Amit Sana’s Safar!! *Sign Up*

thhikana thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Thi Mere Dastaan (mp3)- Kalyug
    Chaiyan_chaiyan (mp3)
    Ada (mp3)
    U r my Sonia (mp3)
    Muhabbatain Lutaunga Mp3 Final Gala Performance!
    Rabba Mp3 
    Jo Wada Kiya woh Mp3 
    Mast Baharon ka main aashiq (MP3)
    Upar Khuda - Piano Round (MP3)
    Amit's (Marhaba Marhaba .... MP3)
    Unse Nazre Mili - Sun Zarra (MP3)
    Papa kehte hain MP3 from result round
    Tu-u-u Kab eyea Jane gi mp3
    Columbus mp3
    Samne yeh kaun aya mp3
    Yaroon Dosti mp3
    Zindegi moot na banjaye mp3
    Albela_sajan_audition mp3
    Mora Saiyan (1st piano round)mp3
  • Pyar deewana hota hain mp3

Ada*
    Bijuria (Aap Jaise Koi)*
    Tauba Tauba (aap Jaisa koi)
    Chaiyya Chiayya
    Chal Diye Video 
    Chal Diye in 10 Ke 10 le gaye dil
    Yaroon dosti (Gala)
    Bijuriya Bijuriya (concert)
    Columbus Columbus (Gala)
    Dum:Amit Sana (Yarron Concert 2005)
    Jo wada kiya woh (Gala)
    Marhaba Marhaba (Gala)
    Mohobaatein Lutaunga (Gala)
    Pal :-- Amit with 10 idols!!!
    Papa Kehte hai (result episode)
    Pyaar Diwana Hota hai (holi special)
    TV promo of Amit's Sun Zarra...
    Yarron with 10 idols on Yarron Concert 2005!!!
  • Rabba (Final Gala)

Comments Received during journey of Indian Idol

AMIT SANA

PIANO ROUND

How will Amit Sana with his twisted smile and naughty boy looks do this time? His talent is unquestionable. He sang "sathiya baliyan". Anu said that being handsome is not everything " You have sung so well that for me you are looking handsome". Farah felt that he has a voice of a playback singer but the X factor was absent. Sonu sung Anu's tune and paid Sana the highest compliment possible "I respect a good singer and I respect you"

FIRST GALA ROUND

Next to take the stage was dark horse Amit Sana. He had everyone rocking with "jindagi mein koi aye na rabba" We all saw a new Sana. We all know that the lad can sing but boy o boy he performed such that Farah had to take back her words "Amit you have performed brilliantly". Anu added on "you have taken advantage of the platform and have shown the world what you can do." Sonu who had clapped after the performance could just say "outstanding" So our dark horse races on. He has asked Farah to thank for this. It was only her criticism that brought out the performer in Sana.

SECOND GALA ROUND

This time the show began with a bang with Amit Sana who sang "marhaba eshka ke ag lage hai". With every performance he is getting his own back. Farah acknowledged his singing and dancing abilities and wanted to know if he was learning dancing as well. Mind blowing is the adjective she used. Anu believes that he will make it to the next round. But nothing could beat Sonu's comment ? "Many do not know that I have sung this song. After hearing you I cannot say who has sung it better you or I." Sana, a Sonu Nigam fan saw this as his biggest achievement.

THIRD GALA ROUND

The last performance for the evening was Amit Sana's. I don't know about you but I have started looking forward to what Sana will do next. With a maroon coloured jacket he belted out 'Kambakth Ishk hai' and Farah was happy being proven wrong yet again.' Now you have xyz and all the factors' For Anu, Amit has risen to the level of inspirational. His voice he said will inspire poetic and musical creations. This time Sonu wanted Sana to rectify his walk, which he felt was too casual. Zaheed was clear that Sana was unstoppable and had a great career ahead of him

FOURTH GALA ROUND

Amit Sana had got accolades from al the four judges. Song: "Bijuria". Farah wanted credit for the creation of the new Sana. Sonu went over board and said that Sana was singing his songs better than him.Juhi said that Sana's dancing would give any heroine a run for her money.

