Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hehehehe...yes double treat!  After all it's my Birthday... πŸ˜ƒ

Banner by somergasm 

"Marry me or see ur brother die..." his words rang in her ears as she stared herself in mirror standing in his room...the mangalsutra tied around her neck n sindoor on her forehead were screaming that now she was "Mrs Arjun Singhania.."

She turned startled as the bedroom door opened and a tall figure entered inside...the room was illuminated by the dim lights and she couldn't see his face but she could recognize it was him...
She stepped back in terror as he approached her...she started shivering only with the thought of what was he going to do with her...she doesn't want it..she doesn't wanted this wedding...he destroyed her life..she thought with fresh tears forming in her eyes...
His face came into her vision as he came closer...there was the same proud smirk on his face which he had on that day when she helplessly said yes for marrying him to save her brother...
His eyes were blazing with desire for her...she could feel herself burning under his gaze...
She closed her eyes as her back hit the wall...he pressed his both hands at wall on her either side caging her...
She closed her eyes more tightly when he pressed his hard body with her soft one..
A gasp released from her mouth as he dipped his face in crook of her shoulder n licked her neck...
She clutched the side of her lehnga as she felt his rough lips moving from her neck to face...she moved her face to side as he came closer to her lips..he bit her ear lobe making her hiss...he cupped her cheek to turn her face towards him..he pressed himself more on her as she repulsed his touch...
Its the end...were her thoughts when he covered her lips with his..
Arohi tried to push him but he was very strong compared to her...he kissed her like he was hungry for ages for her..his other hand travelled to her waist pulling her more closer if it was even possible..with one last peck he left her lips still holding her tightly..
Arohi breathed heavily holding his shoulder for support...she has never been kissed like that..hell she has never been kissed..he just stole her first kiss..

"U looked extremely beautiful today Mrs Singhania.." he said smirking..
Arohi flinched at "Mrs Singhania"...she wanted to run away from him..she opened her mouth to say something but a hiss escaped from her mouth as he bit her on neck..she dug her nails into his shoulder as he licked that place soothing her...she was completely falling on him by now not able to hold her weight..
Arjun pushed her a little away to get a clear view of her neck...his eyes shone as he looked at the love bite he gave her..he looked at her face..her eyes were closed...her lips were swollen due to his sweet torture..he was shivering under his hold..

"U should go n change now" he dropped a kiss on her forehead n stepped back leaving her...
Arohi's hands were still on his shoulder as she opened her eyes and looked at him..
"I have got all ur clothes neatly settled with mine in our wardrobe" he informed her
Arohi kept staring him in surprise...she was definitely not expecting something like this...
He turned n went near switch board to switch on all lights but stopped..
"This set up is giving me all feel of wedding night..it should remain like this.." he winked at her..
"Why are u doing all this?" She asked finally finding her voice..
Arjun raised his one brow at her n gave a naughty smile..
"Expecting me to do something else Mrs Singhania...?" he asked approaching her again..
Arohi looked away with anger...her hands were itching to punch him right on face n wipe that smile of his..
"We will do everything but not now" he whispered in her ear..
Arohi shivered as his warm breath fell on neck...everything that happened few minutes back played in her mind..
With all her effort she pushed him away.."there is nothing going to happen between us.."

Arjun stumbled on his steps but balanced himself...he looked at her angry but soon anger was replaced by something intense..
"Right nothing is going to happen until u fall for me" he smirked..
"Ha..! Thats never gonna happen" she retorted back..
"I will make u insanely fall in love for me.." he said holding her shoulders n pulling her close..
"Keep dreaming...I will never fall for a man like u" she said struggling to get free..
"M not giving u any choice...u will have to..n I will make sure of it.." he said in his husky voice n smashed his lips on her for a demanding kiss...

Arohi was feeling dizzy..she just got two head spinning kisses in less than 10 minutes duration.. 
He finally let her go but his face was still too close to her...he stared at her with his feisty eyes..
"Go n change before I make u get rid of these clothes myself.." he said breathing heavily..

Arohi came out of washing room after changing into simple pink kurti n white salwar...she hadn't taken anything from wardrobe provided by Arjun...her jaw dropped as she saw Arjun standing near edge of bed wearing nothing but only his boxers..
Arjun eyed her from top to bottom raising his eyebrows making her conscious...
"Next time wear something of my choice Mrs Singhania.." he said narrowing his eyes..
"What the hell are u wearing?" She shouted finally gaining her senses..She shut her eyes tightly..
"Why..want me out of it too?" She couldn't see him but she knew he had his irritating smirk plastered on his face while saying it..
"I...I meant why are u not wearing anything? " she stuttered..
"I sleep naked but it's for u m being decent.." he said casually n hoped inside bed..
"Decent" she thought frowning..if this is what decent for him then what will be indecent..? Oh wait how can she forget he is Mr Devil Singhania...every wrong is rite for him..she is married to the most dangerous gangster Arjun Singhania...who God knows has done ten times the crimes of his age...

"Mrs Singhania come fast..m waiting.." he said breaking her thoughts...he was looking at her curiosily...
"There is no way m going to sleep with u" she said n started moving towards couch..she settled herself on couch..but in the next moment she was pulled up in his arms..he effortlessly walked towards bed regardless of her punches on his chest..he dumped her in bed..
"U r my wife..n u will sleep here" he too get in bed wrapping his arm around her waist n cuddling into her..
Arohi tried to free herself but his hold was very tight..so she stopped struggling n laid in attention position..she didn't know when she drifted to sleep but it was definitely one of the hardest night for her...

Next day when Arohi woke up his arm was still firmly kept on her waist..she peeked at his side to find him soundly sleeping..she thought it as a chance to run..she removed his hand carefully in order to not wake him..she stepped out of bed n strode out of room after checking on him once again..she looked around in corridor to see if any of his bodyguard was there..she saw two standing at far corner talking to each other..she took it as an opportunity n taking soft steps ran downstairs..she saw one of his man coming..so she quickly hid herself behind pillar..as the man passed she cautiously made her way to main door hiding behind one pillar to other..she breathed happily as she made out of house door..now she had only one more hurdle left...once she will cross main gate she will be free..she happily took one step but her smile faded as a well built man dressed in black stood in front of her crossing his arms..

