Kriyam FF 'True Love' Chapter 16 - The Final Chapter UPDATED on pg 20

Posted: 7 years ago
Hi everyone.

Shaz here! It's my first attempt at a SS, I hope you all enjoy. I typed it up on my phone, so I apologise if there are any spelling errors.

Chapter 1

It was the end of the day, the sun was setting and the sky was a beautiful blend of pink orange. I was sat on the sand, I closed my eyes and felt the cool breeze on my face. I could hear the gush of little waves of the ocean and feel the warm sand between my toes. I felt so happy and relaxed.

I opened my eyes and I noticed a figure walking in the distance. My eyes were fixated, I couldn't keep my eyes off him. He was walking slowly along the sand, deep in concentration. As he got nearer to where I was sitting I found myself admiring him. He was tall, with a toned, muscular physique, he was wearing a thin short sleeved white shirt with the buttons open. I couldn't see his face properly, it was a blur. His thick black hair was blowing in the breeze in front of his eyes and he pushed it back with his fingers.

He looked at me. He noticed I was looking at him and he started to walk towards me. I felt my heart racing faster and faster with every step he took towards me. He was coming closer and closer...

'Krishna! Krishna! Krishna, wake up!!'

I opened my eyes and got up, I could feel little drips of sweat on my face.
Was that a dream? It felt so real!! Who was he?? I could still feel my heart racing and I felt restless, I have never felt like this before.

'Krishna, wake up, Yuvan is here!'
My mother was calling me. My best friend since childhood Yuvan came over to my house to pick me up. His best friend Sayyam is arriving today from London. Sayyam, Yuvan and I grew up together, but Sayyam moved away to London when he was 13. Sayyam and I never got on very well, we used to bicker all the time. I found him arrogant and annoying. He was never into his education, he was more interested in chasing girls, he was a bit of a joker.

I got dressed and went downstairs. The whole time I couldn't stop thinking about this 'dream guy', who was he and why is he affecting me so much? I mean, it was just a dream!
As I came downstairs, I saw Yuvan having breakfast with my mother, they were talking and laughing. My mother loved Yuvan. She has always said Yuvan is the boy for me.
I have always loved Yuvan, we have been best friends since childhood. We have been through so much together. I even used to imagine Yuvan and I getting married. They say 'love is friendship', Yuvan is the only male friend I have had and he has always been so good to me.

'Hey Krish, come and have some breakfast, Sayyams flight lands in 2 hours, so we need to be quick.'

Yuvan and my mother were still in conversation, while I was still thinking about my 'dream guy'. Could it be Yuvan? Is he my dream guy? I have always dreamt of marrying Yuvan one day and we are soulmates.

'Krishna, Krishna! Where is your mind today!' My mother kept questioning me. I quickly ate some toast and Yuvan and I then got up to leave. We walked towards the car.

'Krishna' I turned to Yuvan.
'Thanks for coming with me. I know you and Sayyam don't like each other, but I'm glad you will be with me.'
I smiled at him. Of course I will be with him, he's my best friend.

I may not have seen Sayyam in 10 years, but maybe I will give him the benefit of the doubt. If Yuvan can be friends with him, then the least I can do is try for Yuvans sake.

Precap- Krishna and Sayyam meet.Edited by Shiney19 - 6 years ago
Yay! Can't wait to read it Shaz! 
It's an amazing start Shaz! It's a refreshing storyline. You can't tell that it's your first SS, it's really well written! I loved the dream, I could really visualise it! I can't wait for Krishna to meet her 'dream' guy 😉 lol! Can't wait for the next chapter! When will you updating next?
Originally posted by Faeeqa

It's an amazing start Shaz! It's a refreshing storyline. You can't tell that it's your first SS, it's really well written! I loved the dream, I could really visualise it! I can't wait for Krishna to meet her 'dream' guy 😉 lol! Can't wait for the next chapter! When will you updating next?

Aww thanks Faeeqa! I was really nervous about writing a SS, but I enjoyed it. The next chapter will be updated either tomorrow or the day after. When will your FF be updated?
Originally posted by Shiney19

Aww thanks Faeeqa! I was really nervous about writing a SS, but I enjoyed it. The next chapter will be updated either tomorrow or the day after. When will your FF be updated?

Nah you shouldn't be nervous, it was good! I only write because I love writing Kriyam scenes lol! I'll be updating either by tomorrow night or Wednesday.Edited by Faeeqa - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Faeeqa

Nah you shouldn't be nervous, it was good! I only write because I love writing Kriyam scenes lol. I'll be updating either by tomorrow night or Wednesday.
I'm looking forward to it. I hope you feel better soon! 😊
So you finally gave in and started writing! I am sooo happy! ðŸ¤—
The story reminded me of the early 2000's bollywood movies! (this is a good thing! lol!) I love how you mentioned London in it, making me miss my home lol!
The story seems really good and enjoyed reading it ðŸ˜³ Continue soon!!

It was so amazing..It was really refreshing..
I was very much worried abt my exam..I felt like crying coz I couldn't learn any answer..Then I thought of calming my mind so dat I can go to clg wid a fresh mind..I visited IF..N thank God u had updated..I could atleast smile..Otherwise d posts on d current track of d show..I couldn't take d risk of reading them before going for my xams😕😕
Edited by Anjali33 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Anjali33

It was so amazing..It was really refreshing..
I was very much worried abt my exam..I felt like crying coz I couldn't learn any answer..Then I thought of calming my mind so dat I can go to clg wid a fresh mind..I visited IF..N thank God u had updated..I could atleast smile..Otherwise d posts on d current track of d show..I couldn't take d risk of reading them before going for my xams😕😕

Aww thanks Anjali. I'm glad you like it.

