Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

Well, our society loves stereotypes. They decide by their own pre conceived notions that a woman has to look a certain way and a man has to look a certain way.
All of these people who are defending Rohan right now are the same ones who mock Bani for looking not woman enough. This is a true representation of us as a society.

Thanks for pointing that out. ðŸ˜† So much hypocrisy I tell you. 
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
In the comedy nights bachao, they keep calling karan wahi a girl which he takes sportingly because he is part of show. Not necessarily everyone will be comfortable with it. Rohan wasn't comfortable. He felt like shooting bharti.  ðŸ˜†
Even i felt like shooting bharti... 

Ssophia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
First of all good to see such post specially from the TM...😊
Bharti and krishna have alwaz insulted people even on their shows in the name of comedy...

And here too did the same..
Even her comments on mona lisa dancing in local train was quite vulgar..
And coming to rohan...she hasnt got such a cute face being a girl or should I say lady...so quite jealous I guess..😆😆😉

Originally posted by: tanvismile

In the comedy nights bachao, they keep calling karan wahi a girl which he takes sportingly because he is part of show. Not necessarily everyone will be comfortable with it. Rohan wasn't comfortable. He felt like shooting bharti.  ðŸ˜†

Even i felt like shooting bharti... 

LOL he said something like 'Pata nahi' even BB team played CHIKNI CHAMELI for him to dance after that. ðŸ¤£

Looks like either BB teams knows what Swami Om is talking about him is true or they are out to prove something. ðŸ˜†
flowers123 thumbnail
it was very rude joke .may be makers told her to insult rohan but looks like she herself was regretting after that and start praising him.
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ssophia

First of all good to see such post specially from the TM...😊

Bharti and krishna have alwaz insulted people even on their shows in the name of comedy...

And here too did the same..
Even her comments on mona lisa dancing in local train was quite vulgar..
And coming to rohan...she hasnt got such a cute face being a girl or should I say lady...so quite jealous I guess..😆😆😉

Insulting someone else in return just to defend Rohan? ðŸ˜•
Bharti is beautiful in her own way and IMO she's got a cute face. There's no need to put her down to 'defend' Rohan.

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

Well, our society loves stereotypes. They decide by their own pre conceived notions that a woman has to look a certain way and a man has to look a certain way. 
All of these people who are defending Rohan right now are the same ones who mock Bani for looking not woman enough. This is a true representation of us as a society.

@bold Finally someone said it! So many people call Bani a "mard" because of her physique and her tattoos and some of those same people today have a problem with Bharti calling Rohan a "kanya" (even tho she said it jokingly it was still wrong).
Edited by -smolderhalder. - 7 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Pathetic of Bharti to say that.
But once more Mona and Bani have been body shamed, and especially in Bani's case have seen ppl in fact applauding the body shamers and mocking bani. Such double standards.

Also this is the third instance when I am seeing this double standards today itself.

2nd was when Manu said abt Rohan saying Mona would be saved coz of the footage she got, ppl were quick to say that one could not take Manu's words. Manu throitughout the season had said so many things against Bani which were never shown, but at that time ppl readily accepted Manu's words and bashed Bani.

3rd was when Rohan used bi**h word for Bani, ppl r applauding him and saying he was right as that's what she is and BB did not edit it out as BB probably agreed too. So I guess BB not editing Bharti's words would also den imply that BB agrees to it?

Edited by khamosshhh - 7 years ago
Ssophia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

Insulting someone else in return just to defend Rohan? ðŸ˜•
Bharti is beautiful in her own way and IMO she's got a cute face. There's no need to put her down to 'defend' Rohan.

Well...in that case you didnt notice the emoticals I used at the end of the post..
I know to defend rohan I do not need to put her down...
But just like she in the name of comedy can pass such comments on rohan then the same rule apply here too..
Anyways bharti is not the part of show so I wont waste my time on to her..

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
The only one who got what he deserved was Manu - ON HIS ZANAANAPAN. Rohan's face is child-like, not girly. Bharti is a witch!
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
They make similar jokes on karan wahi as well...for them comedy= making fun of people's looks..