Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey girls πŸ€—

You both really do take your sweet time in updating, don't you. I have been waiting forever for this πŸ˜†. Let me just take a moment to thank all the Gods, old and new (GOT ishtyle 🀣)

On a serious note, is it just me or does anyone else too hate this new layout of IF. It doesn't support any gifs or emojis, it actually took me a good 5 minutes to find the reply button today . To top it all  I installed the stupid Hotstar app to watch  POW, only to realize the show has been removed  πŸ˜‘. Needless to say life sucks big time right now πŸ˜”

And just when we are talking about things that suck, lets talk about this parasite Zeeshan who's sucking the life outta our girl πŸ€£

Girls I'm actually gonna type as I read so it might become a little pakau for you both, but please bear with me πŸ˜›

On reading the start I was instantly reminded of Rachel and Mindy talking to Barry after they found out he cheated on both of them, and thats exactly what I have to say about "Basically I think you're a horrible human being, and bad things should happen to you" πŸ€£

And Mindy still staying with Barry would be Noor still staying with Zee, would be Rachel telling Mindy "I hope he doesn't kill you and eat you in Aruba" πŸ€ͺ

Jokes apart, Noor did what any of us would have done. We can talk big all we want but at the end of the day, breaking relations is not that easy. Especially when you have gone public with it and got your families involved. Noor still clung on to the hope that things can change for the better and thats really noble. But people don't change with the snap of a finger. 

And the next morning we see a modern version of Zeeshan Ban Gaya Gentlemansmiley16 πŸ˜†, he practically turned into a pick and drop Uber service for Noor. Why do I have a feeling that this won't last , Oh! Yeah because he's a Class A Jerk.

Zee thanking Noor was a sweet and necessary gesture, the girl deserves all the love in the world.

And Bam! I should be an astrologer right! He's back to his old ways. Even my Chocobar lasts longer than his said transformation. Jerk!

Zeeshan is one of those dominating douchebags who want their partners to always do what they are told. He's a bitter MCP.

So I'm just gonna end my analysis with a dialogue from Inglorious Basterds "When a thing appears to be too good to be true, it ain't", same goes for Zee.

Noor you made a mistake girl, you had an out from this toxicity and you didn't take it! I feel scared for what's gonna happen to you next. And where the hell is that hotshot biz tycoon guy, when will he come?? 

Girls you both are doing such a fab job, I'm absolutely love how real the characters are! Can't wait to read more

akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

This guy is sick

He doesn't deserve the chance Noor gave him

I just want him out of her life now. DOT..

sehar mehrotra thumbnail

Lol Girls its been months since you last updated πŸ˜†, where art thou??

pcnsb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

Lol Girls its been months since you last updated πŸ˜†, where art thou??

Working on the teaser Sehar! Will be updating this week. You're in for some amazing surprises! πŸ˜‰β€οΈ

sehar mehrotra thumbnail

Originally posted by: pcnsb

Working on the teaser Sehar! Will be updating this week. You're in for some amazing surprises! πŸ˜‰β€οΈ

@Bold- Can't wait πŸ₯³

Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail

Originally posted by: GOLDPEN30

Loved it dear Shanu & Nandini

Awesome part ☺☺☺☺

So after getting emotional Noor gives Zeeshan another chance 

I personally feel she shouldn't but her situation was different & being a daughter & a friend she is trying her best to take this relationship to another level 

On the other hand I feel sincerely Zeeshan is still not showing his full efforts ... He unknowingly brought topics that Noor hated 😑😑😑

His teases & his authority & the way he treats Noor isn't applicable  ... I have a feeling with this attitude this is not going to work 😣😣😣

Let's see what happens next 

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon ☺☺

Thanks Goldie, we're so happy that you're loving this story so much. πŸ€—

Noor is a very responsible daughter who loves her parents and understands the consequences if she and Zeeshan breaks up. It would not only hurt her parents but also put up a blotch on them as well and you see, she and Zeeshan have been together since so long, her innocence and simplicity makes her want to believe in him. 