FIFTH GALA ROUND- SURELE SAT

The last performance of the evening was by Amit Sana. He choose a peppy number "samne yeh kon aye dil mien huie hulchal" This lad is dancing amazingly in fact Farah confessed that she was actually waiting to see his moves. This time she felt that Sana was a little off colour.This guy wears his heart on his sleeves and it was obvious something was bothering him. Anu felt that Sana deserved to stay in the show but Sonu wanted more passion from the man. Sanjay added to the praises but also detected some nervousness in Santa's rendering.  

SIXTH GALA ROUND- REPUBLIC DAY SPECIAL

The man with an original voice Amit Sana gave a fabulous performance of "Zindagi mot nahi ban jaye sambhalo yaron" His voice conveyed the passion of his patriotism and Farah said that she got goose bumps listening to him. Sonu found his voice unique and Anu was sure that he would make it to the next round. Karan praised Sana's performance and said that it was clear that Sana was proud to be an Indian.

SEVENTH GALA ROUND- OLD IS GOLD

The dark horse who was only a back up choice for the final thirty has upset all odds and has reached the top five. Yes he is the one and only Amit Sana. Farah put it so aptly "You have an original voice. Very few contestants in this competition can say that. You sound like Amit Sana" This man enjoys flying kites in the sun or else he tinkers at the computer. Well he is a network engineer you know. Now we know how he has networked himself into our hearts apart from singing. Last night he sang a foot tapping number "Mast baharon ka mein ashikh" and shook a leg too. Farah we know thinks he is fantastic. Anu feels that "Sana dil per cha gaya hai" so he keeps coming back round after round. Shipla also was struck by Sana's stage performance and said he had it in him to become the Indian Idol. Sonu supported Sana and asked people to vote for him.

EIGHTH GALA ROUND- DOSTI AUR SAFAR

Next to come on was Amit Sana. This great singer has not been in a great way. He has developed an abrasion on his vocal chords and the doctor has advised him complete rest for one week, which means forget about singing and even talking. When he needed his voice the most it was letting him down. Music director and trainer Raju Singh was very upset as he felt had Amit's voice been in prime condition he would have shocked everyone with his versatility and range of his voice. Amit sang "Yaron dosti badi he hansi hai" from KK's album. Hearing him Farah wondered if his voice was indeed affected. She added that if Amit were to be the Indian Idol she would be the happiest. Anu heaped more praise on him. Equally amazed with Amit's performance he commented that Amit had cast a spell on them with his singing. Sonu asked for some more expression in the voice.

Amit sang a very peppy number from the film "Jeans" originally performed by Sonu. Anu did not know that. He felt that the song was very tough with too many variations but Amit had done well despite his bad throat.  Farah said she could not believe that Amit was in a bad way. She said that she had to thank Sonu for supporting Amit in the elimination rounds. Sonu had insisted on Amit qualifying. Sonu thanked Farah for this credit. He has always felt that Amit is a "A+" grade singer.

NINTH GALA ROUND- ROMANCE ROUND

This is the Amit – the heart throb of Bhilai who took the stage first and performed "Tu kab yah jane ge" and set the stage on fire. Was it more with his dancing or his performance is hard to tell? Farah said that the fact that he was basically a good guy came through. Anu dipped into his poetry to compliment Amit " Tu ga raha tha ya chand chal raha tha". Sonu praised his presentation but also went ahead to praise Indian Idol and Sony Entertainment Television which had given singers an appropriate platform and the respect that they deserved. Priyanka once again acknowledged Amit's growth and the fact that he has become such a confident performer. Today Amit is looking beyond just managing to stay in the show as he has proved without doubt that he is a great singer. People just love him and to payback this love today he wants to give becoming the Indian Idol a shot.

Amit Sana picked a really old number "Jo vada kiya vo nibhana padega" It is a song that Amit really loves and despite many more new love songs he just had to sing this one. Farah felt that Amit had sung it with so much freshness that she could see Sharukh Khan actually singing it on screen. Anu confessed that from his heart he liked Amit's voice and style. Sonu said that though the song was not really in Amit's style but he had done justice to it. Priyanka endorsed this.

FINAL GALA ROUND- CLASH OF THE TITANS

Amit choose "Zindagi mei koi kabhi aaya na rabba". He had performed this song in the first gala round and had got everyone to sit up and notice his dancing apart from his singing. Anu began his comments with congratulating Amit on his achievement of being in the last two. Indeed no one had thought that he would make it. Anu said that Amit was here to stay. Sonu said that Amit was bound to give a tough fight to Abhijeet. Farah could not stop smiling and said that Amit was ready to hold his own rock show. Kajol said that was nothing short of a miracle and she had really enjoyed the performance.

