Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

The best was when she sat down comfortably and called Khanna ๐Ÿ˜†

Slowly but surely this Khanna is becoming my fav character in the show... ๐Ÿ˜†

yup caz khanna is consistent  and never thought i'd become his fan one day but khanna for the win man am team khanna 
AreYaar thumbnail
Fary, I know you have explanations for all of this but they still don't add up for me, sorry๐Ÿ˜†

Itna OVER done sentimentality in the beginning scenes basically just left me rolling my eyes in the end after the smirks were revealed...it's very VERY hard to take any of their tears seriously for me right now. ๐Ÿ˜†
onlyrani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL dono hi points pe clean bowled kar diya Tia ne Pinky ko๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...Paisa nahin toh KHAANDAAN hi hota Tia ke paas, and Pinky would have accepted her...but woh toh Manager ki beti nikli๐Ÿ˜†

I don't wanna keep any expectations but yeah if we get a Pinky meltdown over this Tia sadmaa, I'm going to totally enjoy it with popcorn๐Ÿ˜†

I'm hoping for an epic meltdown  ๐Ÿ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail

IB and DBO are happening in parallel universe's... their frequencies are different.  

And Svetlana's face actually looked pretty... so much more pretty than Tia. I wonder what Shivaani has against some people in the show...

Better Botox you see๐Ÿ˜†

LOL@ DBO still PREPPING for the wedding that's already happening in IB-land๐Ÿคฃ

I'm actually quite curious to see how TRP junta reacts to these totally jumbled up timelines...whether they'll care or whether they'll reject this inconsistency too. 
ThithliDhost thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Better Botox you see๐Ÿ˜†

LOL@ DBO still PREPPING for the wedding that's already happening in IB-land๐Ÿคฃ

I'm actually quite curious to see how TRP junta reacts to these totally jumbled up timelines...whether they'll care or whether they'll reject this inconsistency too. 

TRP Junta donot seem to care .. They treat the shows as two diff entity.. I donno how though! When 80% of characters  are common to both shows .. 
The timeline mess up mess up with over analytical viewer like me .. 
Now I think about it , Shivkara "talk" the other day does not seem to bother me much .. 
I can just see that as a thing in the past in Billu's life.. 
But that day, it meant what ever was shown in IB was hogwash .. Oh well .. Lesson learned ๐Ÿ˜†

onlyrani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

๐Ÿคฃ

I wish someone keeps reminding her of it time and again...

Aap toh rehne hi do... type ๐Ÿ˜†

My money is on Anika's #1 supporter ๐Ÿ˜† 

Daadi may be misguided, but I don't doubt her affection for Anika and she makes no effort to hide how happy she is with their marriage despite how it happened. I can see Daadi rubbing it in her face after the way she destroyed Jhanvi with that Svetlana comment  for taking Tia's side lol. 
ThithliDhost thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am not sure we will get much of Pinky's reaction tomorrow. May be Thursday.  Even then I am not sure we get any EXTREME reactions like we get in the case of Annika .. Tia just apologies and Pinky gives a Oh my Maata expression ... She may even forgive Tia, saying , its all Mrs K's fault .. She manipulated bechari Tia .. 

Guys i think i am becoming a bigtime fan of Svetlana the lady is something else now that she is getting some scope am not minding her that much.

Originally posted by: ThithliDhost

I am not sure we will get much of Pinky's reaction tomorrow. May be Thursday.  Even then I am not sure we get any EXTREME reactions like we get in the case of Annika .. Tia just apologies and Pinky gives a Oh my Maata expression ... She may even forgive Tia, saying , its all Mrs K's fault .. She manipulated bechari Tia .. 

pinky sadme main kuch bolegi hi nahi in the OLv's we have har saying mujhe yakeen nahi ho raha & rudy saying choti maa yakeen kar lein universe yehi chahta hai and that's it . iss liye pinky se zyada umeed matt rakho 

oh and gauri sarma ki voice modulation is already getting on my nerves as if she wasn't annoying enough

and bacha bacha janta hai that you need to pour cold water on burns isme aisi kia rocket science thi jo sirf gauri sarma aur uski internet chachi jante hain? 
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ThithliDhost

TRP Junta donot seem to care .. They treat the shows as two diff entity.. I donno how though! When 80% of characters  are common to both shows .. 
The timeline mess up mess up with over analytical viewer like me .. 
Now I think about it , Shivkara "talk" the other day does not seem to bother me much .. 
I can just see that as a thing in the past in Billu's life.. 
But that day, it meant what ever was shown in IB was hogwash .. Oh well .. Lesson learned ๐Ÿ˜†

How do they treat the two shows differently?  LOL DBO literally started as a continuation from an IB track vis a vis Jhanvi getting burnt and Om leaving for Bareilly...they just show a few random FBs in DBO to explain the backstory but I doubt someone who hasn't seen IB will be able to totally comprehend what the hell is going on๐Ÿ˜†...

Shaadi drama mein toh sab shows ko free pass mil jaata hai but how that story has shifted back to OM, the inconsistencies are more glaring...I am skeptical of the TRP junta embracing this without confusion but let's see๐Ÿ˜†