Stolen Moments..*Surrendering to Devil* Page 6

Posted: 7 years ago

re-posting because previous thread was closed. PREVIOUS THREAD

Index

Hasi Ban gye---> scroll down
Tu hi Toh Jannat Meri (First Date)---->page 2
Dilajle----->page 3
Surrendering to devil--->page 6

I was totally sleep deprived n ended up reading my one of fanfic Hasi Ban Gaye...n had this idea...
so I stole a moment from this Arjuhi...hope u guys would like!😊

scroll down
|
|
v
Edited by Arjuhi_dreamer - 6 years ago

Arohi looked around feeling a bit nervous. She was right now at a social group which dealt with drug addicts. All the people here were drug addicts trying to get over their addiction. Everyone was going one by one and speaking about themselves and how this social group helped them. As her turn was coming she was getting more nervous. Her palms were sweating n she was this strong urge to run away from there but she had to do this. She was lost in her thoughts when the coordinator called her name..

"okay so we have a new member with us today...Arohi!" "Sweetie plz came n tell us about u"

Glancing around she walked in middle uneasily. Some people had encouraging looks while others were sitting poker faced.

She took hold mike and smiled nervously...

"Hello everybody" "I am Arohi Ahluwalia. Student of NYU. I am 20 years old." She stopped not knowing what else to say. She played with sleeves of her shirt seeing everyone's eyes set on her.

"why u started doing drugs?" the coordinator asked

Arohi chewed her lower kip before answering "It made me forget my pain. I have troubled relations with my so called family. My mother committed suicide when I was 6 years old. My father married his longtime girlfriend with whom he already a daughter. My dad hates me and needless to say my step mom and sis always make sure my life is hell. There was so loneliness and pain and that is why I started doing drugs to numb my pain. They gave me momentary freedom for everything."

The coordinator sighed empathetically "Now tell us why u want to stop all this?"

She cleared her throat looking around feeling a little comfortable now "I met this guy in college. His name is Arjun. He makes my inside upside down. I love him very much. He loves me equally, no actually he loves me more" a faint smile touched her lips...

"one day I had overdosed on drugs and I couldn't feel him" her face went all serious...her face reflected all the horror she went through in that moment..."he was holding me so tight in his arms but I couldn't just feel him!! That was the biggest fear I have ever encountered in my life" tears started flowing through her eyes unconsciously "he is my anchor, my light, my life...my everything. He too precious to me and...I don't want him to love someone like me. I told him to leave me alone but he is one stubborn man. He has seen me so miserable still he chose to stuck by me...I don't want him to witness me in that horrible state again. He had showed me such a beautiful part of life. He makes me laugh. He makes butterflies flutter in my stomach. He loves me with all my imperfections. I want to do this for him. I don't want anyone to say that his love is weak. I want to be fine for him."

Everyone clapped with tears in their eyes...She passed a smile to everyone...

The coordinator came towards her and gave her a light hug..."u r very lucky girl. U have someone beside u...many of us have to fight their battles alone"

Arohi nodded wiping her tears.

After her session Arohi walked outside the building and as expected her handsome boyfriend was already waiting for...She sprinted towards him and jumped in his arms taking him by surprise...

Arjun chortled holding her..."so how the first interaction went?"

"amazing!" she said admiring his face and for the second time she took him by surprise as she planted an urgent kiss on his lips..."I love u Arjun"

"I love you too"

Hasi Ban Gaye

Edited by Arjuhi_dreamer - 7 years ago
Lovely one sneha
Thank you dear for this extra one
Amazing...thinking can you please write epilogue of hasi
Very beautiful chapter
Poor arohi had really horrible childhood'"'"
Her mom killed her self without even thinking abt arohi"""
Her so called dad cheated her mom how disgusting"""
From all of this arohi had to suffer
But thank god Arjun came in her life who changed her life for better''''''''
In fact Arjun made arohi's life more beautiful with so much love
For him arohi want to be better & want to leave drugs''''

Loved it, felt bad for Arohi ðŸ˜­

Arjun is truly her knight

Posted: 6 years ago
res
Edited by Arjuhi_dreamer - 6 years ago
Totally enjoyed it aloty
Awesome one

I hope u remember my very old story Tu hi toh Jannat Meri...one of my favortie Arjun and his mottu..It's just a little day out from their love story

FIRST DATE

Fixing his jacket he raised his hand for nth time to ring doorbell but stopped in midway again. He was feeling too nervous to go in. "Nothing has changed! She is still ur best friend come on he pacified himself and gathering some courage he finally rang the doorbell.

It was their main Rani who opened the door. He gave her a small smile as he walked inside. He noticed was working in kitchen. Satsrikal DJ he greeted getting her attention..

"Satsrikal Arjun Puttar DJ smiled warmly at him "Arohi upar h room me

Arjun gulped looking upstairs as all nervousness came back "I'll wait for her here only he said passing a smile.

DJ nodded and told Rani to inform about Arjun's arrival to Arohi. Meanwhile Arjun sat on the couch keeping his gaze fixed on stairs. A glass filled with orange juice came in front of his eyes. He stared at DJ with a smile and took the glass "Thanks DJ

DJ sat in in front of him "Billu nhi aaya aaj? she questioned passing him some dry fruit.

"Vo..Vo apni Nani ghr gya h he said clearing his throat.

He was still talking with DJ when he saw a figure clad in mustard sweater coming down. She has matched her sweater with black skirt and boots. Her makeup was minimal but he could notice that she had took a little more effort to get ready for him as he had for her.