I know the current track is ridiculous. Let's hope Kriyam work together to expose Baby's truth.
Chapter 2

We arrived at the airport. We were waiting for over an hour, I was getting fed up. Everyone from the flight had already left, but Sayyam had not. The airport was very busy, it was so noisy. Yuvan received a phone call.

'Krish, I can't hear here, I'm just going outside, I will be back in a bit. You wait here for Sayyam.'

I waited for another half and hour. Where was Yuvan? He went to take a call but he has been gone a long time. I started to panic, I was rushing around the airport arrivals to look for him. I was running around panicking, I couldn't find him and then I bumped into someone. I thought I was going to fall and I closed my eyes. I didn't fall in the floor, someone had got hold of me to stop me falling. I opened my eyes. It was a young guy with messy black hair and wearing a white t shirt with a black blazer. He was looking at me intensely with his dark brown eyes. He pulled me up, my eyes were fixated on his.

'I-I'm sorry' I stuttered, I was so embarrassed.

'You should look where you're going!' He snapped at me. I was shocked at how he spoke to me. Before I could say anything, he stormed into the lift with his luggage brushing his shoulder against mine in the process making me lose my balance.
I rushed into the lift as it led to the exit.

It was just the two of us in the lift.

'Are you following me?!' He said in a deep husky voice but in an angry manner

'Excuse me? Why would I follow you??' I said in shock

I couldn't believe the nerve of this guy!

'First you purposely run into me and now you are following me?? What do you want?? I have heard about girls like you!'

'Girls like me?!!' I was fuming with rage. Who does he think he is?
Suddenly the lift jerked and stopped. I fell onto him and accidentally pushed him against the wall of the lift. My face was against his chest. I slowly lifted my face. My face was inches to his. I couldn't help but look into those eyes. we shared an eyelock. He then moved his hands from my waist and pushed me away.

'What do you think you are doing??' He shouted

'I'm sorry, who do you think you are?? What gives you the right to speak to me like that?' I couldn't believe his behaviour!

'I'm not listening to this.' He said and started banging his fists on the lift door calling for help.

I hate lifts. It sunk in what has just happened. I'm stuck in a lift and that too with this horrible, nasty guy.
I started to panic. I have a fear of being stuck in small enclosed spaces. I felt like I couldn't breathe, my heart was beating so fast.

'Are you going to stand there or call for help too?' He fumed at me. He then turned around and saw me struggling. I collapsed on to my knees, still struggling to breathe. He rushed over and kneeled down on the floor.

'Hey, it's ok, we will get out of here ok, you need to calm down.' He placed his hands on my arms.

'You're having a panic attack, you need to try and calm down, try to take slow deep breaths.' He showed me how I should breathe and I tried to copy. He got a bottle of water out from his bag.

'Here, have some water.' He said. I had a sip of water and slowly calmed down.
He helped me up, I looked up at him and into his eyes.

'Thank you.' I whispered to him

The lift jerked again but his time he pushed onto me. He held me tightly around my waist. His face was close to mine, I could feel his warm breath on my neck. I couldn't move.

I heard a bell sound. The lift door opened.

'There you are Krish, I was looking for you.' The voice sounded familiar, but we were both lost in each other's eyes. I then realised what I was doing and pushed him away. 'What are you doing?' I said quietly
I looked at the lift door, Yuvan was standing there.

'What's going on?' He said

'Yuvan...' I whispered, I had only just got my breath back, I couldn't speak.

'I see you have met Sayyam.'

I looked up shocked at Yuvan. He could tell I was shocked.

'Yes this is Sayyam.'

I looked at Sayyam. HE is Sayyam??
He smiled at Yuvan and rushed over to hug him.

'Yuvan, it's good to see you man.'

I went over to Sayyams bags to help. He turned round and rushed towards me.He snatched the bags from me.

'I don't need anyone's help' he snapped at me with a stern look.

'Don't touch my stuff again!' He stormed over to Yuvan and they started walking towards the car laughing and joking. I walked behind them.

I kept thinking to myself HE is Sayyam? One minute he was so nice to me and then he was back to being rude and arrogant. I thought to myself he hasn't changed at all, he is still the same annoying and arrogant man.

We were getting in the car.

'Oh Sayyam, let me introduce you both properly. You remember Krishna right?' Yuvan said to him
I said hi and I smiled. He didn't even look at me. He nodded his head, looked at the floor and got into car at the front passenger seat.

The whole journey they both chatted and laughed. I sat there wondering to myself, I don't know what to make of this guy. i can't stand his attitude and arrogant behaviour, yet for a small moment I felt something. When I look into his eyes I feel this pull towards him, it's an unknown feeling I can't describe. It's an unexplained feeling that for that moment made me feel alive...

Precap- Sayyam, Yuvan and Krishna reach Birla House. Sayyams POV

Hi everyone, I know this chapter is very long. I hope you like it. There isn't romance yet as the story has just started. I originally planned for this to just be a short story but I have so many ideas that it's not going to be short anymore lol. Please keep reading and be patient with me. There will be romance, but right now it's the beginning of their love/hate story. The feelings will develop slowly and story will show them exploring these feelings. I have started with Krishnas POV, but the next chapter will be Sayyams POV. I plan to show both sides of the story. I plan to update the story regularly.Edited by Shiney19 - 7 years ago