"Any problem mam?" He asked normally but to Arohi it sounded so dangerous...she gulped down as he saw his rifle hung over his arm..she also saw one pistol tucked in his pant..she shook her head frantically.. 
"I..I..just came out breathe in fresh air.." she said taking long breaths..and she walked past him..she glanced back to find him staring at her..she took more breaths and walked..but he was right behind her..she stopped annoyingly in turned to face him..
"Why r u following me?" She snapped at him herself surprised that from where she got this much strength..
"Boss has given us very strict orders to not let u roam around alone..even if it's in house" he said blankly...
Arohi groaned as she saw her plan of running going down the lane..she made an irritated sound n went inside back to his room..she almost made it..she thought sadly as she entered inside in closed the door..

"Good Morning..Mrs Singhania.." he said breaking her thoughts...
She glanced up to find him sitting on bed wide awake with a cocky smile on his face..
"I expected u to come back a little early..guess I need to check on my security.." he said stepping out of bed..
Arohi gathered all her anger before bursting out on him...she took few baby steps towards him..today she wanted all her answers..
"Why the hell u trapped me in this marriage...?" She barked n hit him on his shoulder..
Arjun stayed rooted at his place..her soft punches were hardly making any difference to him...but the fury in her eyes..the teras flowing from them...the words escaping from her mouth were definitely making a difference to him..no one talks to Arjun Singhania in high pitched voice like that...
"Tell me why u threatened me to marry u? "
"It was my brother who took money from u..why u involved me in all this..?"
She kept asking hitting on his bare chest..Arjun held her hands in his n turning her pushed on wall behind him..he slammed his lips on hers kissing her roughly..
"Bcz I love u.." he whispered breathlessly breaking kiss..
Arohi's eyes widened hearing this..she pushed him lightly at arms length from her...
"No..u r lying" she whispered horridly..
"I am not" he came closer to her again n caressed her face pushing few hair strands behind her ear.."I love u" he pecked her lips..
Arohi pushed him strongly this time..
"NO!..u don't Love me..u Lust for me.." she half yelled..
Arjun's eyes turned darker..he pushed her again on the wall pressing her with his body...
"If I lust for u..then I won't have asked u to be my wife...I would have asked u to be my mistress.." he yelled back at her..."if it was lust then instead of standing here rite now...u would be laying naked underneath me...screaming my name loud enough to let every person in this mansion to know who owns u.."
"Ur words don't affect me..leave me.."she screamed crying as his hands were holding her tightly hurting her..
"But u know what I don't want to own u...I want to win u..I want to win this heart of urs..."he continued ignoring her pleads...
"U r never going to have my heart..my body is all u want...it's all due to this u or playing these love games with me..." she said between her tears still struggling to get free...
Arjun smirked..holding her both hands in one he pinned then above her head..He traveled the finger of his other hand from her face to waist..pulling her kurta a lil up he caressed her belly making her gasp..she closed her eyes as she was feeling a warm feeling spread inside her...all this was so new to her..mentally she was smacking herself to get hold but her body was not reacting in her desired way...he carried on with his wicked torture for few more seconds. he leaned near her ear whispering...
"I don't need to play games Mrs Singhania..I can have ur body anytime I want..I can even make u be an equal participant in it but..." he paused n made her look into his eyes.."but u will regret it the moment it will be over...n I don't want that..I need u but only when u r ready to surrender urself... till then m just glad that u r my wife.."he finally let go of her...
Arohi winced in pain holding her wrist...she had got red marks due to his tight grip..
"I don't believe all ur lies...I hate u..u r a pathetic jerk.."she yelled n ran to washroom locking herself in there..Arjun groaned n wearing his clothes went for run..

He came back after an hour..he looked at Arohi who was sitting near window..he sighed as she was today also not wearing the clothes from the wardrobe he has arranged for her...he didn't said anything no moves to washroom getting ready for his day..
After few minutes he came storming out of washroom..
"What the hell u have written on mirror?" He fumed..
"What I feel for u..I hate u so much..n I will write it everyday just to let u know how much I hate u..!" She replied..
Arjun closed his eyes calming himself.."u r not going to write it.."
"I will write it..." she said determined..
"I will make u change ur words...I promise.." he stared back in her eyes...
"We will see.." she crosses her arms n looked away..
Arjun groaned n left from there...

In evening when Arjun came back he found Arohi reading some magazine...he strolled towards their wardrobe n pulled out a turquoise color sari..
"Mrs Singhania..wear this..!" He ordered her holding the sari for her...
Arohi stared at him for few seconds..n then closing the magazine kept it aside gracefully...
"I am not going to wear anything.." she said in arrogant voice...she is not going to act like a weakling in front of him...she will be strong..
Arjun raised his eyebrow.."as much as I would love to see u like that..u really can't go outside like that..it will be indecent.." he said in mocking voice. 
"I meant m not going to wear IT.. "she said fidgeting with words..
he smirked..."we r going on a date Mrs Singhania...our first date...u r surely not going in these rags" he pointed at her simple clothes..
"I am not going anywhere with u"..
"Change ur clothes or I will do it for u.." he said stepping closer..
"Don't try to scare me..I won't get scared" she said composing herself..
"N don't u challenge me.." he said in dangerous voice..."u have 1 minute wear this sari by urself or I will be very pleased to help.."
Arohi gulped down..she looked in Arjun's challenging eyes..she thought for few seconds n taking sari from him rushed inside washroom...she could hear him chuckle behind her back..she closed her eyes frustratingly..how will she ever manage to escape from this marriage..?
Arohi stepped out wearing sari...the blouse was shimmery silver complimenting her fair skin..her long black hair were gracefully falling on her sides...without any makeup she was still looking so beautiful to him..he stepped forward taking her hand in his he dropped a kiss at back of it...
"U look gorgeous Mrs Singhania.." he said in his husky voice...
Arohi growled inwardly as he addressed her as Mrs Singhania..but she couldn't help the heating up of her cheeks listening his compliment...she has never been complimented by a guy...so when he does..it feels different..n much to her displeasure it feels different in good sense..
"I don't want to go out with u " she announced breaking her thoughts..
"Who said u have a choice here..?" He smirked n in one swift motion he picked her up throwing on his shoulder..Arohi shreiked n protested but all her efforts went in vain..she was kicking her legs in air yelling at him to put her down but he was not at all bothered..is there anything which bothers him? She thought irritatingly..

