Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Kriyam ff- The one year marriage (Updated FINAL Chapter 13 page 21)

Faeeqa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi everyone! So decided to write a fanfic on Kriyam. Kinda nervous, there are some amazing writers on here and haven't written long ffs in a long time. I had this running in my mind for a long time, so had to write it! This story is purely made for Kriyam scenes and so won't be that high on drama or emotional, just some light stuff! 

I tried to make the dialogues in hindi since it will sound more natural, but I apologise if they sound weird in anyway. Also I felt there are too many dialogues in this, so let me know if you think so too, I'll reduce them next time.

Btw here are the links to the other chapters, so they're easier to find.

Chapter 2
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4807541&TPN=2
Chapter 3
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4807541&TPN=6
Chapter 4
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4807541&TPN=7
Chapter 5
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4807541&TPN=9
Chapter 6
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4807541&TPN=10
Chapter 7
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4807541&TPN=12
Chapter 8
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4807541&TPN=14
Chapter 9
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4807541&TPN=16
Chapter 10
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4807541&TPN=18
Chapter 11
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4807541&TPN=18
Chapter 12
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4807541&TPN=20
Chapter 13- Final Chapter
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4807541&TPN=21

Background: Somewhat similar to the existing Ssel, but Sayyam grew up with Suhani instead of being sent to an orphanage and Sambhav was jailed straight away, so Yuvraaj also didn't go to jail. Lets just say Sayyam and Krishna are 25 and Yuvaan and Yuvaani are 26, the ages don't make sense, but who cares? 😆

Enjoy!

The one year marriage 

Chapter 1

She left the house aged 10 and after 15 years away she has finally returned. Krishna stood outside the Birla house nervous. She had finally come back to stay after so many years away. She frowned recalling the memory of her last day. Dadi did not want an orphan like Krishna to stay in the house and was forcing Suhani and Yuvraaj to send her off to boarding school.  Before her mother died Krishna, Yuvaan, Yuvaani and even Sayyam were all very close and had a lot of fond memories together. She recalled Dadi also trying to get Sayyam sent to boarding school because he too was not a Birla, but Suhani could at least put up the argument that he was her son.  

Thinking about Sayyam she had not seen him at all in the past 15 years, not even a photo! Yuvaan and Yuvaani used to visit Krishna every summer with Suhani and Yuvraaj, but Sayyam was never with them. Suhani had told her that he was not living in the main house, but the outhouse. Krishna remembers Suhani calling her crying about Sayyam learning the truth about his dad and how distant he had become ever since.

Sayyam ne bohat kuch saha hai, I wonder how he is now. Is he still that lanky kid he used to be? She giggled remembering the very cheeky and playful Sayyam.

Why the hell are you blocking the door?! Krishna snapped out of her thoughts and turned around to see who had startled her. Her eyes focused on a man with thick black hair, a perfectly chiseled jawline and eyes so deep you could drown in them forever. He was well built with broad shoulders and stood in a proud manner with his hands in his pockets.  Krishna found herself gawking at him, but came back to her senses when the man clicked his fingers in her face. Hello?!...are you listening, kaun ho tum? 

Umm...m...main Krishna hoon she stuttered completely embarrassed by her actions.  What...tum Krishna ho? The man lost his cool composure and looked at her in shock. He scanned her from head to toe. She was beautiful. Her long luscious hair was gently blowing in the breeze with a few strands settling on her slightly blushing cheeks, her big brown eyes were staring at him in confusion and those soft pink lips...What the hell are you thinking?! The man regained his composure and cleared his throat. Tumhe pata hain na...ke main kaun hoon? he asked.
Nahi.. she replied innocently. He leaned close to Krishnas face smirking at her. Really... apne bachpan ke dost ko bhool gayi? Krishna stepped back subconsciously staring at the handsome guy nervously. Well you turned out to be really smart didn't you...churel (witch)?  Krishnas eyes widened and a huge grin spread across her face remembering her nickname. Sayyam...tum ho?! Krishna stepped forward to hug him but stopped when Sayyam took a step back frowning at her. She stared at Sayyam in confusion as he looked away awkwardly. 

Krishna! You finally came! Krishna turned around and saw Yuvaani running towards her and gave her a big hug. Tum bahir kya kar rahi ho? Andar chalo! Both girls went inside the house and Yuvaani called everyone to come out. Krishna looked back to see Sayyam had left, she looked around nervously, everything was still the same, but the dread of facing Dadi was getting to her. 