Amit sang a very unusual love song "Kisna" and proved that he was indeed the right candidate to have reached the final two. Anu was amazed at how Amit had sung the tough part of the song with such consummate ease to make it seem so simple. Sonu said that there were hardly any singers who could stay in tune while giving a live performance but now hearing Amit it was clear that finally one such singer had arrived. Farah just gave a standing ovation to Amit, she was totally at loss of words. Kajol also joined her and said that she had thought that Amit would not be able to better his first performance but she was wrong, his second performance was even better. Farah had chosen this song for Amit based on the fact that the song needed a performer like Amit to sing it.

Amit gave a super performance such that Anu forgot his "shayari". Anu said that he had never heard such scatting (rapidly changing scales) performed by an Indian singer and despite the live audience clapping off beat he was amazed at how Amit had kept his beat, which only proved one thing that Amit was made of steel. Sonu said that it was unbelievable what Amit had done to an ordinary song, which only showed what a great singer he was. Farah said that she was always told by Anu that the goddess Saraswati resides in a great singer but she felt that all the gods had taken residence in Amit. Kajol simply said that she had never heard something so fine and beautiful before. But all Amit could say was that he begun the Gala rounds with a bang and had wanted to end it with one to. No one can doubt that he did!

List of Songs that Amit Sang during Indian Idol

Audition:
Albela sajan aayo re

Piano Round:
Mora Saiyan

Wild Card Piano Round:
Sathiya Baliyan

First Gala Round:
Rabba

Second Gala Round:
Marhaba Marhaba

Third Gala Round:
Kambakth Ishq

Fourth Gala Round:
Bijuriya Bijuriya

Fifth Gala Round:
Samne yeh kaun aaya

Sixth Gala Round:
Zindagi Maut Na banjaye

Seventh Gala Round:
Mast baharon ka mein Aashiq

Eight Gala Round:
1) Yaaron Dosti
2) Columbus Columbus

Ninth Gala Round:
1) Tu kab ye janegi
2) Jo wada kiya woh

Ten (Final) Gala Round :
1) Rabba
2) Woh Kisna hai
3) Mohabbatein Lutaunga

Fans list

thhikana (Simi)

Raghav

acme0037 (Aslam)

Shama

Edited by thhikana - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shama thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Vah Vah Vah.......kya baat hai!!!!!!👏👏👏

thhikana thumbnail

List Of Fans......

thhikana (Simi) Shama vcool (Reems) shabanaz Devendra Mehreen_angela Aryan~Bhai~MBBS acme0037 (Aslam) .iqbal garima1234 some1special paagalhoonmain (Raghav) timer navita_scorpio bondcat Iqbal Ki Diwani IMP TNG kabra_khushboo aniruddhc pankajkaladelhi sonaahana (Sona) sunenahari Pari.007 chithhi punkrockgal sana_fan gamezone pams309 just_honest madhy Sunshine1988 svh2010 chaltapurja karunya- II2 ajstyle2020 whomi_iitr prayas Keerin_Jay arpit indianman bruno4 ~ankita~

~@$hm@~

1. Debo_13

******* Anybody posted in the thread & also listed in fans list, but not Amit fan, just lemme know.. I will edit ~@$hm😊

*******Post to SIGN UP! 😉

Edited by thhikana - 17 years ago
thhikana thumbnail
Start
    Home | Movies | Slide Show

< Next >  

People are saying that Abhijeet Sawant has more support in Mumbai than me. But I don't agree with that," says Amit Sana. Amit is one of the two finalists on the popular reality show, Indian Idol. And the winner will be decided on March 5. "The audience seemed very happy with my performance during the final recording," adds Amit. "So I expect people to like my songs when it is telecast today. I have worked very hard to give a good performance. I am sure I will fulfil their expectations." Amit hails from Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, and currently stays at Mumbai's Hotel President, the chosen venue for Indian Idol contestants. He says the people of Mumbai are "very nice." "During one of my performances, about 5,000 people cheered for me! They stood for two hours just to hear my performance. That's when I realised that the people of Mumbai like me," he says.

Amit spoke to Vijay Singh and Syed Firdaus Ashraf on D-Day.

