Ariya SS: Love or Nightmare [Part19- PG 65] *UPDATED*

etfr thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi everyone, here I'm presenting my new story on  Ariya. It is small story and has new concept.
It occured in my mind suddenly, so I m writing here. I would love to know your suggestions, view , bashings or likes and dislikes on it. So please write comment and hit like and let me know how you all liked it.

Edited by etfr - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manasvi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
waiting for ur story
plz post prologue soon
Shona77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Waiting for your story
Update soon
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
yippee another story on ariya 🤗
plz continue
etfr thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Prologue

February, 2017
New York city, USA

A man standing near a floor to ceiling glass wall he is looking outside at the garden of his apartment where only white color can be seen as white snow has covered trees, garden's floor even flowers of garden are also totally covered with white snow as there was snow falling just 15 minutes ago.

Man sigh deeply and thought to himself looking blankly at whiteness "Like a blank white paper my life is blank, my heart want someone who write a beautiful story on it. Or maybe just like this garden my life my heart is blank white lack of few sunrays which melts this snow and decrease it's whiteness and bring back the beautiful colors of my life. Ptaa nhi kyu mujhe aisa lgta hai ki Meri sunrays mujhe bula rhi hai yaa Mai hi Kuch zyaada hi soch rha Hun. Kab mujhe meri Zindagi ke pal hamesha ke liye yaad rahenge. Kyu mujhe aisa lagta hai jaise mera koi zaroori hissa mujhse dur hai wo mujhe pukaar rha hai mere liye tadap rha hai. Jaise uske bina mera wajood hi nhi kaun hai wo? kya hai wo ? Kya Sach mei mera Kuch dur hai mujhse ya fir...?" A voice broke his chain of thought "Sirr!! Your dinner is ready."
Man nod still looking blankly in the white garden.

Mumbai outskirt, India

A girl look at the farmhouse standing at its door with teary eyes and thought " Kash Kash main tumhre Saath Hoti tou aj ye sb... Kahan ho tum ? Kya Meri tumhre Dil Mei koi jagah nhi thi.? Kyu tumne apne waade thod diye ? Only one week..Only for one week you went leaving me here saying we will go together when you come back, you promised me but you..." Her chain of thought broke by a voice of  "Mumma" 
Girl immediately wipe her face and turn putting smile on her lips. "Let's go my sweetheart. Humein late ho rha haina. Chachu must be waiting. Come let's go." Picking up the 5 years old boy girl went out from there and sit in the car giving a teary smile to the farmhouse. She nod saying "let's go!"

Rawte mansion, Thane, Mumbai-

"Mummy !! Look ye ladhki Bhai ke liye acchi hogi.. dikhne me bhi khubsoorat hai aur Kapoor khandhan ki eklauti beti hai. Haina?" A girl of 16 years old asked.
"Hmmm. Ab ye akhiri baar hai wo bhi Arjun hamari hi pasand se shaadi karenga." A Lady in her 50s replied with evil smile.
"Tou Mai unhe phone krke bataa doon." Girl asked showing cordless phone to her mother.
"Theek hai Simi beta. Tum Arjun se bataa do Mai pandit ji se baat krti hun." Lady said after pulling her mobile out.

Simran speak on phone "Hello. It's simran Rawte here. May I speak to ASR please. Yeah..(after 5sec paused she said excitedly) Arjun bhaiya. How are you ? You know I have a good.. nhi nhi Great news for you."
Arjun "..."
Simi with wide smile replied "yeah..guess what!?? Humne apke liye ek beautiful si Dulhan dhoondi hai."
To be continue..

Hey guys!! Here is the prologue
Please hit like and comment and let me know how is the prologue..
Edited by etfr - 6 years ago
manasvi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing prologue 
well written n explain 
arjun.is in usa,n riya in india
they have kid also y he leave her,
i think uski memory loss hui hai
his mother seems evil
update soon
thnaks for pm