Krishna beta! Suhani came and hugged Krishna followed by Yuraaj, Pratima, Sharad and Bhavna. She saw Rags standing on the side and gave a slight nod and smile. Suhani aunty, Dadi kaha par hain? she asked looking around. Woh...beta unki tabeeat nahi theek thi isliye woh araam kar rahi hain...unse tum kal mil lena theek hain? Krishna smiled even though she new Suhani was lying, but she was relieved she could avoid Dadi for today.

Itni bari hogayi hain humari Krishna, kisi ki nazar na lage! Bhavna gently pinched Krishnas cheek smiling. Haan di, bilkul humari Somu jaisi lagti hain na? Suhani tenderly placed a hand on Krishnas cheek slightly teary eyed. Suhani tum isko pehle din se hi roolana chahti ho? Yuvraaj teased Suhani seeing Krishnas eyes turn watery. Daidu! Krishna started laughing wiping her tears away. 

Oh god! Please itne senti na ho aap sab! Yuvaani said rolling her eyes. Acha Krishna thak gayi hogi usko araam karne do...beta tum Yuvaani ke saath jao Pratima asked Yuvaani to show Krishna her room. Ok Dadi...chalo Krishna. Yuvaani grabbed Krishnas arm and pulled her towards her room.  

Waise Yuvaani, where is Yuvaan? Krishna asked on the way to her room. Yuvaani smirked Tum itni restless kyu ho rahi ho Yuvaan ko milne ke liye? Krishna looked down blushing as Yuvaani started to laugh. She knew Krishna has had the longest crush on her brother, but was too afraid to say her feelings to him. 

Just then two hands covered Krishnas eyes Guess who? Krishna smiled knowing exactly who's voice that was. She removed his hands and turned around Yuvaan! She hugged the grinning guy as he hugged her back. I missed you yaar! He pinched her cheeks. Krishna tumhara face itna laal kyu hain? tum itni cute lag rahi ho! He teased. Krishnas face turned an even brighter shade of red as she turned around to hide it. Yuvaan usko tease na karo aur apna ja ke kaam karo! Yuvaani scolded him. Ok baba I'll see guys later! Yuvaan walked away.

Krishna spent the day catching up with everyone in the house. She couldn't help thinking about Sayyam though. She hadn't seen him since this morning and he was not there during dinner too. She had asked Suhani why Sayyam hadn't come to dinner. Suhani told her Sayyam chose to eat alone and so she would send his food to the outhouse. Suhani was clearly distraught about Sayyams situation, so Krishna kept it in mind not to ask about Sayyam too much.

It was night and everyone had retired to their rooms. Yuraaj and Suhani sat talking on their bed. Yuvraaj hume lagta hai ke ab sahi waqt hai sabko batane ka...Krishna wapis agayi hai aur Yuvaan bhi kaam pe lagaya hai. 

Haan Suhani tum sahi ke rahi ho. Kya hum abhi baat kare ja ke? Yuvraaj asked excitedly. Iss waqt?! Abhi to bohat raat hogayi hai Yuvraaj! Yuvraaj smirked and put his arms around Suhani Tum ye kyu nahi kehti ke tumne mere saath time spend karna hai. Suhani started giggling Acha to aise hai...chalo phir abhi chalke baat karte hai. She pushed Yuvraaj aside and got up sticking her tongue out at him before walking out towards Krishnas room. Yuvraaj chuckled and followed her. 

Yuvaan, Yuvaani and Krishna were sat on the bed talking and laughing. Suhani and Yuvraaj walked into the room along with Sayyam, Suhani had also called him to come to Krishnas room. Tum sab saath main ho? Chalo humara kaam asaan hogaya Suhani went and sat next to Yuvaani. What happened ma? Yuvaani asked confused. 

Suhani laughed looking at all the confused faces and looked at Yuvraaj. Yuvraaj took a deep breath and spoke Ok guys humne socha ke finally sahi waqt agaya hai humara decision batane ka...Yuvraaj glanced at Suhani nervously. She smiled and signalled Yuvraaj to proceed. Actually hum soch rahe the ke Krishna aur Yuvaan ki...shaadi hogaye tho bohat acha hoga. Yuvraaj paused to see the kids reactions. They were shocked to say the least. Sayyam just stood on the side expressionless. Koi zabardasti nahi hai aur tum dono ko sochne ka time bhi mila ga Suhani added trying to ease their shock. Chalo Suhani hum inko chor dete hai soch ne ke liye, goodnight guys! Yuvraaj pulled on Suhanis arm and left the room. 

Yuvaani ran out after them. Wait ma, ye sab kya hai? Aur Dadi ko pata hai, woh kaise maan gayi? Suhani looked at Yuvaani with a sad expression. Yuvaani humare pe bohat ehsaan hai Somu ke aur isse behtar hum kaise chuka sakte hain. Hume Krishna bohat pasand hai aur muje pata hain Yuvaan ko bhi pasand hogi. Yuvraaj stepped forward and added Aur Dadi ki tum fikar na karo, unki humne bohat baate sunli hai, ab nahi. Yuvaani nodded and smiled and walked back to the room.