Start

< Back > < Next >  

I don't know what I will do if I win the contest. First, I would like to spend time with my parents. Singing is my career now. I am in the final year of the Bachelor in Information Technology and Management course. I did not give my examination this year. I will appear next year and complete my graduation. People in Bhilai, my hometown, are very happy and expect me to become the Indian Idol. God is very helpful and has always helped me improve my performance till the last.

My favourite song is Sawan main to jaye parwa.

Start

< Back > < Next >  

Abhijeet is a good friend. He is a good person and always takes care of me. Whatever the results are, it will be good for me. I won't feel bad if he wins because both of us deserve it. These days are the golden days of my life. My life has changed completely in the last three months. I might see better days in the future, but the first time always carries special feelings.

I hope I will go far ahead in the next three or four years but I won't forget these days because it gave me much more than what I expected.

Start

< Back > < Start >  

I was nervous when I was not included in the final 30. But the judges pushed me through by voting. I did not expect to become one of the finalists. After that, I cleared my mind and decided not to have any expectations. I decided to only give good performances.

When my throat was affected, I was very upset. I wondered why I faced this problem at this stage. My throat is still not alright. During the recording of the final performance, my throat was perfect. I won't blame my throat if I lose.

< Next >  

Amit Sana may not have become the Indian Idol, but life has not passed him by. Post March 5, when the result was announced, the 22 year old is busy in meetings with people asking him to perform in stage shows. He is also flooded with congratulatory calls of well-wishers and friends. The once shy Amit deals with everyone confidently by alternating between cracking jokes and becoming serious.

His parents and sister had traveled to Mumbai from Bhilai where they live, to watch the Indian Idol finale. Amit's parents are very happy to see his dream fulfilled.

< Back > < Next >  

Amit's musical journey started when he was nine years old. Since he had a good voice, his parents decided to enroll him in a professional school of classical music. Elder brother Ashok, who currently works at Ispat, and elder sister Anuradha, an MBA, are also good singers. But they did not get the professional training Amit did. "We did not risk encouraging our elder children's musical talent because we wanted job security for them. We took a risk for Amit by encouraging him to achieve something in music," Amit's father Shyam Sundar Rao Sana, said.
Amit joined the six-year classical music diploma course at age nine at the Indira Kala Sangit University, Khairagarh, following which he learnt professional classical singing from Pandit Bimalendu Mukherjee for three years. Music seems to run in Amit's blood. His maternal grandfather was a talented Carnatic singer. Mr and Mrs Sana, Amit, sister Anuradha, brother Ashok with nephew and a friend. Don't Miss!
Amit Sana : India's Idol?

< Back > < Next >  

The Sanas hail from Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, and have settled in Bhilai, Chhattisgarh. They speak Telugu at home. Shyam Sundar Rao Sana works at the Steel Authority of India Limited as a supervisor. He would always drop Amit to his classes on his bicycle. "Indian Idol is the first event where I sent him alone to face the realities of life. I am happy he has learnt a lot from this event," says Shyam Sundar. "Amit needed to do his riyaz (practice) early in the morning, and he required a tabla player for that. It was very difficult to arrange a tabla player so early in the morning and also give him a good pay," recalls his father.
Brother Ashok continues the story. "My father learnt to play the tabla and would play for Amit early in the morning," he says.

"We wanted to make him a renowned singer and did everything for that. Amit was always a step ahead in his music classes and people admired him a lot. Indian Idol give him a big platform where he made our dream true," says Shyam Sundar emotionally.

< Back > < Next >  

Amit Sana is a great fan of classical vocalist Ustad Rashid Khan, and would sing only his songs during competitions. "Even my voice is similar to his!" exclaims Amit. Amit did not have too many friends in Bhilai, and spent most of his time studying engineering and singing. "He is good in studies, and managed to give equal importance to his studies and singing," said his friend Shyam, who took leave from work and attended the last four Indian Idol recordings. Amit's mother Rajshree is a housewife. "Without listening to his songs," she says, "we felt lonely. So we recorded his shows and played them through the week to fill his absence. He lost the final round, but for me, he is always the Indian Idol!"

Amit's sister Anuradha helped select his songs. "I would suggest songs which he would sing," she says, "as I have a good knowledge of music. I can judge better which popular songs he could sing better and which the audiences would also like."