With DJ being present there he was trying really hard to not ogle at her. Now that he had confessed his love for her he had lost all his control over himself. She walked towards them keeping her eyes down. She couldn't meet his eyes. The way he was looking at her was warming her inside. It was all so new feeling for both of them. He quickly finished his juice and stood up.

"Hi he said not taking his eyes off her.

Arohi felt a giddiness in her stomach...she controlled herself and tucking her hair behind ears finally met his eyes "Chalein she said trying to play calm

"car? Arohi said staring at his car parked in front of his house.

Arjun nodded "Dad gave me his car for one day he walked ahead and open door for her.

She smiled at him and settled inside. He quickly jogged to his side and sat on his seat.

Arohi stared at him as he made no move of starting the car. She raised her brows in asking as he looked at her. He rubbed back of his neck and looked at her nervously before pulling out a rose from his jacket.

"umm..for u

"thank u she said graciously accepting it...Par mein tere liye kuch nhi layi she said with a sad face

Arjun chuckled "koi baat nhi

He ignited the engine and they started their ride to destination which was a pvr.

There was an awkward silence in car. They both have never been this silent in each other's company. They both kept stealing glances of each other not knowing what to say.

In 15 minutes they reached their destination as Arjun has already booked their tickets they directly headed to movie hall and took their seats which were in last row.

There was another couple sitting beside them and they were all into mushy stuff making them look at each other awkwardly. They were so new to all this. They had no idea what they were supposed to do. They tried their best to ignore the couple and concentrated on movie. Every time their hands touched while taking popcorn, a thrill passed through their bodies.

Arohi was engrossed in movie when she felt his hand holding hers. She gulped nervously and glanced at him shyly. He was sailing in the same boat as her. His eyes were focused on screen but she could see his tensed muscles. She chuckled inwardly and thought of having a little fun. She cleared her throat making him look at her. She gave him a death glare and he quickly withdrew his hand.

Arjun got really upset thinking now what she will feel about him. He didn't want to do anything she was not comfortable with. But he really felt like holding his hand...he should have some control over himself. He was cursing himself when he caught her smiling looking down. She was only playing with him. He narrowed his eyes and this time confidently held her hand.

She looked at him wide eyed and tried to free his and but he only entwined their fingers and laid back relaxing himself.

Arohi stared at their joined hands and she felt like she would burst any moment. Arjun didn't leave her hand for rest of movie and she couldn't focus on movie further after that.

For Lunch they went to a beautiful caf built on hill top giving a spectacular view of valley. After ordering for their food they were silently admiring the view.

"Mottu Arjun said grabbing her attention...yaar main ab bhi tera best friend Arjun hi hu! Tu itna awkward kyu ho rhi h mere samne

Arohi looked at him more like glare "sirf main awkward ho rhi hu. Tu bhi toh ho rha h

He adjusted himself on chair "main toh hamesha aise hi rhta hu...tu jyada awkward ho rhi h

"excuse me...yhn koi race h kya? hamesha stupid baatein kiya kar...hey Bhagwan itna stupid boyfriend hi dena tha

Arjun's mouth hung open hearing her "abhi 1 din bhi nhi hua aur tu abhi se hi pareshan ho gyi...ye kaisi girlfriend mili h mujhe

"haww!!

"haww! Huh

They both stared at each other and burst out laughing...mottu hum sabse pehle best friends h! These feelings change nothing between us. Never forget that

Arohi nodded with a grin on her face...

After roaming around in city and lot of bickering everything felt like before except for the hand holdings and frequent love gazes...everthing was almost same.

Arjun stopped car outside Ahluwalia house. It was already evening. He walked her to main door and stopped just outside. He finally let go of her hand with half-heart.

"It's so strange...I have never felt like this before

"Like what? She asked frowning, a little confused over his statement

He smiled "like u are taking some part of me along with u

She giggled "tu pagal ho gya h

He sheepishly smiled scratching his head from behind "main toh thoda romantic hone ki koshish kr rha tha

Arohi laughed out loud shaking her head..

"Theek h na..hasna band kar

"okay she kept finger on her lips...cha lab bye...DJ wait kr rhi hongi

Arjun nodded but none of them made a move to go.

"umm... he pressed his temple looking at her. they always hug each other before leaving but he was feeling a little weird this time.

Arohi grinned "tune hi toh bola tha hum sabse pehle best friends h and nothing change between us

He sighed with a chuckle and hugged her as tightly as he could. They would have hugged each other a million times before but this one was really special!

When they pulled away Arohi stood looking down with a blush crept on her cheeks. She closed her eyes on feeling him leaning towards her.

Arjun looked around if someone was looking or not and when he made his next move. As she felt him coming closer her lips slightly parted as she stood totally vulnerable. A smile formed on her lips as he kissed on her left cheek.

It was a very quick kiss as he was feeling very weird kissing his best friend and secondly he was scared that they might get caught. So he swiftly kissed her cheek not having enough courage to kiss her lips. First time they did it was situational but now it felt really really awkward.

He hastily said her a "Bye and ran towards his car.

Arohi chuckled and hugged herself watching him go. All the love she had for him reflected in her eyes. . As Arjun reached his car he gave her a quick glance.

Both of them shared a moment which only lovers can understand!

do tell me if uliked this one and would like to read more about this Arjuhi. I have few scenes in mind for them :)

and for those who haven't read the story can find it in my index😃