Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
There was a moment where when he maaroed his "Main SSO hoon" tadi, she could have easily maaroed a "Aur main ASSO hoon" tadi in response...in most shows, yehi scene hota...πŸ˜†...but she didn't...she specifically said, "Main Anika hokar bhi gussa kar sakti hoon"...lol...I like that they've retained that so far. 

Now if only Anika could actually start working and doing something beyond modeling fashion disasters in endless Oberoi family eventsπŸ˜†...phir we can have a return of "Mujhe apne Anika hone pe fakar hai". 

There is potential to explore the meaning of identity for a woman here...something beyond just the man who's name she gets attached to...but Gul maata and co. will likely do kachra of that potentialπŸ˜†
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AreYaar

There was a moment where when he maaroed his "Main SSO hoon" tadi, she could have easily maaroed a "Aur main ASSO hoon" tadi in response...in most shows, yehi scene hota...πŸ˜†...but she didn't...she specifically said, "Main Anika hokar bhi gussa kar sakti hoon"...lol...I like that they've retained that so far. 

Now if only Anika could actually start working and doing something beyond modeling fashion disasters in endless Oberoi family eventsπŸ˜†...phir we can have a return of "Mujhe apne Anika hone pe fakar hai". 

There is potential to explore the meaning of identity for a woman here...something beyond just the man who's name she gets attached to...but Gul maata and co. will likely do kachra of that potentialπŸ˜†

Of-course they will. They have a reputation to maintain..πŸ˜†
blackorwhite thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Kitna Acha scene hai πŸ˜ƒ

Sach mein school ke bache jaise hai ye log - FIRST CRUSH wale reactions hai.. Their Pinky Promises, Mera-Tera, Pani Phenka.. Bas Kaati-baati bacha hai πŸ€£ And Ye log Oberoi Khandaan ke BADE BETA and BAHU hai πŸ€£ πŸ€£

The day Anika goes and works outside OM independently.. Mein Aaloo-Puri, Pasta and Chocolate Cake banaungi & Party Karungi.. πŸ˜† 
Edited by blackorwhite - 7 years ago
blackorwhite thumbnail
Nice VM Fary.. πŸ‘ Sach bolon.. I missed Anika-Shivaay πŸ˜³
Mujhe Anika-Shivaay ka dance chahiye.. Dance de do..!! πŸ˜†
blackorwhite thumbnail
Aaj DBO ki no news? Kuch interesting nahi hua kya? πŸ˜†
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blackorwhite

Aaj DBO ki no news? Kuch interesting nahi hua kya? πŸ˜†

Some goats chased them or something and ChulKara ran away from them holding hands... debatable whether this is interesting or not... πŸ˜†
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Dbo dekhne ja rahi hoon abhi and ahh tell me about it I was missing these 2 so much and bohat adhura lag raha tha mujhe Isi kiye zabardasti ghusaya shivaay ko but anika kahin fit nahi ho rahi thi

Also you know what we all missed in anika mera biwi hai ????

shivaay is wearing the shaadi wali Sherwani Pehle mujhe laga that different hai but while mixing this I noticed nope look at the golden buttons yeh prinku ke function main uska self print nahi dikha but same tha perfect loop closureEdited by naadanmasakalli - 7 years ago
blackorwhite thumbnail
FTW... Twitter strolling karke aayi DBO ke liye
And one of the tweet says Om pocketed Gauri's hair?!! πŸ˜•πŸ€£ What the hell is going on here?!!!! 

EDIT: Another one

"AWWW om climbed the tree for her to remove her pant from there" πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

And one of the tweet says Om pocketed Gauri's hair?!!πŸ˜•πŸ€£What the hell is going on here?!!!!

"AWWW om climbed the tree for her to remove her pant from there"🀣

Baby you should post a warning with such posts caz my piece of orange got stuck in my throats caz of laughing so hard Kia paagalpan hai πŸ˜†
travelholic thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

And one of the tweet says Om pocketed Gauri's hair?!! πŸ˜•πŸ€£ What the hell is going on here?!!!! 

"AWWW om climbed the tree for her to remove her pant from there" πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

yeh kya hai! are u serious πŸ€£

btw @fary - i watched bangalore days, what a movie man! i loved it