Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blackorwhite thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Someone watch DBO quickly and tell if those tweet are real... 🤣  Mujhe BISWAAS nahi ho raha hai 😛😆

EDIT: I can't watch DBO for atleast an hour.. Pehle pata hota toh DBO dekhti 😆
Edited by blackorwhite - 7 years ago
travelholic thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackorwhite

Someone watch DBO quickly and tell if those tweet are real... 🤣  Mujhe BISWAAS nahi ho raha hai 😛😆

mujhe BISWAAS karna bhi nahin hai 😆😉

someone else watch the torture please lol 
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
oh My Lord yeh sach   Hai BW I just started and. She came in leaves ki skirt caz her pants are on the tree and iski speed itni fast hai am amazed itni fast leaves ka skirt kaise banaya aur ladki se ladka kaise bani *dead*

And she woke up in his arms like paan banaras wala but kahan shivika was cute and comfy and just perfect the yahan sab awkward and W*F hai kuch magic nahi and bohat lulzy hai aaj ka episode and I just started
Yay ruz am so happy you liked Bangalore days such a gem of a film it is
travelholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Yay ruz am so happy you liked Bangalore days such a gem of a film it is

i am going to sound like an idiot fan girl! but i rewatched it again today - 4 days and watched it twice 😆

why cant they make such sensible movies regularly 😉
travelholic thumbnail
@fary - i still think that SC was trolling shivani inspite of what everyone says  - very smartly though! she is learning from Nakuul here 😆
Malayalam films are always so sensible and brilliant what makes Bd even more special is that t is directed by a female yay

Oh my god gauri sarma be chakku se apne Baal kaat diya instead of getting them out from under his head paagal hai yeh Kia main kabhi bhi Aisa nahi karoon nope my hair are very dear to me
travelholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Malayalam films are always so sensible and brilliant what makes Bd even more special is that t is directed by a female yay

Oh my god gauri sarma be chakku se apne Baal kaat diya instead of getting them out from under his head paagal hai yeh Kia main kabhi bhi Aisa nahi karoon nope my hair are very dear to me

please tell me u are making this up 😆! runs to watch it just for the funny atrocities in the name of entertainment 😉
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fary...ruMya VM was love...so many pheels 
❤️

bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
They are sleeping I'm the center of a restaurant. ..people are eating on tables. .yeh inks scene Chal raha hsi...kya baat hai.
Shivika hotel to bahut akward ho jate...these two are least bothered about the restaurant customers.

And the goat scene Shld be fab

Yaar which two guys run hand in hand...been laughing since I saw caps in morning 

🤣