"Vishal can make it to K. Asif and Guru Dutt's League" - Kan

ImagineMe thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

EXCLUSIVE: Vishal Bhardwaj is one director who can make it to K. Asif and Guru Dutt's league - Kangana Ranaut

JANUARY 4, 2017 URVI PARIKH 11381 READS 4 COMMENTS  

The first trailer of Vishal Bhardwaj's Rangoon comes out in two days and the fans can barely wait to see what the film has in store. Starring Shahid Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut and Saif Ali Khan in the lead, the movie is a Casablanca-type love triangle against the backdrop of World War II.

Recently when we had met Kangana Ranaut, we had asked her about Rangoon and the actress couldn't stop praising both the film and the director. "Oh my God, Rangoon is unbelievably amazing. The day I saw the film I held Vishal Bhardwaj's hand and told him that if there is any director who can make it to the league of K. Asif and Guru Dutt then it has to be him. And when people watch Rangoon, they will say the same. He is in top form and has done some great work."

Well, we just cannot wait to see the magic that Vishal Bhardwaj has created on the big screen!

Rangoon releases on February 24, 2017.

--- 

Looks like Kangana has seen the final copy and the film is certified too. Hope it does rounds of a few international festivals. ðŸ˜Š
Edited by ImagineMe - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DriftInfinitely thumbnail
Vishal really is very talented. Can't wait to watch Rangoon.
springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I love it when Kang genuinely praises whoever she is impressed by. But, I don't know if I should take her opinion of rangoon being amazing as some kind of solace, or  still be on the fence and worry that it doesn't turn out to be dud or the trailer too disappointing. 
But the fact that she watched it and liked it makes me have a little more faith in the final product. Though not that I expect her to say it is anything but wonderful since it's her movie. ðŸ˜†
Choco_Cosmos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: springkissed

I love it when Kang genuinely praises whoever she is impressed by. But, I don't know if I should take her opinion of rangoon being amazing as some kind of solace, or still be on the fence and worry that it doesn't turn out to be dud or the trailer too disappointing.

But the fact that she watched it and liked it makes me have a little more faith in the final product. Though not that I expect her to say it is anything but wonderful since it's her movie.😆

Same here 😆
Just one day and we will have an idea how it turns out to be..
ImagineMe thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: springkissed

I love it when Kang genuinely praises whoever she is impressed by. But, I don't know if I should take her opinion of rangoon being amazing as some kind of solace, or  still be on the fence and worry that it doesn't turn out to be dud or the trailer too disappointing. 

But the fact that she watched it and liked it makes me have a little more faith in the final product. Though not that I expect her to say it is anything but wonderful since it's her movie. ðŸ˜†

Take it with a grain of salt. It's their product... she will sound bias towards her baby until proven otherwise starting Friday. ðŸ˜‰

I love her regardless of the outcome and have full faith in her abilities. It will be a shame if this collaboration doesn't bare fruit. 

What is nice is that she is satisfied with her effort put in. She really toiled for this role. I won't say much until Friday. Hope the effort is all for everyone to see.  ðŸ˜³

It's been awhile since she has been talked only for her work. ðŸ˜†
Edited by ImagineMe - 7 years ago