Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Did u all liked Kavita Krishnamurthy's voice?

Rightful_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
She was a very popular and probably more successful singer than Alka yagnik and Anuradha paudwal.
I loved her voice in classical songs.She would sing classical songs so well but never liked her voice in romantic and modern songs.

What r ur views on her? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DriftInfinitely thumbnail
I liked her voice and songs more than Alka Yagnik's. Both were, imo, better than Anuradha Paudwal.
Not sure if I would say that she was more successful than Alka though. They both got to sing several songs in the 90s.  
Edited by DriftInfinitely - 7 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
No.

In fact make that a hell no!

Add Lata Asha Alka Anuradha and all the squeaky shrill queens! I love the melody/tune/lyrics of the songs they sang but despise their voice. It's a catch 22 for me. 
This content was originally posted by: Chameli_billi

No.

In fact make that a hell no!

Add Lata Asha Alka Anuradha and all the squeaky shrill queens! I love the melody/tune/lyrics of the songs they sang but despise their voice. It's a catch 22 for me. 

😆

Did you like the voices of the male singers from the 90s?
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She had a nasal voice but she was very well trained classically.. her Kahe Ched is amazing...
She is definitely gifted but her voice has limitations as to which songs they suit...
^I love her Albela Sajan Ghar Aayo Re.
Supari_khala thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DriftInfinitely

😆

Did you like the voices of the male singers from the 90s?

Well male Indian singers aren't squeaky so their voices are fine with me. It's the squeaky voice that feels like nails on a chalkboard to me.😆
This content was originally posted by: Chameli_billi

Well male Indian singers aren't squeaky so their voices are fine with me. It's the squeaky voice that feels like nails on a chalkboard to me.😆

Haha, yeah.  I've mostly seen people  on IF get nostalgic about duets from the 90s, so I was wondering whether you like the male voices from that era. I like the female singers you mentioned, but yes, they did sound shrill sometimes. Shreya Ghoshal is even worse, imo. 

Once some music director pointed this out to Asha and asked her to sing the song that she was recording at a lower octave or two. It sounded a lot better apparently. 

Supari_khala thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DriftInfinitely

Haha, yeah.  I've mostly seen people  on IF get nostalgic about duets from the 90s, so I was wondering whether you like the male voices from that era. I like the female singers you mentioned, but yes, they did sound shrill sometimes. Shreya Ghoshal is even worse, imo. 

Once some music director pointed this out to Asha and asked her to sing the song that she was recording at a lower octave or two. It sounded a lot better apparently. 

Oh I can't Shreya Ghosal either. Good thing you reminded me.

Maybe the target market demands their squeakiness. I don't know. Most people seem to be fine with it. Since they can sing, I'm sure they could try to make it a little less squeaky for people like me. ðŸ˜†

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
I liked her voice but not more than Alka's
Edited by -DZ- - 7 years ago