Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThithliDhost thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

More smirk central😆

BW, just to give you context of Billu ka switch to smirk mode...this was him before the smirking started...when he was still throwing Anika out...lol

😆😆.. Loved the way she so very casually reaches for the phone and calls Khanna.. SC just killed it muahhh ❤️

And this was him AFTER😆

And this was him resetting to serious mode to go take fake pheras with Tia...lol

GAME IS ON !!!
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: onlyrani

The wedding is fake, but can we all take a minute to appreciate the fact that Pinky happily got her heere jaisa beta married to a lying already -married psychopath, who is pregnant with another man's baby 😆 The icing on the cake is that she isn't even khandani and broke

I don't really care if she never apologizes to Anika or accepts her because she will never live this down 😆

LOL dono hi points pe clean bowled kar diya Tia ne Pinky ko😆😆...Paisa nahin toh KHAANDAAN hi hota Tia ke paas, and Pinky would have accepted her...but woh toh Manager ki beti nikli😆

I don't wanna keep any expectations but yeah if we get a Pinky meltdown over this Tia sadmaa, I'm going to totally enjoy it with popcorn😆
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The wedding is fake, but can we all take a minute to appreciate the fact that Pinky happily got her heere jaisa beta married to a lying already -married psychopath, who is pregnant with another man's baby 😆 The icing on the cake is that she isn't even khandani and broke. 

I don't really care if she never apologizes to Anika or accepts her because she will never live this down 😆

🤣

I wish someone keeps reminding her of it time and again...

Aap toh rehne hi do... type 😆
AreYaar thumbnail
The smirking ending saved the epi otherwise the epi was filled with their usual confusing and inconsistent reactions...lol...yeh shuru mein itni ganga jamuna jo bahaa rahe the...and Billu staring so INTENTLY at Anika as she showered flowers in his path😆

Itna heartbroken look when divorce papers were being signed😆...I dunno if I'll ever be able to take Anika's tears seriously again
napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7

The wedding is fake, but can we all take a minute to appreciate the fact that Pinky happily got her heere jaisa beta married to a lying already -married psychopath, who is pregnant with another man's baby 😆 The icing on the cake is that she isn't even khandani and broke. 

Today I focused SOLELY On Pinky's face for the first 15 minutes. I have never seen a wedding where someone is pouring rose petals in front of the groom to step on on the way to the mandap. It seemed like a special cruelty designed for Anika. Aur Pinky sab kuch ITNA enjoy kar raha tha that if she could have, she'd push Tia aside and sit down herself, it seemed so over the top. But tolerate kiya, I wanted to see the last few minutes of her glee so tomorrow her absolute horror and comeuppance is more delicious.

Check blouse's face...aur again, I have to give it to Gul. Initially the lady  barely had expression, but today Botoxed Check Blouse ka vicious smirk and eyebrow lifting kar ke zabardast acting kamal ka tha. Botox dhal chukka shayad, climax scene ke liye. I hope the lady is really nice in asli duniya because she is hard core selling "BIATCH" onscreen man.😆

Aur for some reason, my brother who's a doctor watched today's episode with me. He made me choke on my tea saying that agar shadi such mein hoti toh Oberois ko full time psychiatrist rakhna hoti, yeh special branch ke liye. In his medical opinion yaha sab nuts hai --Billu full blown Sociopath, Tia Psychopath aur Pinky ka Jocasta Complex original greek wali Jocasta ka bhi Oh my maata kar diya. Shakti bhi Inferiority Complex se bhug raha hai, bechara.

Fake scene pe real diagnosis!  
Edited by napstermonster - 7 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: napstermonster

Aur for some reason, my brother who's a doctor watched today's episode with me. He made me choke on my tea saying that agar shadi such mein hoti toh Oberois mein full time psychiatrist rakhna hoti, yeh special branch ke liye. In his medical opinion yaha sab nuts hai --Billu full blown Sociopath, Tia Psychopath aur Pinky ka Jocasta Complex original greek wali Jocasta ka bhi Oh my maata kar diya. Shakti bhi Inferiority Complex se bhug raha hai, bechara.

Diagnosis!  

LOLL diagnosis ekdum on point hai😆...but what's the diagnosis for the others? Anika, Rudy, Om, DAADI? 😆

Anika ke liye I'd diagnose self-esteem issues and masochistic tendencies😆
AreYaar thumbnail
I wonder if I'll ever tire of having my eyes BUG OUT seeing whatever Svetlana is wearing🤣

Alas, FULL length shot nahin dekhne ko mila is latest masterpiece ka...maybe DBO mein dekhne ko milega😆...where I guess they are pretending that even as all this shaadi drama is going on in IB in the MAIN HALL,  Gauri is masttt wandering around OM in the same location without chancing upon this tamasha...waaah

And this guy😆...for some reason the way the hair was sticking out from under his pagri was amusing me too😆
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
lmao dbo main they are still on jaagraata night and naukar setting up the Mandap in the hall 🤣 and annoying Gauri sarma is roaming around . I already want to shoot her in the head 
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
IB and DBO are happening in parallel universe's... their frequencies are different.  
And Svetlana's face actually looked pretty... so much more pretty than Tia. I wonder what Shivaani has against some people in the show...
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AreYaar

The smirking ending saved the epi otherwise the epi was filled with their usual confusing and inconsistent reactions...lol...yeh shuru mein itni ganga jamuna jo bahaa rahe the...and Billu staring so INTENTLY at Anika as she showered flowers in his path😆

Itna heartbroken look when divorce papers were being signed😆...I dunno if I'll ever be able to take Anika's tears seriously again

arre it makes sense caz their master pilan literally failed Ifor not for romi they were done and no use of all this nautanki of 3 weeks it really went down the drain with all their tries and best acting  so ro rahein hain bechare ke itni Mehmet zaaya hui uppar se dp bhi sign ho gaye

which reminds me ke only he knows that he never signed the first ones toh phir Mrs kapoor ko  Kahan se pata chala and she got new papers made according to them toh yeh marhala ho chuka hai already