Very interesting update
Lovely flashbacks
Nicely written
Continue soon
Thnx for PM
Shanafr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Update plzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz update update update update update update update update update update update update
pink1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Both update nice update soon
etfr thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
 In italicseither flashbacks or flashes in nightmares.
In normal font, is present. 
In Bold , place or time will be mentioned.
If some place or time is mentioned in bold n normal then it means that person is there who is thinking about the past. If place/ time is mentioned in italics n bold that means it's the place/time of flashback.

Part 3

St. James kindergarden
March 2017

"What??"  Yelled by Anjana Rawte as soon as she came out of the shock by listening the news of Riya's pregnancy while others were still in shock. Riya nervously look down at floor while Arjun look at his family and said proudly "Yes, you're going to become grandparents." Others make disgust look at this news while Anjana spoke "Arjun tumhe sharm nhi aati tumhari aj hi shaadi hui hai aur tum itne proudly Keh rhe ho ke Tum... Chi.." she then turn towards Riya  "Aur Tum badi respected banti hona.. kahan hai tumhri self respect itne bada gunnah karke Tum itni shaan se yahan khadi (stand) ho.. chii.. tum tou ek aurat ho tumhe tou itni sharm honi chahiye ki shaadi se pehle..."

Riya look at Anjana and cut her sentence saying strongly "Aunti..!! Ismei ladhki aur ladhke Mei kya farak hai. Ladhki kyu nhi kar sakti jab ladhke..." "Shut up! Mujhse zabaan ladhaati hai. Ek tou gunnah... Ek minute ye  bacha hai kiska ? Kahin tu apna gunnah tou hamare sar..." Anjana yelled accusingly. Riya intervene with hurt voice "Auntie.. ye ap kya.." Anjana cutted in mid yelling "Just shut up!! I know your type of girls.. I myself drag your dirty self out of my pure house." Riya said trying to make them understand "Auntie ap ye Kya keh rhi hain..Maine..." 

*Slap*

Riya put her hand on her cheek where pain shoot up instantly, while Anjana yelled after slapping her "Tum jaisi ladhkiyan Sirf thappad ki baat sunti ho.. nikalo mere Ghar..."

"ENOUGH!!!! Enough Mrs Anjana Rawte Mai apki respect karta hun iska Matlab ye nhi you can say or do anything." Arjun shouted on Anjana then he take Riya in his embrace and added "Agli baar Riya par hath uthana tou kya ungli uthaane ki bhi mat sochna. Tum se kayi gunnah pure hai meri Riyu. Don't you even dare to touch her one hair let alone slapping. I forgive you for this slap because this is your first misbehave but I wish it should be last wrna Mai Kya karunga can't even imagine."

His best friend put his hand on Arjun's shoulder and give a glass of water gesturing through eyes towards Riya and said softly "It's not good for her health." Arjun nodded taking the glass and making Riya drink it. Riya silently drank it still in Arjun's arms and gripped his shirt for support. Arjun look towards his so family and said "I think next time aise Kuch na ho. I believe Uncle you will make everyone understand. Wrna with Riya I will also leave uske baad Kya hoga I don't think ap log seh paayeinge. So please...AP..." Arjun stop in mid and got panicked as soon as he look down and saw Riya had fainted again in his arms. His friend understood by his facial  expression and yelled "Arjun take her inside the room and make her rest. Comeon." Hearing his friend's word, Arjun numbly just pick her up in his arms and rushed in their room.

HE blinked his eyes to come out of his thought as he saw Aryan and tell him the reason why his mumma isn't there and left to hospital with Aryan in Arjun's car.

Hospital, New York

5 year old boy rushed towards the man standing in the corridor hug him by his legs and starts sobbing. Arjun looked down stunned to see a boy sobs hugging his legs so he bend down to boy's level to ask him anything but he heard HIS voice "Aryan!! Aryan beta listen!" Arjun looked up to see HIM standing one feet away then looked back towards the boy and said "Aryan!? Oh so you are Aryan, nice name. Champ."