Arohi took a long breath once again...he had brought her to her favorite restaurant.. ordered her favorite dishes...how he knows about all this was still a mystery ro her? Maybe it was just a coincidence...but the main question was not this in her mind rite now...the thing which was botheribg her was his sweet behavior towards her..why he has to be like this..? First he forced her into this marriage..destroyed her life n now was behaving like they were some normal newly married couple..she is not going to believe his "bcz I love u"..she knows he is up to something..there is some hidden motive behind this marriage..her mind thought all sort of possibilities it could taking inspiration from all Bollywood movies..but she couldn't get some logical reason..
She looked at wine glass kept in front of her...she hadn't touched it...but she needed it now to ease all the tension in her mind...but she chose otherwise..remembering the only time she had gotten drunk..it was so embarrassing..
Arjun was enjoying the play of emotions on her face...she is just too easy for him to read..
He leaves back on his chair sipping his drink...
"I wanted to apologize for my behavior in morning..I was bit too harsh" he said sincerely catching her off guard..wow the devil knows to apologize...
"U should apologize for lot other things" she said grumpily making him chuckle...
He reached for her hand on table...she repulsed a bit but nevertheless gave up...
"Marrying u is the most selfish thing I had ever done" he said keenly looking at her..it was time to do some explaining..
Arohi tried to pull her hand out of his but his grip tightened..
"What could I do...the day I saw u for the first time at mall with ur friends, I was smitten by u.."
Arohi stared at him shocked..because she doesn't remember any such encounter with him...
"It was only me who saw u.." he said lessening her shock a bit but his next words made her eyes almost pop out of her sockets..
"Just for ur information...I stalked u for good one month before coming up with proposal" he smirked.."when u went to eat with ur friends..I was there..when u went to temple I was there...I was around u every time.."
Arohi felt her head spinning with his new revelations...is she so ignorant of her surroundings that she doesn't even have slightest idea that a guy was stalking for a month...
"I didn't believe in love at first sight..hell I didn't believe in love until I saw u.." he rubbed his thumb at her hand..
"If u love me u won't have forced me into this marriage.." she said finally finding her voice..
"Ur parents were looking for ur match..in fact u met one guy...I had to threaten him to not marry u..."he said shaking her head..."the thought of someone's else name with u..believe me was very heart wrenching..so I had to do all this.."
There was a very long silence with both of them satring at each other..
"U don't love me...u r obsessed with me " she said finally breaking the silence and eyelock...
Arjun sighed as he was expecting something like this from her...
"Yeah rite...u r my obsession...there is no love without obsession.." he gave side looped smile making her groan..
She didn't wanted to push this conversation further...she looked down at her plate playing with food..she had no will to eat it..she peeked at Arjun who was calmly eating his food..she thought how her life changed in one week...she was feeling so overwhelmed with her life...she looked at the glass of wine in front of he for second time in evening and this time without any second thought she gulped down it in one go n ordered for second round...
Arjun watched her with amused smile as she gulped down glass after glass of wine...she was going to have her 7th round when he stopped her...
"I want more...it's frigging making me feel good.." she purred in her drunk voice...
"Enough for tonight sweetheart.." he said pulling her up from chair..Arohi stumbled on her steps until Arjun snakes his arm around her waist helping her to walk...

Arjun entered in their room carrying her in his arms in bridal style..she was venting out on him all through the ride...calling him names no one dared to say in front of him...but here his wife was cursing him so much..
"Let me go u Singhania..." she shouted.."u r a bad person..u r a monster..."
Arjun shook his head n put her down.."u shout so much...u will make me deaf someday" he complained..
Arohi laughed.."I will do that gladly..."
Arjun rolled his eyes.."u should sleep now...come" he pushed her towards bed but Arohi halted...
"I am not going to sleep with u" she said determined..
"Don't start again..." he said annoyed no came closer to take her to bed..
Arohi pushed him away.." u love me so u should obey me..." she said sternly...
Arjun groaned..drunken Arohi is so hard to handle..
"U r sleeping on couch.."she announced kicking off her heels..
"No way " he said horrified..
Arohi glared him.."m ur wife...n if I say u will sleep on couch...u will sleep on couch.." she said flaring her nostrils..she moved towards in laid comfortably on bed...she placed all the cushions around her leaving no space for him..
Arjun grunted n swore under his breath as he settled on couch..
"This is the reason why men despise marriages so much!"he thought grumpily n removed his shoes...he glanced at Arohi who was sleeping spreading her arms on bed..he was still staring at her when she suddenly stood up from bed confusing him...but his confusion soon changed into frowning as she started unwrapping her sari...
"What are u doing" he stuttered...he could feel his body heating up..
"Saris are so uncomfortable...I hate them...it's not letting me sleep properly.."
"N what are u doing won't let me sleep properly.." he said gritting his teeth...
Arohi was soon out of her sari...she reached for the hook of her blouse...
Arjun's eyes grew wide in horror.."why r u removing that now..?"
"This cloth is itching me" she unhooked it n threw it in corner..next came her skirt...
She stood almost naked in front of him..the sight of her only in ug's was so inviting for him...he was controlling himself with all his strength..all he wanted to do was pound on her rite now..but he couldn't..Arohi jumped back on bed slipping under blanket..
she dozed off but Arjun remain rooted at couch...he could only think of what lay hidden under that blanket..if last night was hard for her then tonight was death of him...

