'Shakal se kanya kahe' Why did Bharti say this to Rohan?

Posted: 7 years ago
I know I am bit a late but I just saw the Sunday episode. 

I don't get it why do BB makers keep taunting Rohan all the time for his looks. 
πŸ˜† 

Why did Bharti make fun of Rohan is such a way? Even Baba has been insinuating things about him outside. πŸ˜­

Edited by gajalove - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bcoz bharti is a sicko who would have a problem with someone calling her fat but the day she starts bodyshamming people its COMEDY πŸ€’
I would have thought bharti would have understood how much being DIFFERENT in India means but despite that she commented on his appearance. No one no one knows how bodyshamming affect people til death. In a country like India . appearance of a man n women according to their old bloody rules and blahs leads young people to depression n to death
I m proud of rohan for standing up and smiling on despite that!

Originally posted by: ..WitchGrave..

Bcoz bharti is a sicko who would have a problem with someone calling her fat but the day she starts bodyshamming people its COMED🀒Y

I would have thought bharti would have understood how much being DIFFERENT in India means but despite that she commented on his appearance. No one no one knows how bodyshamming affect people til death. In a country like India . appearance of a man n women according to their old bloody rules and blahs leads young people to depression n to death
I m proud of rohan for standing up and smiling on despite that!

Er.. People do call her fat and other such names on her show. I don't think she's ever had a problem with being called fat. πŸ˜†
Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am neutral about Rohan, but I don't like Bharati at all. Just because she was at the whipping end of crass jokes which she subverted and turned around to her advantage on stage, she imagines it is alright to call people dogs, donkeys, cows, effeminate and other shaming language and expects everybody to be fine with it. Lack of sensitivity. Period. 
Krishna too is not any better off with his roasting brand of humour. It invasive and deeply hurtful to say the least.
Lioness_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gajalove

I know I am bit a late but I just saw the Sunday episode.

I don't get it why do BB makers keep taunting Rohan all the time for his looks.
πŸ˜†

Why did Bharti make fun of Rohan is such a way? Even Baba has been insinuating things about him outside.😭

and Ravi kishen told him something like "wow you are still here"
Awesome_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Once I read somewhere That Rakhi Sawant threw a water bottle at Bharti for some sick jokes..I am thinking now..May be Bharti deserved it 100%.. U dont insult other people and pass it off as COMEDY.. 🀒

Originally posted by: leonine2010

😲 Ravi Kishen actually said this to Rohan? πŸ˜²
Awesome_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: leonine2010

And this Same Ravi kishen asked Manveer to win & come outside...May be in Ravi's dream...Rohan is a much humble & Nice guy than this Manverr & Ravi kissen together...Manveer is gonna lose his crap in finals...When Rohan or Bani lifts the cup...

Originally posted by: brangs

And this Same Ravi kishen asked Manveer to win & come outside...May be in Ravi's dream...Rohan is a much humble & Nice guy than this Manverr & Ravi kissen together...Manveer is gonna lose his crap in finals...When Rohan or Bani lifts the cup...

Ravi Kishen was awesome in Season 1. ROFL if he said this to Rohan then his sense of humour is intact. πŸ˜†
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Well, our society loves stereotypes. They decide by their own pre conceived notions that a woman has to look a certain way and a man has to look a certain way.
All of these people who are defending Rohan right now are the same ones who mock Bani for looking not woman enough. This is a true representation of us as a society.