Nice update
love it
arjuhi are awesome as always
thanks for pm
update soon
arjuhi-forever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
great update... Off course would love to read more about this arjuhi... They are soo cutee... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š...do update soon 
...i would also love to read about arjuhi from surrendering to devil... If u have time... Pls... One update for them... At least an epilogue... Really missing them... Nd it's true all ur arjuhis  are so special and unique in their own way can nvr get tired of them πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
Kmhcrazyfan thumbnail
It's totally outstanding
Awww... arjuhi are so cute
And their awkwardness is totally lovable
Just loved it to the core
I once again fell in love with this arjuhi
I'm eagerly waiting to read more
Please do update soon
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful update 
Awe arjuhi felt awkward with their new feeling as they were best friends 
Now they r lovers & don't know how to behave normal 
Thank god arjun took first step at least they enjoyed the rest day
Awe hugging & kiss in cheek once again arjuhi felt awkward 
Plz continue 
Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Heya! I am back with another short update. I know u are all waiting for BMS and Hotshot's update and I am trying to update both of them next week. Coming to this particular shot, it is based on someone very close to my heart! And I truly feel I was very unfair to him initially. So a little insight of his character. I hope u remember him. A tiny stolen moment from life of Karan Singhania ❀️ God, I Love Him!!☺️

It starts from when Karan has to carry a drunk Ananya back home after Rashi's bachelorette party.

Opening the door with his foot, Karan entered inside Ananya's room carrying her in his arms in bridal style. Striding towards bed, he softly deposited her on it. She had drifted to sleep on their way back. He stared intensely at her face for few seconds. He sighed deeply and turned to leave before he loses himself in her once again.

Looks like Ananya was in no mood to let him go tonight. He felt a tug at his head. He glanced to find her holding her hand while sleeping. She looked like a baby. A cute chubby baby.

Tum mere ho iss pal mere ho
Kal shayad ye alam naa rahe

He sat down on his knees levelling with her. Few strands of hair were falling over her face due to wind coming in from window. He gently tucked them behind her ear. Moonlight was dancing on her face making her look glorious. Beautiful

Kuch aisa ho tum tum naa raho
Kuch aisa ho hum hum naa rahe

Stroking her cheeks, he drank her every feature. Everything about her was just as he remembered. Her rosy lips, he ran his thumb over them. They were his favorite feature of her for obvious reasons. He smirked remembering all the moments they had spent together. He softly pulled her nose between his fingers. The feisty nose that always have anger settled on it. He knew he was treading on a dangerous path but he wanted to go easy himself tonight. Leaning forward he pressed his lips on her forehead.

"I Love u Ananya" he breathed. It was as important for him to say as breathing.

Main phir bhi tumko chahunga

Holding her free hand he brought it close to his lips. Entwining it in his, he stared at her with a rueful smile. "Arjun called me heartless. I know u think the same about me. Everyone does. But I have one right here." He kept her hand over his heart. "Contrary to what I say, it is capable of all the extra-ordinary functioning. I can feel all emotions...all the Hurt" "Still, it beats ur name. Can u hear it?"

"Ananya" *Dhak-Dhak* 

"Ananya" *Dhak-Dhak* 

"Ananya" *Dhak-Dhak* 

"Traitor Heart! he murmured with a small chuckle. "U were anchor to my ship, u left me. I sank. Deeper than u can imagine He rested his forehead on her hand sinking in the deep sorrow he got from the people he loved most.

"U loved me so much.Thoda trust bhi kr leti yaar! a lone tear dribbled down his cheek betraying him, as he stared at her serene face. "U chose to hate me than to fight for me, because it was much easier choice. Isn't it? Composing himself he placed her hand back on bed. "And here I am irrevocably in love with u Silly me! he scoffed mocking himself. He carefully pulled his hand from her grip which was very tight but not tight enough to hold him just like her love, too much but enough to trust him.

He took few step backwards and settled on couch. His eyes never leaving her even for a moment. He wanted to succumb to his heart's desires tonight.

Kal mujhse mohabbat ho naa ho
Kal mujhko ijazat ho naa ho

Just one night, he can go to back to being obnoxious Karan tomorrow morning.

Tutte dil ke tukde lekar
Tere darr pe hi reh jaaunga

Main phir bhi tumko chahunga!!

Edited by Arjuhi_dreamer - 6 years ago
shalbi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This part just made me awww. 
Totally loved it 
arjuhi-forever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey loved it completely... Lovely update... Waiting for ur nxt update... Pls update soon πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
dakshumhatre thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
waw superb written
love karan
thanks for pm
update soon
Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Arjuhisis

What a question sneha?
Of course yes yes yes yes we would love to read more of this arjuhi
Great update
Thanks for the surprise

Thank u di.
will surely come up with more of this Arjuhi :)))