Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Guys i think i am becoming a bigtime fan of Svetlana the lady is something else now that she is getting some scope am not minding her that much.

LOL I've been enjoying Svetlana's antics ever since the Svetkara engagement...she won me over that day...kya ADAAYEIN hain🀣

It was inevitable she would get more screenspace especially with DBO splitting and her story being all connected to Om side of the family...and in IB also with Tia leaving...I guess Reyna will do double duty as vamp in both shows until IB can find a new vamp for Shivika? πŸ˜†...More likely bas Tia ko hi waapis le aayengeπŸ˜†
ThithliDhost thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fary, 
I watch DBO episodes in 5 min max πŸ˜†.. I seriously am not jelling Om + Gauri pair.. 
And Gauri's new "harry potter"  Avatar πŸ˜’ and her voice modulation!!! Why oh why!! 
Yes ,these day evena 4th std school kid knows, for burns , run cold water .. Not sure why it was such a big deal.. Oh because in OM, all are dummos πŸ˜† .. Shev reation to all of that was πŸ€£.. 
And OM's overdramamtic expression ! I wonder where did all this emotions go when Janvi suffered a 3rd degree burn? We did not get a concern or sympathetic OM then. In fact he was busy getting engaged to Shevtlana .. Oh welll it is all so funny the way DBO story line is shaping up 

So far nothing impresses me about DBO.. But you know what Om Gauri made me realise even more what a GEM of characterization we have with SHIViKA and NARBHI just kill it .. PERFECTO .. 

So thanks to GUL for IB .. πŸ˜Š
napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Guys i think i am becoming a bigtime fan of Svetlana the lady is something else now that she is getting some scope am not minding her that much.

Minding her? Get behind me at the altar please, because I am the original bhakht here! ITNA dedicated overacting ka fan kaise nahi banu? πŸ˜† I have LOVED that snake queen from the 18+ section of the Barbie Factory since her first slither on the screen! I am in AWE of her. er screen presence is incredible, actually. And comic timing bhi hai. I think its obvious more so now that she has a good opponent in, well ..ALL OF THEM...πŸ˜† 

On DBO today Janvi Ka Inner Jaanwar Jaag Gaya and she threatened to kill Svetlana and such is the power of Svetlana's evil that without even trying she just WILLED the stove to explode and burn Janvi's hand like a kebab.

Or--equally insane and awesome and poetic is if she planned it, because it proves she responds to everything like a crazy nutjob.  BTW no use asking me which is which because I don't know. DBO fast forward mode pe dekh na zaroori hai for self defence and fewer migranes.

Plus the woman might be 75% plastic with that lipjob but she is 100% swag attitude and she is enjoying herself to the fullest in this role. You can always tell when the actors don't believe in their roles. Navina for example, was always so uncomfortable playing anything but naturally occurring ditz, but Reyhna is a snake of a different stripe.

She is fully committed, she gives it every campy insane twist she can, and I really like that in the actress because offscreen she seems really sweet and laid back on her OLVs. Its good acting to be so over the top evil and hilarious when your real nature is quite different.
Edited by napstermonster - 7 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
is that site working for you guys ?? grrr it's not working again for me today 
ThithliDhost thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

How do they treat the two shows differently?  LOL DBO literally started as a continuation from an IB track vis a vis Jhanvi getting burnt and Om leaving for Bareilly...they just show a few random FBs in DBO to explain the backstory but I doubt someone who hasn't seen IB will be able to totally comprehend what the hell is going onπŸ˜†...

