Originally posted by: navk

wow
it was  fantastic

thank u😊
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
really painful karan situation 😭
broke my heart for karan how much he is hurt & suffering coz his love 1 didn't trust him πŸ₯Ί 😑
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This karan will always have a special place in my heart β€οΈ
Everything thing abt him is special...

after reading this.i ended up reading all  Karan Ananya moments β€οΈ
btw...this song was apt for this scene πŸ’”
Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cuteariya

really painful karan situation 😭
broke my heart for karan how much he is hurt & suffering coz his love 1 didn't trust him πŸ₯Ί 😑

Trust is essential part of any relation! But Karan got his happy ending πŸ˜ƒ
Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjuhi_kk

This karan will always have a special place in my heart β€οΈ

Everything thing abt him is special...

after reading this.i ended up reading all  Karan Ananya moments β€οΈ
btw...this song was apt for this scene πŸ’”

Thank u di❀️
Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Thank uπŸ˜ƒ
I hope u have read the parent story of this moment πŸ˜ƒ
Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail

I am back with another stolen momentπŸ˜ƒ This time it's from Surrendering to Devil as requested by arjuhi_forever. Hope u enjoy our Besharam devil😳

His hands reached out for his ultimate source of warmth, his wife but all he got was empty sheets. He groaned before opening his eyes. No matter how many times he has said it, his wife doesn't seem to understand. He wants his wife on his bed snuggled to him when he opens his eyes in morning! The place was still warm that means it hadn't been long that culprit left from there. He heard the sound of running water from washroom and he knew just where his vixen was.

After checking the temperature, Arohi submerged herself in bathtub. She mixed her favorite essential oils in water and closed her eyes enjoying the much needed comfort after last night. The thought of last night made her blush profusely. Her husband is one insatiable man!

She was smiling to herself when a loud thud grabbed her attention. The washroom door laid flat on floor and her devil of a husband stood in front of her in nothing but boxers.

She shrieked in horror. Her hands quickly went to hide her private parts. She gathered soap bubbles around her chest to save her dignity.

"Arjun she yelled "What are u doing here? Get out

With his infamous smirk, he walked towards her "I would throw a dollar if I see anything I haven't seen before

His shameless words made her cheeks warm...She gathered more bubbles around her as previous one started to burst.

Folding his arms he stood just mere inches away from her "How many times I have told u to not leave bed before I wake up?

She raised her chin arrogantly and looked away "I spent a good hour cuddling with u. It's not my fault that u r not a morning person

A smile flashed across Arjun's face seeing her little attitude "It's not my fault that I am not morning person. My vixen of a wife keeps me awake till late in night. What can I do?

She turned to stare at him in shock "I keep u awake! her lips round in o "liar!

"U don't let me sleep because u just can't control ur raging hormones she said accusingly throwing daggers at him.

Bending forward he tucked her loose strands behind her ear "I don't hear u complaining at night. In fact what I hear is u screaming my name loud enough to pull this mansion down he spoke huskily "there are other inappropriate demands u make but I will cut u a slack from that he winked

Arohi's breathing quickened. His face was dangerously close to her. "I-I.. she struggled to get words out from her mouth.

His thumb caressed her cheek as he elevated her face. "I what Mrs. Singhania? he asked leaving an open mouth kiss on her chin.

Arohi closed her eyes as he licked her lower lip. Her all senses were numb. All she could feel was his sweet torture on her lips.

"Arjun a sigh escaped from her mouth as he nibbled at her neck. She had no idea when he discarded his only piece of clothing and joined her in bathtub.

It was safe to say that they had a long and relaxing bath ☺️

do leave comments and send me a buddy request for pmsπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Arjuhi_dreamer - 6 years ago
arjuhi-forever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey thank u so much for this update... 
I was blushing throughout πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...this arjun is incorrigible... Loved his besharmi... Only I wish if the update would have been a bit longer.. Bt doesn't matter... It was fabulous... Love u and thank u so much πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š...would wait for other super exciting updates... Pls update soon 
Thank you for pm
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
wow blushy blushy OS 😳
arjuhi is so passionate & arjun can keep his eyes & hands off from arohi πŸ˜‰ ❀️
dakshumhatre thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update
love it
it was hot
thanks for pm
update soon next