Aryan look towards Arjun with his tears filled eyes then HIM, then back to Arjun's face with confused face. Arjun thought maybe boy got upset due to his mother's absence or because of the news of her being in hospital tensed him, So he tried to lighten up Aryan's mood saying "Look champ, I know you're upset for your Mumma but don't worry she is fine just now doctor told me." Aryan eyes widen as he remembered his mother being hospitalized and said "Par Mumma kahan hai ?" Arjun got shocked hearing Hindi then he look towards HIM but then he said composing himself while showing the direction "Oh apki Mumma iss room Mei hai. Come with me." Arjun held Aryan's hand with his one hand as from other hand he was holding the baby and walked towards the room but HE said stopping them "Ruko. I mean Arjun please wait for one minute I want to talk to Aryan." Arjun nod leaving Aryan's hand. Aryan turned towards HIM and walked to HIM as HE gestured him to come and speak in Aryan's ears something to which Aryan look towards Arjun with teary gaze then nod his head slowly. Then came back to Arjun as HE also come behind Arjun. Though Arjun felt it odd to see a patient's husband standing behind a stranger then too he open the door and came inside her room where she was laying on bed with closed eyes. But as soon as he closed the door maybe she heard it, she look towards the door with shocked face but Aryan ran to her and said crying "Mumma kaisi ho?"

Riya look towards Arjun with her doe eyes which were widen with shocked and something else like hurt but soon came out of her shocked after hearing her Aryan crying voice and look towards Aryan and smiled weakly to assure him as she said with shaky voice "Aru Mumma is fine. Apka first day kaisa tha school mei.?" Though she tried alot to make her voice strong but seeing her complete family together after dreadful months cause her gaze blur while voice shaky. Arjun came near with baby in his arms and said softly "How are you feeling now? Is there any pain?" Hearing his voice tears rolled down her cheeks one after other. She bit her lower lip to stop her sob which is ready to escape as she saw Arjun bend a little for her with concerned while put his one arm around Aryan to assure him and holding her little baby in his other arm.

Riya nod her head but Arjun got tensed seeing her crying so he called loudly "SAM!!?" , Sam come inside the room hearing his voice, he rushed in and sigh deeply looking at the sight of lovely complete family still asked firmly to Arjun "What is it?  Why were you calling me?" Arjun look towards Sam stunned at his emotionless tone and asked angrily "What do you mean by 'what is it'? Look at her she is crying. And you are just standing there like nothing happened. For heaven sake She is your..." Sam cut him off saying "Her name is Riya and she is my sister in law I know. But what can I do? Her husband leave her after 6 years of their marriage without telling or saying why or anything? He just left saying he will be back after his important meeting but he never came from then I m taking care of them as if there are my family but till when I've to take care of them? Till when? I've a life too so now it's over, I'm sorry Riya but I can't take it anymore. Sorry I'm tired if possible forgive me."

She look towards Sam with confusion n shock written all over her face while tears flowing freely from her eyes. "Sam bhaiya... Ap..ye..Kya keh rhe I'm so.. sor..Sorry.." Riya cried on seeing her loveliest brother in law who stood beside her in every ups n downs.

"Riya I'm sorry I can't take it anymore." Sam said coming closed to Riya and then left the room after hugging her whispering something in her ears. Aryan look towards Sam with big tearful eyes and cried "CHACHU !!" Arjun just stand there speechless seeing his best buddy totally different a heartless person. He decide something and look towards Riya and hugged her while Riya start crying her heart out clutching him tightly.

TBC...
Edited by etfr - 6 years ago
Shanafr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fab super update
Loveit
Hop arjun ko sab yaad ajaye
Loveit thanks for pm
Cont soon
Ariya_1325 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Continue soon
Thanks for the pm
zubiya92 thumbnail
Awesome update
Cont soon
Thanks for pm
nitris23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
love it
plz cont soon
thnx 4 pm

Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Loved it dear
Awesome and emotional update
Hmmm so big ficaso happens at Ariya marriage after Riya pregnancy news
Well good that Arjun too supporting her
I was really happy to see father son meet
Riya too was surprised to see Arjun
Waiting to see what is the back story
I loved how Sameer confronted Arjun
Let's see what happens next
Thanks for the PM
Continue soon 😊
rvss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally  ariya  aamne  samne  aa  hi  gaye... 

Father  and  son  ka  milap  ho  gaya.. 

Riya  arjun  ko  dekhkar  shok ho  gai.. 

Sam   ne  Arjun  ko  sab  kuch  bata  diya.. 

Sam  riya  se  ese  kyo  baat  kar  raha  he  kahi  vo  natak  to  nahi  kar  raha  he... 

Lagta  he  Arjun  ko  apne  or  riya  ke  bare  me  khuch  bhi  yaad  nahi  he... 

.i hope  use  jaldi  se  sab  khuch  yaad  aa  jaye...