Shredz thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I'm glad he's reaching the music industry, he deserves it

Shama thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: thhikana

Missing Amit Sana!!!! 😭

can anybody tell me what song amit sang in the yaaron album???

I just saw the ad for Amit's album "Chal Diye"!!!! He is looking sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooYUMMY!!!👏!!!😳😳😳

ITS COMING OUT ON THE 25th of JULY!!!!! (pls excuse the shouting....😳)

I cant wait to get the cd!!!!!!!!

shabanaz thumbnail
INDIAN IDOL RUNNER UP AMIT SANA.... (Jul. 12, 2005)
Send this page to a friend PLAY > > >
  56K  256K  
  56K  256K  

Send this page to a friend

Indian Idol runner up Amit Sana records hid debut film song.

Though Amit Sana may not have won the prestigious title of Indian Idol conducted by the Sony Entertainment Television yet he knows what it takes to carve a niche in the tinsel town. The young lad is all set to make an impression in the Hindi Film industry by recording his first Hindi film song for the movie "Sun Zara".

Paramount will be releasing the music of "Sun Zara". Hashmi, the brainchild behind many successful music companies has started his first project with producer Salim Akhtar.
Devendra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Simi !!!

thhikana thumbnail
Solo flight
   By: Ami Cholia
   July 24, 2005

Amit Sana has just released Chal Diye
Many said he was sure to win the Indian Idol title (even celebrities vocally endorsed him) but Amit Sana came in second. Success however hasn't eluded him.

The singer has just released his first solo album Chal Diye (which will be out in stores on July 26) and he seems as confident as ever.

He says, "Once I got to the last stage, I knew there was no going back from there. At that point I knew I would be successful."

Sana's firsts

The first album you ever bought with your own money Sonu Nigam's Yaad

Your first celebrity crush Neetu Singh

The first song you remember your parents singing to you My father used to sing Chand Sa Roshan Chehra and I used to put my ear to his chest and listen to the vibrations

The first prize you won for singing I was in the third standard and I sang in front of 3000- 4000 people. I was so small that they had to make me sit on a table so people could see me. I had I forgotten my antra, but I managed to get back on track on my own. I sang a bhajan

Your first celebrity encounter I met Anup Jalota when I was in the seventh standard. He was a judge at a competition

Favourite songs

Jab Koi Baat… My brother, sister and I sang this for our parents 25th wedding anniversary. They were so happy they started crying

Tera Chehra Itna Suhana Lagta Hai… This is one of my favourite songs. I sang it in front of all my classmates for my school crush. All my friends were watching her expressions and her reactions

Mere Sapnon Ki Rani… This song is close to my heart. It is one of the first songs I remember singing. I think I was four years old when I started singing it

A Telugu song called Oore Pichi Sanna Si… I remember it because it was the first time someone recorded me singing. I used to sing it a lot when I was a kid so my mama recorded it

thhikana thumbnail
Thanx devendra! Cool Pics!!! Gr8 work!!! N toooo coooooooooool avatar!
thhikana thumbnail

Jab Koi Baat… My brother, sister and I sang this for our parents 25th wedding anniversary. They were so happy they started crying (How Sweet, very thoughtful)

Tera Chehra Itna Suhana Lagta Hai… This is one of my favourite songs. I sang it in front of all my classmates for my school crush. All my friends were watching her expressions and her reactions (too bad Amit 😛 BTW guys he sang this song 4 her bcoz he didnt meet me yet 😆😆)

Mere Sapnon Ki Rani… This song is close to my heart. It is one of the first songs I remember singing. I think I was four years old when I started singing it (oleeeyyy, how sweet, I m rite here 4 u Amit ur sapnon ka rani 😳!)

😉

thhikana thumbnail

U guys r welcome http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/hindi/article/15772.html😊.........

------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------

Amit Sana's debut album on 25th July
IndiaGlitz
Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Summer of 2005 is turning out to be a great season for male singers coming out with their non-film albums.

First to come was 'Aapka Abhijeet Sawant', the debut album of India's first Indian Idol in the month of April. The songs 'Mohabbatein Lutaaonga' and 'Lafzon Mein Keh Na Sakoon' are already a rage and the album is reigning at the top of the charts today with record sales and popularity.

Last month saw the release of Sonu Nigam's 'Chanda Ki Doli', an album that shifts a little from Sonu's earlier albums but still does wonderfully well to charm an audience due to an assortment of simple yet soulful melodies.

Second best at the moment in terms of sales, the title song and 'Rafta Rafta' have been well appreciated. Knowing T-Series penchant of coming up with music videos for majority of tracks for singers of repute, one awaits rest of the videos to follow soon.

And now comes the surprise of the season. Indian Idol runners-up Amit Sana, who lost the crown but won hearts all over, also arrives with his debut album on 25th of July.

Expectations are obviously great from this talented singer and one is sure that his album should sell like hot cakes for the sole reason of hearing his voice and comparing it all over again with Abhijeet Sawant.

Also, the sympathy wave around him due to his loosing by a whisker should go in favor for him, hence resulting in an increased popularity.

Here is wishing Amit the best of luck.

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------

source: http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/hindi/article/15772.html

thhikana thumbnail
The Idol wars
It's that time of year again. Indian Idol finalist Amit Sana has just released his solo debut Chal Diye. So what's he got that Aap Ka Abhijeet doesn't?
Lalitha Suhasini
SANA
Title Tally:
Chal Diye composed by Vishal Shekhar has shades of Shaan from his Tanha Dil days. Sana sounds like the next peppermint fresh voice. Paisa Vasool: His version of Woh Kisna Hai, which also got him within killing distance of competition, has great recall value. Great listening too.

Item Number: Hum Kisise Kum Nahin's title track is where full-of-beans Sana acts like an instant caffeine shot. Of course, the fact that it also features Sawant and Prajakta Shukre is a bonus. Dud Notes: Sana shouldn't have attempted Mohabbatein Lutaaunga since it's clearly a Sawant signature tune by now. Dooriyan from Pop Corn Khao Mast Ho Jao is not even a great side B number. Completely skippable. Final Verdict: The album is a complete mood swinger. There's Sana's version of Sukhbir's Ishq for the dancing feet, Tanhai from Dil Chahta Hai and Pehla Nasha from Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar for the long drives. Have to give it to Sana, it's a better sounding album than Aap Ka Abhijeet. SAWANT
Title Tally:
It's officially out that nobody sounds more endearing in Sawant's crowd-puller Mohabbatein Lutaaunga. Paisa Vasool: The addictive Biddu number Lafzon Mein. Item Number: Leslie's Lewis rearranged Dream Girl, which establishes the fact that Sawant's vocals are made for ballads. Dud Notes: Ek Jahan One World, which is supposedly an Indian Idol attempt to sound like We Are The World, does nothing for you.

Final Verdict: Sawant's made for romance. Sana's the high-energy pep-me-up man.

Source: http://cities.expressindia.com/fullstory.php?newsid=141578

Edited by thhikana - 18 years ago
simple320 thumbnail
i don't think amit sana's album was that great....but i love the chal diye song....and he was awesome in ISHQ........but the fact that abhijeet was in the song hum kissise kum nahin automatically made me like it....but amit's still a great singer