Piyush Sahdev AKA Samay AKA Krishna

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
Got a glimpse of Samay's tattoo on the back of the neck today...where it had peacock's feather imprint next to Krishna. Does this mean Samay is portraying as Akshay Kumar in OMG??? Has he come to rescue and redeem Maya and rekindle Arjun and Maya's love for each other. At least he doesn't appear to be negative apart from today where he was having alcohol in spite of stating to everyone that he doesn't drink at all or was it orange juice? Have to wait and watch. 

P. S: Someone on the forum did mention that Samay's character resembles of Krishna Vasudev Yadav from Gokul ðŸ˜‰. 
Even Samay definition resembles Krishna that he is not on anybody's side. He only supports truth, neither friend nor enemy. Plus there will probably a reason of his name. This is like the first show I see each persons name has specific reasons and meaning forms crux of story

Arjun : righteous persons (not fully but still is suffering

Maya : An illusion

]Saanjh : time between evening and night

Samay : will play the role of how time will not wait for anybody Edited by ashpat3 - 7 years ago
It has to be. Because Samay defined himself yesterday. Time doesnt look for friend or foe, it only sees truth, it only exposes truth. A man whose power is on one side and he on other side. His dialogue yesterday, imtihaan ho chuka hai or exam has happened. 
What exam did he do and allowed Saanjh to go after Arjun.  I am still checking the episodes to see Samay's imtihaan
Who knows! if samay comes (oh my god! I am getting obsessed with this samay/Samay  etc.) . . .er ..  what I wanted to say was, if time comes (& CVs so desire, as well!), he might do a Salman act of KKHH, if the story is poised for such a climax in the end!