But yes, Like you said Zeeshan isn't making efforts like he should and in the next update, it'll all be over for good and it's the sole reason why it's taking time cuz we both want it to be perfect. 

Stay Tuned. ❀

Originally posted by: sharda_123

Awesome superb fabulous fantastic update dear

Thanks for pm

Thank you, stay tuned. ❀

Originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

Hey girls πŸ€—

You both really do take your sweet time in updating, don't you. I have been waiting forever for this πŸ˜†. Let me just take a moment to thank all the Gods, old and new (GOT ishtyle 🀣)

Chan. πŸ€—πŸ˜‚

Yeah, I agree that we've been a little slow with updating but we both get busy with our lives and the next update is an important one, a new start for Noor's life so we want it to be perfect. 

On a serious note, is it just me or does anyone else too hate this new layout of IF. It doesn't support any gifs or emojis, it actually took me a good 5 minutes to find the reply button today . To top it all  I installed the stupid Hotstar app to watch  POW, only to realize the show has been removed  πŸ˜‘. Needless to say life sucks big time right now πŸ˜”

Aww, I understand. It took me a good one month to get accustomed to IF's new layout. And regarding shows, well I installed a new app to watch Supernatural (one of my favorite shows) and have finished binge watching till season 3, but season 4's first episode is quite glitchy and buffers a lot. 😢

And just when we are talking about things that suck, lets talk about this parasite Zeeshan who's sucking the life outta our girl πŸ€£

Girls I'm actually gonna type as I read so it might become a little pakau for you both, but please bear with me πŸ˜›

On reading the start I was instantly reminded of Rachel and Mindy talking to Barry after they found out he cheated on both of them, and thats exactly what I have to say about "Basically I think you're a horrible human being, and bad things should happen to you" πŸ€£

And Mindy still staying with Barry would be Noor still staying with Zee, would be Rachel telling Mindy "I hope he doesn't kill you and eat you in Aruba" πŸ€ͺ

Jokes apart, Noor did what any of us would have done. We can talk big all we want but at the end of the day, breaking relations is not that easy. Especially when you have gone public with it and got your families involved. Noor still clung on to the hope that things can change for the better and thats really noble. But people don't change with the snap of a finger. 

Okay, I totally got that FRIENDS reference. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yes, Noor understands the badmouthing and the gossip that will prevail around her and her families once she breaks off the engagement.

Well, Only Thanos can end half of the world with a snap. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And the next morning we see a modern version of Zeeshan Ban Gaya Gentlemansmiley16 πŸ˜†, he practically turned into a pick and drop Uber service for Noor. Why do I have a feeling that this won't last , Oh! Yeah because he's a Class A Jerk.

Zee thanking Noor was a sweet and necessary gesture, the girl deserves all the love in the world.

And Bam! I should be an astrologer right! He's back to his old ways. Even my Chocobar lasts longer than his said transformation. Jerk!

Okay, so that comparing chocobar to Zeeshan's transformation, Zeeshan bann gaya gentleman had me in splits. πŸ€£πŸ€£

Uber Service. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Noor deserves all the love in the world and don't worry, things will change for real good for her. ❀

Zeeshan is one of those dominating douchebags who want their partners to always do what they are told. He's a bitter MCP.

So I'm just gonna end my analysis with a dialogue from Inglorious Basterds "When a thing appears to be too good to be true, it ain't", same goes for Zee.

Noor you made a mistake girl, you had an out from this toxicity and you didn't take it! I feel scared for what's gonna happen to you next. And where the hell is that hotshot biz tycoon guy, when will he come?? 

Well, I'm happy to announce that Zeeshan's chapter will be closed and it's Noor who will be finishing it off for once and all. 

That guy is on his way! 😎

Girls you both are doing such a fab job, I'm absolutely love how real the characters are! Can't wait to read more

Thank you for always showing us so so much love, stay tuned. ❀

Originally posted by: akriti154

This guy is sick

He doesn't deserve the chance Noor gave him

I just want him out of her life now. DOT..

Thank you Akriti, Yup don't worry, Zeeshan's chapter will be closed in the next update. β€οΈ

Stay Tuned. 

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.