Next morning Arohi woke up with a throbbing headache...she held her forehead n sat up..she looked around to find herself in his room...the last thing she remembered was getting drunk in restaurant..her eyes fell on the clothes that were scattered all around the room..her eyes caught the sight of her sari n that's when she realized she was only in her ug's...a fear gripped her heart as she saw his clothes too scattered on floor...did he took advantage of her drunken state last night..?
She heard the washroom door opening and a freshly showered Arjun came out wrapping a towel around his torso..
"Oh u r up..Mrs Singhania...Good Morning" he said smiling...
Why the hell he looks so happy...she thought scared...
"What happened last night?" She asked feebly..
Arjun looked at her keenly before answering.." something I have never imagined...I feel so tired u kept me awake whole night"
And this was it...Arohi's eyes watered..n after few seconds a stream of tears was running down her eyes...loud sobs escaped from her mouth shaking her whole body...how could she let this happen...drinking was a big mistake..she shouldn't have had that wine..she thought crying hysterically...
Arjun approached her panicked to see her crying like that...
"Why r u crying now..?" He held her shoulders but she jerked him away...
"Don't touch me...u r such a douche.." she yelled at him..
"Why r u freaking out on me...it should be me freaking out on u for making me sleep on that couch..!?" He said offended..
"U knew I was drunk still u...wait what u said?" She suddenly stopped crying and stared at him...
"I said what??" He asked confused...
"U said u slept on couch" she blinked at him...
"Yes...my back is hurting so much...I couldn't sleep all night" he said whining..
A smile broke on her face.."means nothing happened last night between us"
Arjun looked at her confused before finally understanding everything..."m not that big of pervert to take advantage of drunk girl.."he said seriously...
Arohi can see hurt in his eyes...she wanted to apologize to him but stopped remembering that this is the same guy who had threatened to marry him...
"How I ended up in ur bed only in my..." she shifted uncomfortably..
Arjun smirked " u did strip dance for me.." he shrugged his shoulders..
Arohi's eyes grew wide in horror.."no I didn't.."
Arjun gave her a challenging look...Arohi's eyes again teared up ready to burst any moment...which made Arjun drop his plan of teasing her instantly...he doesn't like to see her crying..
"Or let's just say sari was troubling u so u got rid of it..." he said sighing...
Arohi narrowed her eyes at him before she started hitting him on his bare chest...he held her wrist in his hand..
"will my every morning start with u hitting on my chest Mrs Singhania..?" He asked naughtily...
"U are horrible person" she said getting her hand free out of his hold..
"Not a word more..I had my fair share last night!" He rolled his eyes..making Arohi stare at him shocked..
"What u mean..?" She asked..
Arjun stood up from bed walking towards wardrobe..
"Nothing" he said grumpily...no pulled out a light purple striped shirt..
Arohi rolled her tongue to stop herself from laughing as she understood what he meant by that...
"I really made u sleep on couch last night?" She asked after a minute or two..
"Ask my aching back" he replied wearing his shirt...
"Why?..I mean why u slept on couch all night when u could have slipped in bed after I dozed off...?"
"U r sounding disappointed that u didn't get to sleep with me last night.." he remarked slyly..on dropped his towel wearing his pants..
Arohi rolled her eyes" it's useless talking to u" an looked away..
"I slept on couch last night bcz for first time u showed a wife's authority on me..even if it was baseless I obeyed ur order.." he said coming in front of her after wearing his pants..."n plus with u only in ur inners I didn't trust myself" he winked making her blush...
"Come downstairs I have something important to tell u.." he picked up his blazer n left...
Arohi's eyes fell on her blushing self in mirror n she mentally kicked herself...it was only a day n she was already that devil Singhania to get under her skin..

Arohi came into dining area after taking a shower n wearing the clothes she has brought with her..Arjun's eyes flickered disappointingly seeing her in her old clothes again..
"Mrs Singhania I was waiting for u"...he stood up from chair n pulled her closer to him by keeping his hand on her waist..."I want u to meet Mac...he is going to be ur full time body guard..." he said gesturing towards a tall guy..
Arohi recognized him as he was the same guy who flopped her plan of eloping out..she instantly developed dislike for him.
"I can't even go out of this house so what's the need of bodyguard" she said blankly...
Arjun smiled "who said u can't..n he will be more than a bodyguard..u want anything tell him..he will do every rational thing u will ask..."
Arohi nodded uninterested..first she has a gangster husband n now a creepy bodyguard too...
"I need to leave now..." he withdrew himself from her..reaching out in his pocket he pulled out his card..."here take this.."
"Whats this?..I mean why?" She asked blankly...
"Its ur personal card...u don't have to ask for money from money..I have good amount of many transferred into it"he informed her...
"I don't need it.." she returned the card...
"I say take it...u take it! " he said forcibly no kept the card back in her hand.."n BTW u will be needing it today while shopping..."
"Who is going on shopping..?"she asked foolishly.. 
"U d'uh! U are not comfortable wearing saris so go for shopping n take whatever u like..."
Arohi opened her mouth but Arjun waved his hand dismissing her...
"U are going! " he said leaving no roam for her to deny..
Arohi looked at him with grim face..
Arjun chuckled n leaning forward kissed on her cheek...
"I am giving u all rights of wife Mrs Singhania...will wait for u to give me my rights..." he whispered huskily in her ear..
Arohi felt a different kind of sensation in her body but she subsided it by scolding herself...she was melting down in just one day...that's not good..she is pathetic than him..
----------

Its been one whole one month since she became Mrs Arohi Arjun Singhania...Arohi sighed looking at Calender...the last one month was frustrating as hell...she tried her best to annoy Arjun...irritate him...but that man is only being sweet with her...not exactly sweet but he is being gentleman..he never tried to force himself on her...yeah he would talk dirty with her...flirt with her n would say all inappropriate things but all was so harmless n she kinda has started to like it...she has never in her life got someones undivided attention...no special treatment...she never had a boyfriend..she never got compliments from anyone too...but he will compliment her every time..even if she has just woke up he will say something to make her blush...
She was sure if it was some normal marriage she would have fallen for him..come on who won't fall for a guy who brings ur fav chocolate n flowers everyday even if u not spare a glance at it..and even if its midnight or 3 am whenever he comes he have them...all the chocolates were placed in fridge untouched n she had no idea what happens of flowers...
Okay she is being difficult but she couldn't pass the fact that she was being forced in this marriage..and he is not even letting her contact her family was other thing holding her back..
She sighed n looked at clock on wall...there was so much time for him to come..she got up to take a shower..