Meanwhile Krishna couldn't believe what she had just heard. She was looking down too embarrassed to face Yuvaan. Yuvaan was in deep thought. He always knew something like this might happen and was prepared for it. He could do anything to make his parents happy and would agree to the marriage. He always liked Krishna, be it not in a romantic way, but love can always come after marriage, just like his parents. 

He looked over at Krishna and could tell she was uncomfortable. Krishna, main is rishte se kush hoon, ab tumhara decision hain Yuvaan got up and left. She looked up as Yuvaan left. Heat rushed to her face as she couldn't believe Yuvaan wanted to marry her. She held her face and started squealing in excitement. Chalo tumhara kaam to hogaya, congrats yaar, I'm really happy for you guys! Yuvaani walked in and hugged Krishna. 

Yuvaani broke the hug and turned to Sayyam Tum bhi kuch kaho! Krishna looked at Sayyam surprised, she had completely forgotten he had been standing there this whole time. He was staring at her with such an intense gaze it was like he was looking into her soul. She felt a shiver run down her spine as he took a step towards her. What is happening to me?! Krishna could not understand why Sayyam was having such an effect on her. Congratulations... Sayyam said stopping right before her. She avoided looking into his eyes and replied Th...thank you. Without saying another word he turned around and left. Krishna let out a breath she didn't know she was holding in.

In the morning Suhani and Yuvraaj asked Krishna and Yuvaan what their decision was and they both agreed to the marriage. They then announced it to the whole family. Dadi created a scene as predicted, but was soon shut down by Yuvraaj. Everyone else was happy and started planning for the wedding.

Precap: Yuvaan decides he wants to hold a party in celebration of his engagement to Krishna at the farmhouse over the weekend. Baby also gets introduced. Loads of Kriyam scenes to come! 

Please leave a comment if you enjoyed it and think its interesting enough to continue. Also the chapter might be too long, I kinda get carried away 😆 if you think so too I'll cut the chapters short. 
Edited by Faeeqa - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madbutmagic. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
*yeey*
BM. About to read it know, will be back. 
Shiney19 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love this!! The chapter definitely isn't too long, in fact I wanted it to be longer. I loved your description of Sayyam, it was very accurate!! I really like that even though she has a crush on Yuvaan, she felt an instant attraction to Sayyam and he felt it too. I'm looking forward to how you develop their relationship.

Seriously your ffs are really good. When can we expect the next chapter? I want to know what happens next!Edited by Shiney19 - 7 years ago
Faeeqa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shiney19

Love this!! The chapter definitely isn't too long, in fact I wanted it to be longer. I loved your description of Sayyam, it was very accurate!! I really like that even though she has a crush on Yuvaan, she felt an instant attraction to Sayyam and he felt it too. I'm looking forward to how you develop their relationship.

Seriously your ffs are really good. When can we expect the next chapter? I want to know what happens next!

Aww thanks Shaz! Haha ye I think I've stared at Sayyam way too much 😳 and Kriyam are bound to be attracted to each other in any situation.

I'm hoping to get the next chapter out by the end of this week, if time allows me. 

Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Faeeqa!! This is amazing! 👏 
You have to continue! It's such a happy start! I liked how you added the siblings bonding in this story and even Saiyyam grew up with them. 
I could visualize Saiyyam's entry - the way he smirked and said churel 😳 There's so much to unfold between them.
Can't wait for KriYam scenes in the next chapter!
divyaak123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this was wonderful...simply awsome...pls continue...
1PinkRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice short chapter,well written hindi dialogues. perfect bonding of everyone to each other except dadi.Update next chapter soon.
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It was a fabulous start..Your Hindi is not at all bad..It's vry good..I luvd how u described both Krishna n Saiyyam..N ya, hands in his pockets😆😆 he always does dat..I'm actually waiting for baby's entry..How will everyone, espclly Yuvaan, react to it..
Faeeqa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Poojaa_P

Faeeqa!! This is amazing! 👏 

You have to continue! It's such a happy start! I liked how you added the siblings bonding in this story and even Saiyyam grew up with them. 
I could visualize Saiyyam's entry - the way he smirked and said churel 😳 There's so much to unfold between them.
Can't wait for KriYam scenes in the next chapter!

Thanks Pooja! Ye I'm definitely going to include more sibling bonding because I love it. Haha I love Sayyams smirk.
Faeeqa thumbnail
Originally posted by: divyaak123

this was wonderful...simply awsome...pls continue...

Thank you 😊