< Back > < Start >  

We did not realise how big the Indian Idol platform was earlier on. But as the days went by, we learnt about its impact. I am thankful to Sony Entertainment Television, which given Amit the opportunity to become a star in six months," says Shyam Sundar.

Like Indian Idol winner Abhijeet Sawant, Amit never sang film songs in his previous competitions. "Before Indian Idol, he would sing only classical songs and ghazals," adds his father.

The people in Chhattisgarh are delighted with Amit's success. They gave him a huge welcome when he returned to Bhilai after his selection in the top three.

"There was a time when people in Bhilai didn't even know us. Now, the whole country knows us," exclaims Ashok. "The seniors in my office only talk of Amit and me, not my work!"

vcool thumbnail
wonderful!!!!!!!! from which movie is his fav. song from? very nice interviews!!! I am sure hell have tremendous success in the future , i am sure it'll be earlier than 4 yrs. ofcourse!👏
Shama thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Will Amit's Idol dream turn sour?

The contest is hotting up, and apparently also taking a toll on the Indian Idol finalists.

Amit Sana, who has made it to the final four has come down with a sore throat. A little bird tells us he is extremely unwell and doctors have told him that he is in no state to perform and sing this Thursday.

A determined Amit however, plans to perform despite his poor health and has decided to give it his best shot.

The three alternately acerbic and encouraging judge trio of Sonu-Anu-Farah had in the initial rounds told Amit that he would need to work hard on his presentation and singing. But the last many weeks have seen him perform exceptionally and the nation obviously loves him. The crucial Gala episode that eliminates another contestant this Thursday will probably be Amit's acid test.

After Ravinder Ravi was voted out last week, the Final 4 who will perform and battle it out this week are Amit Sana, Rahul Vaidya, Prajakta Shukre and Abhijeet Sawant. The theme for tomorrow's episode is Friendhship and Travel.

By THE TELLYCHAKKAR TEAM Posted on 9 February 2005
shabanaz thumbnail
'I am not very comfortable with showbiz'

April 07, 2005 14:38 IST

Amit Sana, the runner-up on the Indian Idol reality show, arrived at the rediff.com office on April 6, for a live chat with our readers.

The 22-year-old singer charmed everyone as he signed autographs, posed for photographs and sang a Sonu Nigam number.

And he answered readers' questions with keen interest.

For those who missed the chat, here is the first part of the transcript:

Amit Sana : Hi guys, this is Amit. I am ready to take your questions!

RajivManiar : Hi Amit, you were mind-blowing in the KISNA song
Amit Sana : Thank you Rajiv. I am happy that you liked my efforts!

Sanya : hey Amit have u arrived???
Amit Sana : Yup, am here!

Neelmani : ooh Amit Sana is already a star!!!! hahahaha !!! stuck in traffic it seems!!!!
Amit Sana : Hi Neelmani, How are you? Sorry I have made you wait long. jo bhi poochna chahte ho, poocho!

SanchiVerma : Amit, Can I ask your favourite Color
Amit Sana : I think the whole world knows that it's Red! Just joking! But there are various other colours that I like.

Pavan : HEY Amit this is Pavan here...how does it feel to loose after coming so close to winning?
Amit Sana : Hi Pavan,At that moment, it felt terrible. But then I realised that something bigger is waiting for me. So I am now eagerly waiting for it to happen!

deepa_jtp : Do you believe that's now it's really challenging time to prove yourself after the Indian idol result , I mean to say your real competition with the playback singer starts now??!!
Amit Sana : Hi DeepaYa, it's true. The real competition has started now. And my competition is with established artists. It's really difficult to make your way in the industry. But I am thankful to God that He has given me such a nice platform. So I cannot let Him down.

Faisal : So Amit Howz the Sky and stars these Days ..U ARE A STAR NOW..
Amit Sana : The sky is pretty nice, but there are too many stars! Afraid of getting lost!

apoorvkhare : Hi Amit, tell me honestly, Are you comfortable with these sudden celeb status and showbiz?
Amit Sana : Hi Apoorv:I am not very comfortable. But I am trying to be!

raushni : Amit when is ur solo album coming ?
Amit Sana : Hi Raushni:The album is being recorded. You will see it in the market soon!

gopal : HEY AMIT YOUR VOICE WAS EXCELLANT IN MURHABA SONG BECAUSE SINGER LIKE SONU WAS LITTLEBIT CONFUSED THAT WHO SING SONG BETTER AT THAT TIME I WAS VERY HAPPY BECAUSE I THOUGHT A NEW SINGER IS BORN AUR AB O SAB KI CHUTTI KARNEWALA HAI
Amit Sana : Thanks, Gopal, for believing so much in me!

ravigupta75 : Hi Amit, Hope you have been able to cope with the pressures that come along with Celebrity status.
Amit Sana : Hi RaviI am trying to cope with it. It looks so flashy from outside, but so difficult to handle it.