Arjun entered in room..he was earlier than usual today...he kept the flowers n chocolates on table..he looked around for her but she was not in room..he heard the sound of running water which told him she was taking shower...he removed his boots waiting for her to come out so that he can also take shower..he was checking something on his phone when the washroom door opened...his eyes grew wide as Arohi came out just wrapping a towel around her...her hair were dripping wet making her look so sexy...Arohi's breath got hitched as her eyes met his..she chewed her lower lip nervously...she gripped her hand on towel knot on turned to rush inside washroom but Arjun beat her onto it...he held her elbow n pinned to washroom door...the next second his lips were on hers kissing her mercilessly...it's been a month they shared a kiss..but today there was a difference..unlike their last few kisses this time Arohi was responsive too..which made Arjun happy...at least there is some improvement..
He pulled back from her to breathe..her eyes were still closed..her one hand was gripping his shirt n other was holding towel knot to keep it in place..
Arjun grinned...today looking at her like that...he lost all his control n gave in the desire...he was expecting her to lash out on him n say mean words but all he got was furiously blushing on panting Arohi with swollen lips..
"U smell so good" he said inhaling her hair..
Arohi finally composed herself.."let go of me.." she tried removing his hand...
Arjun smirked n stepped back..."u will be soon begging for me.." he winked...
Arohi rolled her eyes.."u r early today.." she said trying to change the topic...
"We have to go at a party...get ready.."he ordered...
Arohi frowned..."what party? "
"Its an engagement party..u have heard about Mafia Sunny...his daughter is getting engaged.."
"U r taking me to a party full of criminals.." she gasped..
"Don't over react...u r living with one from last one month...u should have become habitual by now.." he said carelessly n without giving her any moment to argue he picked his towel n went inside washroom...

Arohi sighed for the umpteenth time...it has not even been half an hour n she was already pining to go back...parties were never her cup of tea...it took them 45 minutes to reach from Arjun's mansion to this party place n that ride sucked the hell out of her..Arjun was constantly on phone with one of his man...some drug consignment was coming from overseas n Arjun wanted it to reach safely...he was constantly barking orders that how important it was n he wanted it at any cost..Arohi was really sick of listening how he was not bothered about the lives which were at stake...it was so disturbing to listen him ordering to kill people n destroy things for his benefit...
"King" she heard a disgusting voice from her back...one thing she came to know about today...that her husband is King of this crime world...this world is ruled by him..
Arjun smirked as of recognizing voice...he turned around to meet the man turning her also with him...
"So young man...how or u?" He asked approaching them...
Arohi took in the look of that man...he was even more disgusting than his voice...he was dressed in white suit holding a stick in his hand supporting his limp leg..he was looking exactly like a some 3rd class Bollywood gangster...
She chuckled inwardly thinking about it...
"I was looking for u Sunny" Arjun said pulling Arohi out of her thoughts..
"Here at ur service King.." he said drinking wine from goblet..
Arjun pulled Arohi closer to him.."Mrs Singhania...meet the host of parry..Sunny" he said signalling at the man in front..
Arohi gave a slight nod to him an before Arjun could say something else Sunny interrupted..
"N I am sure she is the one responsible for ur elope.." he said laughing...
Arjun nodded with a smirk directed at Arohi..."yeah she is the one..my Queen" his rough hand possesively tightened against her soft bare waist...his touch was making her inner self flip flop...her eyes fell on the mirror far in front of her...that's when she noticed how well she was complimenting him in her sea green netted sari...he was wearing slate grey suit with white shirt underneath..and that's when a realization struck her..she had never seen him in anything other than suit...either he is fully decked up or naked wearing just his boxers...Arohi's cheeks flushed red remembering his sight..she shook her head to stop her thoughts from wandering any further...
"She is such a fine piece of art.." Sunny said eying her up n down making her uncomfortable..before she could react Arjun stepped in front of her glaring at him...n boy his one look had Sunny all frightened n stuttering..
"I...I mean no wonder I haven't seen u at my strip club for over a month now"
"Strip Club" she thought confused...is there any strip club in Mumbai...? She didn't bother pressurizing at it more..this must be just another thing hidden from ordinary people eyes..she peeked a glance at Arjun who stood with grim face...she felt his body getting tensed on mention of strip club...but why? She wondered...
"They were just distractions...it's all in past now...a king always belongs to his queen.." he said looking at Arohi giving her a pleasant smile...
"King u r head over heels in love with ur queen" Sunny remarked...
"Without any doubt.." his favrt smirk returned..

"Whats the use of him here?" She asked pointing at her bodyguard Mac...
Arjun frowned sipping his drink.."why r u so bothered? Is he troubling u? " he asked with rage filling his eyes..
"No..." she said irritated.."I mean it's so annoying to have someone following u everywhere...I want a break.."
"That is not happening..for me ur safety is of utmost importance.." he said dismissing her..
"I don't know...u r here with me..so why I need a bodyguard.." she stomped her foot..."just tell him to leave for tonight.." she said stubbornly..
"Mrs Singhania..u know this place is full of criminals...I can't risk ur safety"
Arohi narrowed her eyes at him n then her eyes twinkled as an idea struck her...
"Mr Singhania...u r my husband...so u better listen to my wishes n fulfil them.." she said in authoritative voice...just like a dominating wife..
Arjun broke into a small smile raising his eyebrow at her..."using wifey tricks"
"Now wouldn't u listen to my small demand..Mr Husband?" She asked innocently...
Arjun laughed.." u r one deadly combo Mrs Singhania...no wonder I Love u so much..." he called Mac n told him to leave granting his wifey's wish...whereas Arohi kept staring at him...this was the second time he confessed his love for her...n she could her heart fluttering at his words..
"Happy Now Mrs Singhania.." he asked slipping his hand around her waist n pulling closer..
Arohi nodded slightly with a small smile...
"Mrs Singhania...that strip club thing.." he started scratching his temple..."that was nothing"
Arohi chuckled..so he was tensed on mention of strip club bcz of her reaction on it...
"Its ur life...I don't care.." she shrugged her shoulders suppressing the little envy she was feeling..
Arjun gave her "oh really" look...Arohi stood still challenging his look..it was difficult task but she somehow excelled...
"Lets see until when u don't care.." he winked n gulped down his drink..

