Brahmarakshas

Narashima Track Is Interesting

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
mohini track was hell boring...i am liking the narashima track...its interesting...rishabh turning into narashima is even more interesting...the battle raina will take to turn him back to rishabh shrivastav will be a interesting watch...a wife saving her husband...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes, this is much better than Mohini. Aham is doing great. Love the way he breaks out in sweat. Forget...well done.
LiaAlam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
When Rishabh wore those eyes contact..he looked so sexy..😳...awww...remind me a lot of Edward Cullend of Twilight..
LiaAlam thumbnail
Yup..I found that this new track is interesting..feel like we're going to watch the beauty and beast...I hope this track will good in story not a boring one..but one more thing I hope our forum will be much alive than these days..miss the discussion about Raina and Rishabh..
LiaAlam thumbnail
Is it only me..but I found the scene when Rishabh woke up and Raina besides him was touching..the way Rishabh asked Raina was she allright melted my heart 😳..I love that scene..❤️
Rishna21 thumbnail
Yeah interesting something new just like fantasy beauty and the beast track loved every thing about the epi loved rishna scenes soo much and loved aham acting rishb was sooo cool 😳😳
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I thought Rishabh will turn into human by own after Bhaiyya's ticket katoying...is kliye bhi Poor Raina will have to make countless efforts😭 Sunday night was never fun😆
nimmu96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Romi, lady lead ka kaam hi hero ko bachana, how can Raina be left behind. So bhaiya ke Marne ke badh we will see how Raina tries to bring back normal Rishab. 
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: nimmu96

Romi, lady lead ka kaam hi hero ko bachana, how can Raina be left behind. So bhaiya ke Marne ke badh we will see how Raina tries to bring back normal Rishab. 

Raina first episode se yahi kar rahi hai...she is guarding everyone from evils 😳 Phooli ka koi role nahi hai iss track mein😭 and she is still akeli😭

I hope in this Rishabh ko bachao track...Rishabh ko evil na dikhaye 😒 

nimmu96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: romaila

Raina first episode se yahi kar rahi hai...she is guarding everyone from evils 😳 Phooli ka koi role nahi hai iss track mein😭 and she is still akeli😭

I hope in this Rishabh ko bachao track...Rishabh ko evil na dikhaye 😒 

Phooli ke akelepan ki bohut fikr hai apko. Don't forget bhaiya abhi bhi hai. Hum unki love story ki maang karenge.
Rishna story is going the beauty and the beast way.