SomeoneCool : Hey Amit.. your voice is very similar to Sukhwinder and when u were singing Kisna I really couldn't figure out it was you but my question is.. could u tell us honestly if u had crush on anyone in Indian Idol if yes then who? Please be honest!
Amit Sana : Hi SomeoneCool:Seriously, I never had a crush on anybody at the Indian Idol. Because one is 17 and the other one is 25, and I am 22, so no chance!

Garima_2005 : Out of the songs sung by you which one is the closest to ur heart?
Amit Sana : Hi Garima:Mohabbatein lootaoonga is closest to my heart.

goeldeep : Hi Amit, don't you think some good singers were thrown out because of voting procedure in the last rounds, we really missed Rahul Saxena ?
Amit Sana : Hi Goeldeep:Even I missed him. Even I was shocked. But what has to happen, has to happen. Life is all about getting shocks!

priy20 : hi Amit, I am priya, hello Amit, Pls let us know your girlfriend's name..... pls........
Amit Sana : Hello Priya:I don't have any girlfriend! If you believe me! I have so many options. How can I rely on one?! Just joking!

girlie : HOWS LIFE WITH UR LOVE ADITI PAUL
Amit Sana : There's nothing between us! I didn't even mention about her. It was just a misinterpretation of the interview. If you believe me!

satya : Hi, AMIT....when can I see in telugu ...singing telugu songs..commom tell...being telugu bida ;)
Amit Sana : Hi Satya:I am very happy to hear this from you. I guess it will happen very soon!

SanchiVerma : AMIT, HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU SPEND WITH YOUR FAMILY, WHAT IS IMPORTANT FOR YOU? FAMILY VALUES OR YOUR LOVE.
Amit Sana : I am not in love at present, but both are important. But I am sure I will be able to manage both simultaneously!

SeriousQn : my wife had tears in her eyes when u came second. We would have done at least 500 sms to you, which our bill showed later :). But what hurt us the most was there was no immediate announcement from Sony about awarding any contract to you, given that they had immediately declared the same for Rahul Vaidya. It seemed a little unfair at that point. I don't know what followed thereafter as I lost interest in news related to Indian Idol.
Amit Sana : Hi:That was really great on your part. I really admire you at the amount of effort you made for me. But let me tell you, that I am also in contract with Sony. Soon, my album will be out after Abhijeet's.

shabanaz thumbnail
'I love you too!'

April 08, 2005 13:02 IST

In the first part of Amit Sana's chat with rediff.com readers, the young singer said that he was not comfortable with showbiz yet, and that he hoped he wouldn't get lost in the galaxy of 'stars.'

He needn't worry. He has a nationwide audience who can't seem to get enough of him.

In the second and concluding part of the chat transcript, Amit talks about his music career.

jiteshlk : Hey R u practicing for nagpur concert....We aspect U to rock Us as u did in Indian Idol!!!
Amit Sana : Hi Jitesh:Yes I am practicing for the concert!

santanu : hi amit,heard that you have given up your studies and have joined the industry. Dont u think that was a foolishness from your part
Amit Sana : I was doing engineering only for the sake of my livelihood. I think that every year, tens of thousands of engineers are passed out. How many out of them do you know and recognise? But people recognise me!

raksha : Hey Amit..how do u plan ur future now..u r already a STAR..bahar jaatae hai to log pehchaan lete hongae..KAISA LAGTA HAI AAPKO
Amit Sana : Hi Raksha:Achcha lagta hai jab log pehchante hain. Aur main chahta hoon ke yeh pehchaan aisi hi bani rahe!

samrat : hi amit, your voice is more suitable for songs which need lot of energy.. u sound ravishing in those songs. But romantic songs do not sound so good.. please don't mind. It is for us to acknowledge our strong and weak points and go ahead...
Amit Sana : Hi Samrat:THank you for your analysis! I am happy you spared your time! But I want to be equally good with all sorts of songs.