Arjun has to leave Arohi alone for time as he had something important to discuss with his fellow mates...although on Arohi's insistence he had asked Mac to leave but in real he had asked Mac to maintain a safe distance from her where he could keep an eye on her n ensure her safety...this place is not right to act on his wife's stubbornness..
Arohi looked around the party..she could imagine murderers,smugglers,Mafias behind every individual...she felt her head spinning just thinking about their crimes..
She walked towards restroom..she could feel someone's eyes on her...she turned to find no one...all of sudden she was regretting her decision to make Mac leave..brushing all her thoughts she proceeded in her direction...she was walking calmly when from no where a hand came in dragged her inside a room n pushed her on wall with her stomach on it...a fear gripped her heart bcz it was not Arjun...she knew his touch...n this man was not him...the man turned her..she didn't recognize him...but his eyes were looking at her disgustingly...Arohi could sense he was drunk..she tried to shout but he covered her mouth his hand..while his other hand rubbed her bare waist scaring in disgusting her even more..the man was mumbling some lusty words for her but she didn't paid attention..her prime concern was to get free from his hold...she was still struggling when the door opened n a very furious Arjun entered followed by Mac...the man who was hovering over her few minutes before stepped back in horror..Arohi ran straight in Arjun's arms seeking for the prrotection n comfort...she silently weeped holding him...Mac stepped forward to handle him but Arjun stopped him by showing his one hand while other was wrapped around her...his eyes were bloodshot...his face was so fierce with anger...
"M sor...sorry King" the man pleaded folding his hands...
"How dare u touch my wife?" Arjun hissed slowly..but the rage in his voice was enough to shake anyone...
"I was not in my senses King...plz give me another chance" he fell on his knees...
Arjun pulled out his gun from inner pocket of his jacket n pointed at that man...Arohi looked at him horrified...she tried to stop him but it was too lot...
"No one messes with Arjun Singhania..." he said in his hoarse voice n pressed the trigger...
"U tried to harm my wife...u ******" and he pressed the trigger one more..
The man laid on floor straight in blood pool...the two shots hit straight in his head..Arohi went numb witnessing the scene in front of her..her eyes widened with shock...her body went pale n she fainted..

Arohi opened her eyes with difficulty..she looked around to find herself in his room..it took only a moment when everything came rushing back to her...the party...the man...n last Arjun killing him...she sat up with a start..
"Finally u r up..Mrs Singhania...u have been fainted for almost one hour.." he said from doorway...
Panic started rising in her body as the scene of him shooting the man played in her mind again..she could imagine his hand dipped in blood...
"How are u feeling now...?" He asked reaching for her but she hugged herself from knees terrorized...
"U r a killer" she whispered slowly..
"Mrs Singhania calm down...it's completely fine...that man deserved it" he said gritting his teeth..the anger in him hasn't come down still..
"u r a killer" she mumbled not registering any of his words..
Arjun fisted his hands.."listen to me Mrs Singhania..." he said firmly but Arohi shook her head..
"Stay away from me.." she said vigorously n stood up.."u r a killer" tears rolling down her eyes...Arjun's heart ached seeing her like this...
"I know sweetheart it was very disturbing to witness that ugly scenario..but understand he tried to harm u.." he started calmly but Arohi pushed him..
"U r killer" she cried hysterically..."u kill people...u r bad" she cried n rushed to washroom locking herself in..
Arjun hit on door asking her to open it but she only shouted "u r a killer" from inside ignoring all his words..threats..orders..

She opened the door in morning...whole night she stayed inside washroom weeping to herself..Arjun did ask her to come out several times but she didn't compile to any of his words...her soft heart was terribly stricken witnessing that merciless kill..his hands for not even once trembled before shooting the man..the sight of that man laying in pool of blood kept flashing back in her mind..
As she stepped out of washroom she saw Arjun sleeping on couch in a very uncomfortable way.. maybe he was sitting there waiting for her to come and dozed off there...
She was still standing there looking at him when his eyes flickered before he opened them completely..he ran his hands through his already messy hair n looked towards washroom...he sighed as he saw her...
"Mrs Singhania..." before he could complete his sentence Arohi interuppted..
"I want to visit my parents.." she said firmly..
Arjun stared at her for a minute trying to form words.."it's not.." but once again he was cut by her..
"I need to be away from u...I will return u don't need to threaten me n kill people..." she said looking at him distantly...
Arjun opened his mouth to say something but shut it..he nodded curtly tightening his mouth...
Arohi sighed n turned to get ready...when she heard his voice..
"Mac will come with u.." he said sternly..she only nodded accepting his command..
Arjun raked his hand through his hair rapidly once Arohi was out of his sight...this is going to be difficult..

Arohi smiled warmly with tears filling in her eyes as she caressed her home's door before ringing the bell..she was going to meet her family after more than a month..
She finally rang the bell and anticipatedly waited for it to open...her breath got heavy and happy tears rolled down her eyes as she came to face to face with her mother...she launched herself in her arms crying like a child..she cried for good 5 minutes before she registered that she was not welcomed by her mother's soothing hug...her mother was standing still not comforting her while she cried hysterically..she didn't even look happy seeing her after so long..
"Maa.." she said weakly but her mother stood indifferent..
Her eyes again tearing up..before she could say anything a roar came from behind her mother..
"What the hell a criminal's wife doing here?" Her brother came shouting...
Arohi couldn't believe her eyes n ears...it was the same brother for whom she sacrificed her life by marrying Arjun and now he was disgusting over her for the same..her heart shattered into million pieces..
"Bhai..what are u saying?" She said feebly..
"We already cleared it to ur husband that we don't want anything with a criminal's wife...u r no more for us.." her brother spatted on her and banged the door on her face pulling his mother inside..
Arohi collapsed on floor pleading him to open the door but he was deaf to her every cry..she sat there for few minutes till her cries died down..Mac came to her side as she tried getting up but stumbled due to weakness...
"Take me back.." were the only words she managed to say..

