Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
To set the record straight, Comedy Nights BACHAO on COLORS follows ROAST format of comedy in which insults are employed to generate a sadistic fun. It is understandable that it is distasteful for many, especially in India where this format has been employed for the very first time.
Feedbacks have been overwhelmingly negative but somehow, creatives believe it will get accepted one day. This is why one sees a Karan Johar getting ripped with gay jokes on him, Bhojpuri film stars for their Paan-Rickshaw waala looks etc.

Some have commented here Krishna-Bharti always insult.

Please understand they are doing a job of promoting a concept that you may or may not like. When this same Bharti Krishna for years did Comedy Circus on SONY, they never 'insulted' anyone save a few acceptable level wisecracks on Sohail and Archana.

When they invite guests on Bachao show...or when they are invited...vitlctims are warned beforehand to be prepared for some ruthless jokes on them.

**Personally I do not like Comedy Nights BACHAO on and give it a total skip. 
Edited by -Cruiser- - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

To set the record straight, Comedy Nights BACHAO on COLORS follows ROAST format of comedy in which insults are employed to generate a sadistic fun. It is understandable that it is distasteful for many, especially in India where this format has been employed for the very first time.

Feedbacks have been overwhelmingly negative but somehow, creatives believe it will get accepted one day. This is why one sees a Karan Johar getting ripped with gay jokes on him, Bhojpuri film stars for their Paan-Rickshaw waala looks etc.

Some have commented here Krishna-Bharti always insult.

Please understand they are doing a job of promoting a concept that you may or may not like. When this same Bharti Krishna for years did Comedy Circus on SONY, they never 'insulted' anyone save a few acceptable level wisecracks on Sohail and Archana.

When they invite guests on Bachao show...or when they are invited...vitlctims are warned beforehand to be prepared for some ruthless jokes on them.

**Personally I do not like Comedy Nights BACHAO on and give it a total skip. 

Very well put Cruiser. You have pointed out valid points. At the end of the day they are doing their job and kudos to you for having such a mature perspective over this. 👏
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Look whose back. Gaja is. 😉
Someone calls him kanya, someone calls him puppy...People are yet to address him as a man. 😉😛🤣
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Voh shakal hi aise bana ke laya jaise aaj uski shadi hori hai uske marzi ke khilaf 😒
lostNfound thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..WitchGrave..

Bcoz bharti is a sicko who would have a problem with someone calling her fat but the day she starts bodyshamming people its COMEDY 🤢

I would have thought bharti would have understood how much being DIFFERENT in India means but despite that she commented on his appearance. No one no one knows how bodyshamming affect people til death. In a country like India . appearance of a man n women according to their old bloody rules and blahs leads young people to depression n to death
I m proud of rohan for standing up and smiling on despite that!

He wasnt smiling. He was being a puss. 

Originally posted by: lostNfound

Look whose back. Gaja is. 😉

Someone calls him kanya, someone calls him puppy...People are yet to address him as a man. 😉😛🤣

Aww I missed you and your post Lost! 🤗

Apart from the things you have mentioned, he's also been spat and thrown wee at. 😳

Looks like Karma bit his a** for bullying, laughing and encouraging his mooh bola baap Rahul when he was cornering Om Ji. 

Bohat kuch TIT FOR TAT (lke this douche used to say) ho gaya Rohan ke saath. 😆
lostNfound thumbnail

Originally posted by: leonine2010

and Ravi kishen told him something like "wow you are still here"

Not just Ravi ji but the whole country is wondering how is this guy still in the house 😕

Originally posted by: BB10

Voh shakal hi aise bana ke laya jaise aaj uski shadi hori hai uske marzi ke khilaf 😒

🤣 HAHAHAHA. Have you seen his picture they show his voting sms when he's nominated. It's so hilarious.
lostNfound thumbnail

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

Well, our society loves stereotypes. They decide by their own pre conceived notions that a woman has to look a certain way and a man has to look a certain way.
All of these people who are defending Rohan right now are the same ones who mock Bani for looking not woman enough. This is a true representation of us as a society.

Bang on Stinson. The funniest part is while they are attacking Bharti for commenting on Rohan's appearance, people are themselves indulging in passing derogatory remarks about Bhartis appearance. We all know she is a comedienne and it's very much possible that she was only doing it according to the script given to her. 
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lostNfound

Not just Ravi ji but the whole country is wondering how is this guy still in the house 😕

Ravi Kishan also said something him that made others laugh and Rohan again feeling phusss
I replayed it, but couldn't catch what he said. 
I'm disappointed, I wanna know lalle ki bezzati kaise hui.