Users

Frequent Posters

onlyrani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: blackorwhite

In other news, GOOD FASHION CHOICES  obviously not IB related πŸ˜†

SC ka insta post.. 

officialsurbhic rGrown up with mom buying her Best Indian Dresses from Meena Bazaar and this weekend i modelled for their campaign.Shot for the outfits they have designed keeping Annikas Dressing style in mind. @shivanishirali@ichakohli are you'll listening.kudos n thanks always Huge Deal Ministry of New was where i shot this.Has to be one of the best locations i have ever shot at .

She tagged SHIVANI πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

She looks gorgeous. I want this lol. Why can't she be sponsored by them for all the IB special occasions πŸ˜†   
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What the freak are the ladies wearing? No wonder Shivaay felt the need to get out of here, even if it was by doing something that he has no experience doing - flying a plane... πŸ˜†

Really, what the hell! πŸ˜•
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

What the freak are the ladies wearing? No wonder Shivaay felt the need to get out of here, even if it was by doing something that he has no experience doing - flying a plane... πŸ˜†

Really, what the hell! πŸ˜•

More Like Shivaay Ne Plane main Crash hona better samjha than staying in the same room he was like ( i wish the caption was in hindi one of my fav  scene from this film i am always cracking up at his BHAAAGGOOO) 

travelholic thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
no offense to anyone who likes this look but why are they hell bent on making her look aged on screen 

0 replies3 retweets7 likes

Retweet

travelholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackorwhite

In other news, GOOD FASHION CHOICES  obviously not IB related πŸ˜†

SC ka insta post.. 

officialsurbhic rGrown up with mom buying her Best Indian Dresses from Meena Bazaar and this weekend i modelled for their campaign.Shot for the outfits they have designed keeping Annikas Dressing style in mind. @shivanishirali@ichakohli are you'll listening.kudos n thanks always Huge Deal Ministry of New was where i shot this.Has to be one of the best locations i have ever shot at .

She tagged SHIVANI πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

when i read it, i thought she was mocking shivani! ki behen see u can dress me well like them but looks like she is thanking shivani for her disastrous looks πŸ˜†
travelholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

she is twinning with kaminiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she had a red version of it 

isi liye toh bola ke SC Bach gayi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kam se kam usko gandi outfit main tails to nahi hain woh bhi shredded tailsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hum yahan hass rahe hein but that actress is thanking shivani like she was just given an oscar worthy outfit πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Uploaded today's scenes:

Easier to enjoy this scene without Kamini and Prinku ka sadaa hua scene in b/wπŸ˜†

Kaafi funny moments thheπŸ˜†...Billu LIVES to toko and correct Anika on EVERYTHINGπŸ˜†...waise Anika bhi kam nahin hai...but Billu usko zyada tokta haiπŸ˜†...aaj kitni chheezon pe toka...HAPPY Birthday nahin, sirf BIRTHDAY hota haiπŸ˜†...Kutte ka pilla nahin PUPPIES., ...phir apna wohi ONE standard nickname Panika bhi nikaal liyaπŸ˜†...Is this the first time he's called her Paanika to her face? Anika looked surprisedπŸ˜†

And how old are these two again? 

"Mujhe gussa aaya toh main jo chaahe kar sakta hoon"

"Toh kal mujhe bhi gussa aaya toh maine paani phenk diya"🀣

Seriously Billu is SUCH a spoilt brat...his answer to end any argument is "Main SSO hoon, main kuch bhi kar sakta hoon"πŸ˜†...isko sirf Anika hi tackle kar sakti hai by giving him takkar ki tadiπŸ˜†...and aaj toh Anika ne bol bhi diya "Itni bhi tadi maarne ki zaroorat nahin hai"πŸ˜†

Oh and the tone with which he said, "MERA pool"πŸ˜†...Billu ji, ab usko BIWI maan liya hai, ab HUMARA word ka meaning seekho...pool toh ab Anika ka bhi haiπŸ˜›

But sach mein bacche hain dono...ek dusre ko distract karte rehte hain apni bickering waali baaton se...Billu do second mein apna gussa bhool gaya when she told him she's started drinking his kaali coffeeπŸ˜†...kitne interest se puchh raha tha...sach? bina shakkar waali kaali coffee? πŸ˜†...he accuses Anika of taking on his persona...kabhi khud ko bhi dekh lo Billu just how MUCH you are using all her words...the so called great SSO saying kaali coffeeπŸ˜†

At one point she goes, "aap sahi keh rahe hain"...toh he goes, "Always"πŸ˜†...itni akkad, Billu...lol 

End mein he was trying to explain CONTEXT to her tooπŸ˜†
Edited by AreYaar - 7 years ago
travelholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

hain?? maine galat samjha kia Sc ka caption? mujhe laga she's smoothly telling her ke this is what People expect from Shivaani Ji but shivaani ends up giving horrible outfits πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Ofcourse it was Sugarcoated 

@fary - u and i thought the same, i also think she was mocking shivani! 
smart bandi hai, it can be taken as mocking or praise both! kafi ghuma phira ke sunaya hai shivani ko issne πŸ˜†
Edited by NYCForever - 7 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Finished the Rumya mix Sorry Ani nahi hai isme koi ek bhi scene nahi mila to fit Ani in This :(((((((  & billu ke bina bohat adhura tha yeh so had to Insert my Fav Bhaiya & Sumo Hug There is somethign so Bloody Warm and good about it it's just my PHABORITE   even if it's such a small duration Ek Dum NM & NL mode main lagta hai Bohat hi Acha wala feeling aata hai mujhe woh hug dekh ke so yeah

& sorry about Dadi & Pinky in sumo ki sakhiyan part🀣🀣🀣🀣  Kia karti main Ani & Prinku thi nahi toh dadi pinky se kaam chalana pada acha

bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Copied from another thread..full credit to the forum girl. 
Had to share this..felt it was apt πŸ€£

If the designer of those ruffled dresses did not name her collection, I have a suggestion; "My Colorful Salad" !
I can imagine her having a mix salad for lunch and suddenly being hit by the inspiration; "Wow, I can see Pinky wearing a giant romaine lettuce and Kamini clad in tomato red, hiiim good idea.."