Arjun came back from his base as soon as Mac informed about what happened at Arohi's place...he was afraid of it..he had tried contacting them once but they had clearly told him that they don't want anything with her cz she was his wife now..this. is the reason he kept her away from them but today he was hoping that seeing her in front of them they might melt down but no..he will definitely make them pay for it but rite now he needed to see Arohi..
His eyes searched for her as soon as he stepped in their room...there she was sitting near window staring out in space looking all lost n...broken!
He slowly walled towards her n rested his hand on her shoulder comforting her..Arohi stared at him with blank eyes..she closed her eyes as he picked her up in his arms n settled on her chair placing her in his lap..she didn't protested bcz that was all she needed..Arjun hugged her tightly engulfing her in his arms..
"Its ok...I am here with u" he whispered in her ear...he could feel his shirt getting wet with her tears..a muffled cry escaped from her mouth as he kept on whispering comforting words to her..she cried her heart out in his embrace..
She was seeking for comfort in the arms of very person responsible for all this...she thought ironically..
"All ur fault...it's all ur fault.." she hit him weakly on his chest..
"I know m sorry baby.." he said dropping kisses in her hair..
"They didn't even let me in...they hate me.." she said in distant voice..
"I will make them pay for hurting u...don't worry they will pay for everything.." he said anguished..
Arohi looked at him pulling out of his embrace..."no..they are my family.." she said fearfully..
Arjun stared at  her for a while before smiling weakly..how can he forget about his wife's soft heart.."okay I won't do anything to them..." he tucked her hair behind her ear..he rubbed his thumb lightly on her cheek...he descended his lips on her kissing her briskly n softly..
"No more tears now...sleep" he said keeping her head on his chest..he patted her back until she slept..

Later in the evening when Arohi woke up...she was comfortably tucked her in his bed..she tried getting up but couldn't..she felt so heavy n weak...
"Relax u have caught fever due to all crying n no eating.." he said coming inside holding a tray in his hand..he kept the tray on table beside her...holding her shoulders he carefully made her sit keeping pillow behind her for support..
He sat in front of her taking tray again in his hands...
"Now silently eat this food...u have to take medicines n for that u need some food in ur system.." he told her in his usual voice...
Arohi didn't say anything n opened her mouth without any protest as he started feeding her..
After making her finish food he gave her medicines..he checked her temperature..she still had fever but less than before...
"U want something?" He questioned..Arohi shook her head in denial..
"U don't look good like this..." he said tenderly brushing her hair.."u have always got me...don't worry about them" he pressed his lips on forehead..

With Arjun's care n love..it took 3 days for Arohi to get fine...Arohi tried to contact her family once again but no use..they were still the same..in last few days she got to see a new side of Arjun..he was so affectionate,caring and soothing..his words always comforted her...everything that happened..from killing that man to her own parents abandoning her..she could see their relationship growing in between all the chaos..something was changing in her for him...she has started to see Arjun in a different light now..maybe she has started to accept him for what he was...
"Back to earth Mrs Singhania.." he stood in front of her holding her favrt flowers n chocolates..
"Huh.." she said startled at his sudden appearance..after almost 3 days he had gone out for his work so she wasn't expecting him this early..
"I am standing here from last 5 minutes but u doesn't seem to acknowledge my presence..." he smiled keeping the things in his hand on table..
"Oh..! I zoned out I guess..." she said apologetically making him shook his head smiling..
"Okay now leave all this..we are going out for dinner" he told her..
"What dinner..why suddenly? " she questioned shockingly..
"Now that u r fine..I thought to take u out..now no more questioning n get ready...wear that black sari from ur closet" he added with wink...

Arohi stood in front of mirror setting her sari...it was proper black netted sari..the blouse was halter neck which left her shoulders bare..she was not wearing any make up other than lip gloss n Kohl..

"U look breath taking.." he said coming inside wearing black himself..he was also completely dressed in black looking breathtaking himself..

"The day I first saw in sari outside temple...I was bowled.." he said wrapping his arms around her from back..

Arohi smiled lightly..

"We look perfect together...isn't Mrs Singhania..?" he whispered huskily nuzzling her neck..

Arohi stared at their reflection n nodded reluctantly..Arjun pulled away from her..

"Shall we..?" He asked looping his arm..

Arohi smiled n shaking her head moved towards table where the flowers were kept..she plucked out a red rose from it n pinned it carefully in her hair...

"Now ready..." she said smiling holding his arm..Arjun grinned at her...her little act meant a lot for him...for their relation..

The dinner was great affair...Arjun was back to his arrogant n smirky self..n Arohi couldn't help but like him that way...his cockiness was something she had become used to..Arohi was enjoying the music when suddenly Arjun held out his hand for her asking her for dance..

Arohi could see all girls in restaurant giving her envious looks...they all were openly drooling over her husband..but Arjun's eyes were only fixed on her..

"All girls are so smitten by u..." she said chuckling.."And they would kill it to be at my place rite now.."..they were swaying slowly on music..

Arjun laughed.."consider urself lucky then...Mrs Singhania.." he said teasing..

"Oh please..!" She huffed..."that waitress over there is giving me so scary looks. I don't understand what's there in u..?" She said frowning..

Arjun followed her gaze n looked at the girl she was referring to..he turned back to her smirking.. "u r saying this...cz u haven't slept with me yet.." he winked at her making her blush...but then she looked at him shocked..

"U r trying to say...u have slept with her...!!??" She asked narrowing her eyes..

Arjun gulped down nodding..he was in trouble..a trouble he welcomed himself..he groaned inwardly as no word was exchanged for few minutes after that..Arohi stared down as his shoes were more interesting thing in world..he waited for her to say something...the man who scared everyone to death was scared of her wife's silence rite now..

