So now i think...

Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Janki devi is going to turn into a negative role... the show isnt ending at the moment, so even if its revealed that ambika doubts ravi in the case of devika, i think the cvs will brinb in another twist n thats JANKI turning negative...

Maybe now we will c that why she wants ambika to take revenge of everyone, who knows she might hav a reason behind all this..

As i menitoned before too.. i doubted janki before too.. 1) when she had a gun n ambika asked her about it n she had a strange attitude all of a sudden and 2) when she went to her office n was getting angry on a worker that how is such a big thing leaked.. who knows what it was all about?!!!

N we all know that janki has been more eager for this revenge than ambika herself

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rkaur1998 thumbnail
Hi everybody,
Im new on here so I'm kind of working out how everything works. 

I totally AGREE that Janki Devi herself is a mystery. I remember back in May, TellyChakkar released a article about Kalash taking a revenge track. In that article I remember it said Devika will try to find out who the mastermind is behind her murder. There could be a chance that Janki Devi has something to do with it. She has no solid proof about Ravi being involved in Devika's murder yet she instigates Ambika to take revenge. 

The story is all about GOOD WINNING OVER EVIL. Up till now we have seen EVIL winning but now Ambika has taken revenge from 4 of her enemies. Now she has decided to KILL RAVI when he is innocent. That goes against the story because he is innocent and good but yet something bad will happen to him for no reason. When in the mandir when Nivedita and Devika confronted each other, Devika said Ambe Ma wont let anything bad happen to her bhakts and especially in her mandir. Ravi is one of them. 

Devika has decided to take Ravi to Ambe Ma's mandir where she was murdered. 
I have read a article http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/face-between-ravi-and-devika-ignite-sparks-life-ok-s-kalash-170207.
If you read this article, its saying Devika firmly believes that Ravi has a hand in Devika's murder. There was also some news back in December that the Male Lead will be killed off from the show but now I think its true. A week ago, this article was posted online
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/nivedita-exposed-love-the-air-ravi-devika-life-ok-s-kalash-170131.
DOES ANYONE UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN? THEY POST THIS A WEEK AGO SAYING THERE WILL BE A LOVE TRACK! NOW THERE WILL BE A FACE OFF BETWEEN THEM, IT IS MORE THAN LIKELY THAT RAVI IS GOING TO BE ATTACKED OR SOMETHING. I DONT THINK I WILL WATCH THE SHOW ANYMORE IF ITS GOING TO DEVELOP INTO ANOTHER REVENGE TRACK BUT THIS TIME ROUND IT WILL BE RAVI. 

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Miss_Random thumbnail
I think sumhow devika might attack ravi, but he wont die n after that she will cum to know the truth! N that will be the next track
rkaur1998 thumbnail
Even if Devika attacks him its still wrong because Ravi hasnt done anything wrong to her. Even though Devika was attacked by Saket, Nivedita and Manju aunty, I think Ravi has been wronged the most. He has been betrayed by his own mother who tried to kill his wife. Saket and Nivedita have always tried to cause harm to him or Devika. Devika hiding her identity from him, misunderstanding him all the time when he has sacrificed a lot. He saved Sakshi and Pallavi from Saket. 
There are other tracks Kalash could take, like who is Janki Devi, taking revenge from Monty, Pallavi's marriage, finding out what happened to Devika's family etc. Really, the track should be Devika and Ravi standing together as one and moving on in life, like planning for a baby, before they went to Ambe Ma's mandir.

I just hope they dont start another revenge track, because WE ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR DEVIKA AND RAVI TO REUNITE, WHEN AMBIKA CAN TELL RAVI THAT SHE IS DEVIKA. WAITED OVER A YEAR AND NOW THERES GOING TO BE A FACE OFF. UGHHH😕😡
Miss_Random thumbnail
Yes i hope that the upcoming track will hav ravi n devika together' N lets hope to c the truth behind janki devis eagerness to take this revenge too