phr bhi ppl are going hard on gaurav i know he was also wrong in this

but bani is main culprit us ko harkao M3 πŸ˜‘

n this is not lie essays are coming πŸ˜‰

tum bhi 😭
LunchBox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
That was a cheap comment from Bani. 

But Manu, Manveer, Mona have said similar things about others as well. Even Manu right there said about Jason and Bani.  Even Mona was talking about Bani/Jason. 

everybody is cheap and people like to gossip.  The stuff Manu said about his own friends Manveer and Lopa in the secret room should be shown as well.
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Don't hype the issue... she never said d word bang ... she just said wat she saw n how awkward s position was n how she just walked out ... thts it ... she never said they were doing something..
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SP2684

Precisely. She stated in her gossip session, itself, that she 'doesn't judge anyone based on physical activity'. Why all the shock and the scandalised expressions and nasty enactment then? If she doesn't judge, if it's all okay and each to their own - why talk about it at all? Let alone the way she did it.

I don't buy the kissing argument, or the 'Bani was only describing what she saw' one either - if she truly knew what she saw - why not tell us clearly? Why all the nasty insinuations shrouded in mystery? Upfront hain na - so be upfront then. Bani defended herself yesterday by saying 'I only said what I saw'. But did anyone actually hear her say what she saw? I saw her enacting and presuming and implying. If she thought they were kissing, or worse, why didn't she say that? How is the defense that she said what she saw, any good, when she didn't say what she saw?πŸ€”

Manveer totally didn't understand the entirety of that statement - I imagine Bani would not have been let off as easily as she was, had he understood it. And what apology? It was an off-hand 'agar aapko bhura laga toh' - not because she thinks she's in the wrong. In fact, she passed the whole thing off as inconsequential when she nominated Mona for being too sensitive for this game. That irony died there, painfully, is another thingπŸ€”

And I'm not going to even talk about the little session those girls had at the end about MonaπŸ₯±. Lopa came out SO much better yesterday - the one person engaging in character-defending, even when it was her sworn rival in question. Well done LopaπŸ‘πŸΌ

+1 πŸ‘πŸΌ
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: xPalkix

What I was saying was that Mona did in fact talk about Jason and Bani but yesterday she said and I quote "I have never discussed". I didnt think she was wrong in saying anything but she did discuss, hence she lied yesterday. 
Moreover, the main thing was about Manu. He clearly stated Bani slept with Jason and thus, did the same thing Bani is accused of. So I'm wondering why he isn't being bashed πŸ˜•

Manu asserted it like a fact to Lopa btw. I suppose saying Bani slept with someone isn't by no means an insult. That's all I needed to hear πŸ‘ In which case, even Bani was merely describing what she saw. If Bani was bashed, Manu should too. But let it be I don't expect it. 

Note: Bani apologised and was forgiven. Manu hasn't apologised but she did say that she didn't like what Manu said about her to Priyanka today. Bani just chooses not to react to such people. 

So yes if that sentence is taken literally, then Mona was wrong. Cuz she did discuss but I think everyone understands what she was saying. When she said "discuss", she meant gossip. And she didn't do that. She wasn't talking about Bani and Jason for entertainment. 

What Manu said is not right but it was a reaction and it came because Bani tried to defend her statement saying she just stated what she saw. There is no point repeating the whole thing. If somebody does something wrong and another person is angry at her, there will be things said in anger which would be wrong if said otherwise. But not wrong as a reaction. And Manu, Mona, Manveer, Nitibha etc, their main point by raising this Bani-Jason issue was to highlight that you don't need to state what you have seen if that can imply something bad about another's character. It is that simple. 

I didn't think that Manu needed to apologise for that. If somebody is pointing at something you have done to show how you're being a hypocrite then that's not wrong. To give a taste of her own medicine to her, that's not wrong. It would be wrong if he gossiped about her amongst M3 or something. Not in a fight.

And for the record, Bani reacts a lot. She only chooses to not when she doesn't have fair points. Then she goes and talks to others about it. I wish Bani was like what all her fans try to portray her to be. I wish cuz I would be her biggest fan then. But it is only wishful thinking on the part of everybody, she is not like that. She is not as bad as portrayed by the haters either, just something in between. For me, her bad qualities outweigh the good ones. But to each her own.
Edited by astha36 - 7 years ago
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: astha36

Exactly!! Her first reaction was that it does not matter cuz it has been so much time since then. Then she kept saying I just stated what i saw. Then her despicable behaviour during the nominations. I felt like somebody should give her a tight slap. Then she apologised, barely. Then she was seen bitching about Mona with Priyanka and Nitibha again. How can anybody like her man.

+1 πŸ‘πŸΌ