"Do u still sleep around..?" She asked after what felt like infinity to him..she questioned him with a fear gripping in her heart...maybe every time he came late was bcz he was bedding some girl...she waited for him to answer..

"NO.."he said frowning.."ever since I have laid my eyes on u..it's all about u...it's only u for me.."

Arohi smiled feeling relieved..and then she did the unexpected..she kept her head on his chest n snuggled into him..taking him and herself both by surprise..

"U could have any girl...then why me?" She asked politely getting comfortable in his embrace..

"U don't really believe me when I say I love u...!" He stated with hurt evident in his voice...

Arohi mentally slapped herself for hurting him.."No..I meant there are many beautiful girls than me..then why me..??" She asked trying to put her question more carefully..

"We don't really get to choose with whom we fall in love...it's a decision of heart.." he smiled looking at her...

Arohi stared at him without blinking...

"Why ur heart choose me..??" She asked innocently..

Arjun laughed...he kept her hand above his heart.." u make it flutter...u make it feel alive...u make it yearn to be loved by u...u burn these unknown desires in it.." he said in his husky voice looking straight into her eyes..

Before they could carry on with their conversation there were gunshots...everyone started running here n there for their life...Arjun pulled out his gun n holding Arohi close to him hid behind the near pillar..

He quickly dialed Mac's asking him to get car ready at back door..

"What...what has happened?" She asked fearfully listening all the voices..

"They are seeking revenge for the man I killed that day in party..bloody ******* " he informed her angrily..

Arohi clutched his arm tightly..it was all happening due to her..

"Hey...don't worry..I will get us both out safe..my men will handle them...on don't u feel guilty for anything...it's a very normal thing..n they all just want a reason to rebel against me.." he said cupping her cheek..there was a message from Mac telling them that car was ready..

"Come..let's go.." he protectively wrapped his both arms around her as they made their way out..he hid her face in his chest as he didn't want her to witness the ugly sight..the last one had great impact on her..

There were many dead bodies laying on ground...Arohi's body shuddered every time Arjun shot someone..he effortlessly fought with few men who came in their way..his one hand was firmly holding her against him...

Arohi felt herself pulled out from his embrace...he opened the car door for her...she sat inside but looked at him shocked as he closed the door instead of hoping in it with him..

"Mac will take u back safely...I need to be here.." he informed her..."I will be back soon..." he added softly..

"Promise..?"

"Promise..." he leaned forward n pecked her lips before signalling Mac to close window..

Arohi kept her hand on window with tears brimming her eyes...he kept his hand over hers n gestured her to not worry n cry..she kept staring at him as car started moving..her eyes were fixed on him until he went out of sight..

At that moment a realization donned over her...that she was unwillingly n undeniably in love with this ruler of crime world...

Arohi was pacing around in room waiting for him...she had reached home 3 hours back and was now impatiently waiting for him..he had promised her he will be back soon but still there was no sign of him..she praying for his well being when she heard the honks of car in their driveway...she anxiously went downstairs n sighed when her eyes fell on him..he was all fine with just a little bandage on his hand...

"U r still up..?" He asked coming closer to her..

Arohi didn't reply anything just hugged him tightly relishing his presence..

Arjun understood her anxiouness.."I am fine Mrs Singhania.." he lightly rubbed her back n carrying in his arms took to their bedroom..

Arohi didn't let go of him even for a moment..as a result he had to sleep with his all clothes on..

In morning when Arjun woke up Arohi was not there with him..he groaned frustrated yelling for her...

"Mrs Singhania...how many times I have told u I want u with me in bed when I wake up...!"

But he got only silence in return..he grunted n looked around for her but she was not in room..he was still looking for her when she came pushing food trolley..

Arjun gave her a questioning look...

"I made breakfast for u..." she said chewing her lip..

Arjun smiled..."wow..!! I come in a minute brushing my teeth.." he stepped out of bed n moved inside washroom making Arohi more nervous...she tiptoed behind him on peeked inside to see his reaction..

Arjun froze as he read the words written on mirror..."I love u Mr Arjun Singhania.."

Arohi frowned as he overcame his initial shock n resumed to brushing his teeth...W*F she was not expecting kind of reaction on her confession...

"U can now come n seal ur confession with a kiss...Mrs Singhania...no issues of bad breath" he dabbed his face with towel n turned around smirking...

Arohi's nostrils flared with anger...how can she forget how big of a devil her husband is..she stepped inside completely n moved closer to him...

"U r a devil.." she crossed her arms n looked away...

"the devil u couldn't stop urself from falling in love with.." he smirked..

"We don't really get to choose with whom we fall in love...it's decision of heart..." she cupped his face in her both hands n raising herself on toes kissed him swiftly.."my heart choose u.." she smiled at him pulling back..

Arjun cupped her cheek in one hand while other slipped around her waist pulling her closer..

"Tell me u r insanely in love with me.." he demanded in his husky voice..

Arohi smiled at him.."I am insanely in love with u Arjun.."

"and I am insanely in love with u Arohi..." he crashed his lips on hers kissing the hell out of her...

This was the first time they addressed each other with their first name...it felt so heavenly to listen their name from each other's mouth...

Arohi giggled as he carried her towards his *scratch* their bed...the breakfast n everything else was forgotten as they both drowned in pool of passion n love...

and finally she surrendered to the Devil...maybe he was not a good man..but the best for her...

so finally HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Edited by Sneha_kmh - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyshaAlvi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
waah kisine double treat wali baat much zada seriously le li too gud
Dark-Beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow sneha superb start
wait for u to continue
n very happy birthday dear
Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Baap re... kinna dangerous start hai... πŸ˜†
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh how can u stop at that stage sneha - u r turning out to be a devil nowπŸ˜† - continue soon dear

by the way thank you so much for the double treat -
will wait for you to continue
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Double treat?!😲 πŸ˜†Thank you sho much yaar.!!πŸ€—
But hanging us here?!😲 This is unfair...Pls update this soon.!!πŸ˜†
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
fantastic OS
oh god arjun force arohi to marry him 😑