Shaadi drama mein toh sab shows ko free pass mil jaata hai but how that story has shifted back to OM, the inconsistencies are more glaring...I am skeptical of the TRP junta embracing this without confusion but let's seeπŸ˜†

I donno AY.. But I swear, I chatted with a few who watch both shows on TV. Some like DBO some donot care much about it .. But most donot care about the connectivity.. They look at IB as shivika story and DBO as Omkara's story.. The most they were excited about was the day OM got married to Gauri.. They were talking about kismet connection.. Other than that they treat it as two diff story line. 
onlyrani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Today I focused SOLELY On Pinky's face for the first 15 minutes. I have never seen a wedding where someone is pouring rose petals in front of the groom to step on on the way to the mandap. It seemed like a special cruelty designed for Anika. Aur Pinky sab kuch ITNA enjoy kar raha tha that if she could have, she'd push Tia aside and sit down herself, it seemed so over the top. But tolerate kiya, I wanted to see the last few minutes of her glee so tomorrow her absolute horror and comeuppance is more delicious.

Check blouse's face...aur again, I have to give it to Gul. Initially the lady  barely had expression, but today Botoxed Check Blouse ka vicious smirk and eyebrow lifting kar ke zabardast acting kamal ka tha. Botox dhal chukka shayad, climax scene ke liye. I hope the lady is really nice in asli duniya because she is hard core selling "BIATCH" onscreen man.πŸ˜†

Aur for some reason, my brother who's a doctor watched today's episode with me. He made me choke on my tea saying that agar shadi such mein hoti toh Oberois ko full time psychiatrist rakhna hoti, yeh special branch ke liye. In his medical opinion yaha sab nuts hai --Billu full blown Sociopath, Tia Psychopath aur Pinky ka Jocasta Complex original greek wali Jocasta ka bhi Oh my maata kar diya. Shakti bhi Inferiority Complex se bhug raha hai, bechara.

Fake scene pe real diagnosis!  

Past and present Pinky has always been an insufferable bully. She deserves this and more. I love the fact that he went through with fake wedding and that she was so happy about it. If she really cared for Tia or the baby, then Anika would have been thrown out after the first attempt at Tia's life. All she cared about was the money/deal that came along with Tia, not her well-being. Forget a complete stranger she doesn't even listen or care about her own son. Now I understand why both her son and husband ignored her for 200+ episodes. 

The petals was obviously the work Pinky was talking about yesterday. What a witch πŸ˜† 

That diagnosis was spot on lol. He forget to add that Anika is suffering from Stockholm syndrome πŸ˜†
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
yup navin that's the thing about the cast of this show specifically they are all such good people and are so regular and chill offscreen and so well mannered so i honestly cannot even hate the vamps or feel threatened  and this is probably the only show where it happens in other shows toh i can't stand the vamps no matter how nice they are lol

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on thread numba 3 ladies!

Didn't watch yesterday's episode with the faaltu trp drama, today's seems like much more fun.

With Pinky...I dunno but I feel like she might switch to pro-Anika. I found it weird that she was suddenly sensing that the wedding between ShiTia was more an ego battle on Shivaay's part to win Anika's attention rather than a true desire to be with Tia
napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Accha I'm going to say something and we are all adults here, so...

Does anyone get this sense that for Billu Billi this whole smirking acting thing was like foreplay? Back when they fought each other, their sexual tension was there, but now that they are united, fighting an outside force the electricity is off the charts. And its become a very aggressive, kind of feline, sexy energy. 

There was a tigerish look to both of their expressions and it wasn't the "Hai Daya! Pakar Liya Dhusht Prani Ko! Ab Sab ACCHA Hi HOGA!!" " kind of doodh mein dhua ML/FL. 

For normal people, setting the mood is  candlelight and romance, for Billu and his wildcat its become hunting for prey who've hurt their pack

If this was a western show this entire plot would have totally ended in the bedroom with him undressing her afterwards with his teeth. πŸ˜‰
Edited by napstermonster - 7 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL Svetlana's so apt to play like a stylish naagin in some show...I always wonder why they imagine these naagins in such atrocious 70s tacky chamkeele costumes. 

Naagin toh Svetlana jaisi honi chahiye...she LITERALLY slithers around all over the place as Napstermonster said...body language is so on pointπŸ˜†

And she's a stylish naagin...those outfits themselves deserve a museum dedicated just to them...and she totally rocks themπŸ˜†