere you feel for him. He grew up to be like this cuz of a reason.I love the bit where Noor consoles him after he storms out of Amirah's house, no matter what I Love the friendship they share. The way she just held his hand. Just so beautifully written. Take a bow for that! <3

Hmm, so now he's serious about this relationship, and wants to make it work. His hot and cold attitude towards Noor is quite irritating. Also having said all of it, I still won't forgive him for what he did to Noor. No matter how much of a tormented past/childhood you've had nothing gives you the right to treat a woman like that. :x

We need to update this, real real SOON.

Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Loved it dear
Awesome part
To be true I really feel one thing that Zeeshan is not only guilty but his mother & his parents marriage failure is main reason
The way his mother behaved wasn't acceptable 
She thinks that she can buy any happiness for her son but alas she failed to give him what her son actually desired her time her care & her love
Zeeshan behaves what he had seen around 
I loved his apology..  It was genuine and he was feeling guilty 
Let's see if Noor melts some how
Thanks for the PM
Continue soon πŸ˜Š
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Superb fabulous fantastic update dear
Thanks for pm
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Finally got the time to pen down a few words πŸ˜ƒ
So this time we got to know why Zeeshan is the way he is, because he had an air headed Mum. Being independent and career oriented is absolutely fine, I totally support it, but having a perfect balance between your personal and professional life should also be a priority. Amirah obviously excelled in one sphere and faltered magnificently in the other. Then she did what any ignorant moron does in such situations, be it a careless spouse or a non-existent parent, try and make up with luxuries and gifts. Commodities can't make up for lost time and Amirah should accept that. The dent in her and her son's relationship can't be done away simply by pretending that all is hunky dory in the world. But I do understand that Zee gets a lot of traits from her.

I feel for Zee, I sincerely do! It wasn't that little kid's fault. He was a little child, an innocent boy who suffered a lot due to his parents marital woes. Nobody stood up for him back then and nobody cared for him back then apart from Noor.

So its kinda obvious that he wants that one constant, Noor, back in his life. But his hot and cold treatment towards her is very scary. Its no guarantee that this won't happen again. Sometimes its better to walk away from a toxic relationship while you still can. And while I feel sorry for Zee and his pain, I still feel Noor should walk out of this engagement and not get tricked (I mean not really.. but) again. Zee is better off a friend than a fiancee. His issues run quite deep and I don't think Noor could handle another dose of humiliation and  torment. If I were Noor I'd simply take off the damn ring and say what Samantha said in SATC "I Love You But I Love Me More".

I guess this review wasn't as humorous as the other ones, lol πŸ˜†

Like always awesome job gals πŸ€—