Originally posted by: -DZ-

Your GIFs are always so funny πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

☺️ β˜ΊοΈ THANK YOU β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

Have some Bengali New year and easter ka ladoo πŸ˜³

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ranikaadi

Aren't everyone always happy when we achieve something? even if its little. People on this forum are bunch of idiots and losers. 

I agree with the first part of your statement.

What's the fuss if she wants to enjoy these moments ? She got special mention in NA and she is happy about it , she worked hard for her movie, now she is happy about the mention and enjoying and talking about it...Yes its not the main NA award...but so what ??? 
What is this mentality ? people here amuse me and then they give big lectures about morals and problems in our society  and what not ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Nishita123 - 7 years ago
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _fillintheblank

☺️ β˜ΊοΈ THANK YOU β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

Have some Bengali New year and easter ka ladoo πŸ˜³

Is this from HAHK ?
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: desicrowd

What will she be wearing?

Pretty sure ( or at least I hope )  , it will be a saree and hope ke fashion ke naam pe koi ut patang style na kare. πŸ˜†...keep is simple and elegant...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Shona4Salman thumbnail
Sonam has cleverly reminded us of all NAs that Anil has got before and how she is carrying forward the legacy. Soon her bro will join the NA winner team * I shudder* 
Chudailpaapi thumbnail
I hope she wears something really traditional and simple. It is a honor. So let her enjoy this moment. 😊 πŸ‘
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nishita123

I agree with the first part of your statement.

What's the fuss if she wants to enjoy these moments ? She got special mention in NA and she is happy about it , she worked hard for her movie, now she is happy about the mention and enjoying and talking about it...Yes its not the main NA award...but so what ??? 
What is this mentality ? people here amuse me and then they give big lectures about morals and problems in our society  and what not ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ok Sonam fan..Point notedπŸ˜†