Indian Idol 7

Who do you think will win and why?

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
All this while I thought KB had a very strong chance, but now I think Maalavika will win.

Some reasons are -

1. Indian idol has had more male winners, and they may want to change that.
2. She's been the judges favourite (look at all those comments they give her)
3. She's versatile
4. She's got good stage presence (second to Revanth)
5. She has a back story - 17 years in gurukul
6. She has quite a fan following (Revanth and KB have higher but judges votes also count)
Edited by ~Raina~ - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vinayhere thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Your analysis makes sense. Malavika dominates both Revanth and KB in every department except fan following. I won't be surprised if she wins. Strictly speaking, she may deserve that too. But my instincts want me to hope for Revanth's winning. 'Cause if he wins, there are chances that he may raise to another level like Arjit Singh. But if Malavika wins, I don't see that happening. I don't think she will be able to do a Shreya Goshal or a Neha Kakkar in terms of her career post this contest. I am not against that but just can't see it. No hard feelings.
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vinayhere

Your analysis makes sense. Malavika dominates both Revanth and KB in every department except fan following. I won't be surprised if she wins. Strictly speaking, she may deserve that too. But my instincts want me to hope for Revanth's winning. 'Cause if he wins, there are chances that he may raise to another level like Arjit Singh. But if Malavika wins, I don't see that happening. I don't think she will be able to do a Shreya Goshal or a Neha Kakkar in terms of her career post this contest. I am not against that but just can't see it. No hard feelings.

I would want nothing more than Revanth to win, but I just get the feeling it'll be between Maalavika and KB. And she has the edge. If it's between these two Maalavika deserves it more.
zaniax thumbnail
Good analysis.. most likely it's between Malvika and Khudabaksh but I still feel the latter will win cos he has a huge fan following plus support from Channel and judges.
Though I'd personally love to hear Revanth's voice in BW songs.Edited by zaniax - 7 years ago
ShanuP thumbnail
In my opinion, if revanth manages to sing like laal ishq performance witgout obvious mistakes and in sur, no classical singing or harkats will stop him, he will have a smashing win.  
But if he continue to sing like today episode and sukhwinder episode... i mean if he is blatantly obviously out of sur, then only other people will have chance to win.
I hope he wont experiment toomuch in finals and sings best in what he can sing.

_Leonidas_ thumbnail
if all muslims, dalits, leftist comrades vote for Khudabaksh, he will win.. 
#maintainSecularFabric
AV25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I want revanth  to win if not then it should  be malvika. Reason is simple.. talent comes first and not religion. So I think revanth and malvika are more deserving than khudabaksh.
Raina101 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AV25

I want revanth to win if not then it should be malvika. Reason is simple.. talent comes first and not religion. So I think revanth and malvika are more deserving than khudabaksh.

well said.
sowiee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
For me one thing matters a lot winning doesn't matter ... The appreciation ur hardwork n determination matters. 
Here the competition is between 
Malavika : a well trained 17 years gurukul student.

Khudabaksh : parents are a kind of singers and he too inherited little instincts of them n sings.. want to be a singer to be a good support to their family.

Revanth : isn't a classical singer , he has a good voice which is a plus point n his voice can get fit into any sought of song

Rohit. : Yet again a classical singer... 

Soo all the singers are completely diversified in their fields..

To be frank a trained classical singers can get through any kind of song as they have a grip of Sur , Taal and all..

And if Indian Idol provides an opportunity to sing in movies then they need a voice which can be fit in all kind of situations.. like revanth's. 

So , let anyone win but recognise all for their talents.. 

Let their hardwork pay...
Edited by sowiee - 7 years ago
Raina101 thumbnail
True.
Reaching the top 14 is a big deal in itself.
All have worked hard but only one will be the winner of the competition.

They have now been recognised and I wish all of them have a successful music career.