Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: gajalove

Really? I thought he had some hard core fan girls who would be upset about him getting replaced. I heard he's now not ghar ka na ghaat ka because neither colors or Star wants to renew or extend their contract with him. 😆

yes he is like dhobhi ka ahem ahem...
a few days back there was a yrkkh fan on this forum who bashed rohan for being insecure of his costar. you missed out the fun 😛

Originally posted by: lostNfound

yes he is like dhobhi ka ahem ahem...
a few days back there was a yrkkh fan on this forum who bashed rohan for being insecure of his costar. you missed out the fun 😛

Dhobhi ka... I know what. Remember that poll on Bani's views on ROhan 😉 😆

Oh No! I wanted to see and be part of that post. 😭 Looks like I really missed out on a lot of fun. 
Twitz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Forget Bharti even some forum members pass nasty comments and comment on his looks. These people should see their face in mirror first. 

Originally posted by: Twitz

Forget Bharti even some forum members pass nasty comments and comment on his looks. These people should see their face in mirror first. 

Keep your posts and comments restricted to Bigg Boss contestants, there's no need to get personal on forum members. Go read the IF rules. 
lostNfound thumbnail

Dhobhi ka... I know what. Remember that poll on Bani's views on ROhan 😉 😆

Oh No! I wanted to see and be part of that post. 😭 Looks like I really missed out on a lot of fun. 

a good percentage of people agreed with what Bani said 😛
Here is that post 😉
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4786627

Twitz thumbnail

Keep your posts and comments restricted to Bigg Boss contestants, there's no need to get personal on forum members. Go read the IF rules. 

These as in Bharti type people, not my fault if people have probelm reading/understanding  a sentence. And there are mods for that. Keep your advice to yourself.  Thanks but no thanks !
Edited by Twitz - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Twitz

These as in Bharti type people, not my fault if people have probelm reading/understanding  a sentence. And there are mods for that. Keep your advice to yourself.  Thanks but no thanks !

I am not even referring to your 'these kind of people' sentence Einstein. 😆

Read @bold why do you have to comment about what forum members are doing or not doing? Keep you comments restricted to contestants and not the activity of forum members. 

Twitz thumbnail

I am not even referring to your 'these kind of people' sentence Einstein. 😆

Read @bold why do you have to comment about what forum members are doing or not doing? Keep you comments restricted to contestants and not the activity of forum members. 

Dear TM, go and read the comments postedby your Bani fans and don't lecture me on what I can and cannot comment about . Well go and tell the other forum members on your thread  and kindly don't tell me what to do and what not to ca use #1 im not gonna listen to you and #2 you are not a mod. 
lostNfound thumbnail

Now people are going to hold it against us for not looking like safed aata 
Twitz thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostNfound

Now people are going to hold it against us for not looking like safed aata 

Its sad that people forget the statement they make 👎🏼