Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: lostNfound

He wasnt smiling. He was being a puss. 

Rohan looked pissed off, as if he had smelt a nasty fart.
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gajalove

🤣 HAHAHAHA. Have you seen his picture they show his voting sms when he's nominated. It's so hilarious.

Yes that pic. So much make up in that pic. He is the safed atta of this season ðŸ˜†
lostNfound thumbnail

Aww I missed you and your post Lost! ðŸ¤—

Apart from the things you have mentioned, he's also been spat and thrown wee at. ðŸ˜³

Looks like Karma bit his a** for bullying, laughing and encouraging his mooh bola baap Rahul when he was cornering Om Ji. 

Bohat kuch TIT FOR TAT (lke this douche used to say) ho gaya Rohan ke saath. ðŸ˜†

The forum was soona soona without you. Happy you are back ðŸ˜†
Karma did bite him in the a**
Even Mona's mum in yesterday's episode said that Rohan bohot ladte hai. ðŸ˜¡

Yes that pic. So much make up in that pic. He is the safed atta of this season ðŸ˜†

Probably he's still used to the cake make up he would wear in the epic Saas Bahu sagas he was part of. ðŸ˜‰
lostNfound thumbnail

🤣 HAHAHAHA. Have you seen his picture they show his voting sms when he's nominated. It's so hilarious.

Originally posted by: BB10

Ravi Kishan also said something him that made others laugh and Rohan again feeling phusss
I replayed it, but couldn't catch what he said. 
I'm disappointed, I wanna know lalle ki bezzati kaise hui. 

Oh no even I want to know what else did Ravi Kishen insult him with. ðŸ˜³ Ravi has awesome sense of humour. 

I heard in his previous show his name was 'lala' ðŸ˜†

No not this one there's another pic where he looks like he suffers from constipation but is forced to smile. Wait lemme google if I can find it. Can't attach it coz none of my pics gets attached. 

Here this one -

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-QRI40m-F1Vk/WEfbpN1kthI/AAADHA/j9juykPuPeYYnH4plmexhMDUNyi82GKfQCK4B/s1600/ROHAN%2BMEHRA%2BBIGG%2BBOSS%2B10%2BVOTING%2BLINES%2BCOLORS.jpg
Edited by gajalove - 7 years ago
lostNfound thumbnail

Oh no even I want to know what else did Ravi Kishen insult him with. ðŸ˜³ Ravi has awesome sense of humour. 

I heard in his previous show his name was 'lala' ðŸ˜†

'lalla' I think. People who watch his previous show are so happy that this safed atta got replaced ðŸ˜†

'lalla' I think. People who watch his previous show are so happy that this safed atta got replaced ðŸ˜†

Really? I thought he had some hard core fan girls who would be upset about him getting replaced. I heard he's now not ghar ka na ghaat ka because neither colors or Star wants to renew or extend their contract with him. ðŸ˜†
lostNfound thumbnail

No not this one there's another pic where he looks like he suffers from constipation but is forced to smile. Wait lemme google if I can find it. Can't attach it coz none of my pics gets attached. 

Here this one -

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-QRI40m-F1Vk/WEfbpN1kthI/AAADHA/j9juykPuPeYYnH4plmexhMDUNyi82GKfQCK4B/s1600/ROHAN%2BMEHRA%2BBIGG%2BBOSS%2B10%2BVOTING%2BLINES%2BCOLORS.jpg