mridula : Hey..Amit..I was rooting for u from the time u sang that song from Kachche Dhaage..that was lovely..and of course..the songs u sang in the gala rounds were also great..so when can I get to hear u next?
Amit Sana : Hi Mridula: Thank you for supporting me. You will hear me in my new album very shortly!

sab_kuch_bhula_de : lucky raksha..aakhir amit sana ne aapko answer de diya.....humara number kab aayega?????/
Amit Sana : Hi:Aakhir aapka number aa hi gaya! Joking!

sanjeevani : r u planning to settle down in Bombay
Amit Sana : Hi Sanjeevani, Yes I am already half-settled down here!

Miteshr : Man, you're more of a composer stuff than singer ... try you skills at composing/mixing as well, am sure you'll do gr8! btw I just loved your performance of RABBA and Dholna(Nusrat Fateh Ali)
Amit Sana : Hi Mithesh: I am not a composer yaar! But thanks for finding out the hidden talent in me. I will definitely look forward to it!

Bugatron : You must have been feeling great Amit Sana, but plz, don't do any wrong in excitement. Try to digest ur success. You have a good voice and you can give complex to many big stars today, just be as you are today. Plz never be arrogant. Would you?
Amit Sana : Hi:Thank you for such a nice advice. Now after knowing the industry, I am taking more precautions for keeping the right attitude.

Nishigandh : hey amit is your love is aditi banerjee or DEBRATTI BHATTACHARJEEtell us who's she?
Amit Sana : Hi Nishigandh: I am not in love with anyone at present. But in future, it can be any one of you!

Tripti Sharma : HI DEAR WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY?
Amit Sana : Hi Tripti: My birthday is on March 1.

basit : AMIT APNI NAZRE KARAM HUM PER BHI DALO
Amit Sana : Hi Basit, how are you?!

raksha : Hi Amit,Your voice always stood out from the other contenders, you have got variations in your voice which I believe abhijeet didn't have, nyways, leaving that apart, why don't you start an Indian tour and promote your voice( I know people already know what a g8 voice u have got), but a tour would probably bring you back on the same platform as abhijeets.Think about it, and best of luck for ur future
Amit Sana : Thanks, I am planning for it!

I LOVE AMIT : REPLYIN RAKSHA ONLY
Amit Sana : I love you also!

neeru : Amit, R U N LOVE? If yes whose the lucky girl?
Amit Sana : No, I am not in love!

cdotdelhi : India down fall is due to CRICKET and BOLLYWOOD ,virtual stars like you as created by hype of media. they never do any constructive work for country .Real contributors are Engineers ,Scientists, Doctors ,Economists, laks of workers who are responsible of greater productivity.are you satisfied with my point,have a courage to prove me wrong
Amit Sana : Hi, very nice question. I really admire all these people. Because where I am standing now is because of them also. But this is a known fact that everybody likes entertainment. And whatever the industry is like today, is because of people only.

I LOVE AMIT : YEAAAAAAAAAAH YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEE HE REPLIED ME.. HA HA HA HU HU HU... HIYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAA IM SO HAPPY
Amit Sana : So sweet!

sili_78 : 5o sms s but no no ans!!!!!!!!but still we luv u
Amit Sana : Thank you for your great patience. I love you too!

TARZAN : HI KHAJOOR
Amit Sana : Hi Jhinge! Aur samandar mein sab theek?

aatekas : how many ppl do u love?
Amit Sana : Everybody!

mrsdevraj : Amit, a line for my SON - SHUBHOD?
Amit Sana : Hi MrsDevraj:Hi Shubhod! How are you? Hope you're doing fine! God bless you!

Amit Sana : Ok guys, it was great talking to you. Sorry about the questions I didn't answer! I loved spending time with you. Wish me luck for my future! Yours, Amit.

Me_Abhi thumbnail
omg Shabanaz thank u so much but i missed it oh no i missed itttttttttttttt....................😭
thhikana thumbnail

Originally posted by: vcool

wonderful!!!!!!!! from which movie is his fav. song from? very nice interviews!!! I am sure hell have tremendous success in the future , i am sure it'll be earlier than 4 yrs. ofcourse!👏

Sawan main to jaye parwa=mora saiyan; is the same song!!

thanx Shama n Shabanaz for the posts 👏