Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Yeah, Manveer did not understand what Bani meant when she said 'on all fours'. Bani's first recation was 'Dude, do you know yeh kitna purana hai?' or something along those lines. So? 😆 Instead of her first response being...sorry, I bitched and spewed filth, she reacts with...yeh purana hai. As if that makes a difference. 😆

As for that apology...good, she apologized but a couple of hours later is seen sitting with Jagga and discussing how Mona should conduct herself better if she's in a relationship. I agree. But Bani dear...tumko judge kisne banaya? She always says that she keeps to herself and never judges people...phir yeh kya tha? She didn't mean that apology. She's so fake. All that main yeh nahin karti, voh nahin karti is just BS.

Exactly!! Her first reaction was that it does not matter cuz it has been so much time since then. Then she kept saying I just stated what i saw. Then her despicable behaviour during the nominations. I felt like somebody should give her a tight slap. Then she apologised, barely. Then she was seen bitching about Mona with Priyanka and Nitibha again. How can anybody like her man.
Edited by astha36 - 7 years ago
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gujar

She wouldn't like it if someone mentioned her spooning Jason at night to ward off his ill health.

But they did talk about this and that too multiple times during the fight! Manu even enacted the scene and said she slept with Jason to Lopa. Bani apologised and even mentioned that they didn't show the footage of MM. Bani walked off without even a worry on her face because she isn't afraid of anything. She knows there was nothing going. Whereas, Mona isn't just upset about the comment...

Btw Mona also lied. She said she's never discussed about such things when it was her who said "Bani Jason ke upar gayi". I don't see any posts on Manu or Mona saying such "character assassinating" stuff against Bani. But Bani fans ain't going around shouting bias bias 🥱

Originally posted by: astha36

Exactly!! Her first reaction was that it does not matter cuz it has been so much time since then. Then she kept saying I just stated what i saw. Then her despicable behaviour during the nominations. I felt like somebody should give her a tight slap. Then she apologised, barely. Then she was seen bitching about Mona with Priyanka and Nitibha again. How can anybody like her man.

@Bold:
That's something that none of us will ever understand. 😆
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

@Bold:
That's something that none of us will ever understand. 😆

.😆
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vitriolic

yeah I think so too. he probably understood it as "in full force".. as it phonetically sounds similar.. hence he relayed it to the housemates as "raat bhar". poor guy.

for those saying bani only meant "kissing"... why would she refrain from using the word "kissing" when she so liberally uses the word "f***ing"?
she also made those "ewww" "ugghh" kinda sounds during that gossip session... why would she do that if they were merely kissing?
and doesnt making those "ewww" sounds mean she was judging the situation? meri pyaali si doodh se dhuli bani - how can she ever be wrong?
and how politely she apologised, like she meant it!

Precisely. She stated in her gossip session, itself, that she 'doesn't judge anyone based on physical activity'. Why all the shock and the scandalised expressions and nasty enactment then? If she doesn't judge, if it's all okay and each to their own - why talk about it at all? Let alone the way she did it. 

I don't buy the kissing argument, or the 'Bani was only describing what she saw' one either - if she truly knew what she saw - why not tell us clearly? Why all the nasty insinuations shrouded in mystery? Upfront hain na - so be upfront then. Bani defended herself yesterday by saying 'I only said what I saw'. But did anyone actually hear her say what she saw? I saw her enacting and presuming and implying. If she thought they were kissing, or worse, why didn't she say that? How is the defense that she said what she saw, any good, when she didn't say what she saw? 🤔

Manveer totally didn't understand the entirety of that statement - I imagine Bani would not have been let off as easily as she was, had he understood it. And what apology? It was an off-hand 'agar aapko bhura laga toh' - not because she thinks she's in the wrong. In fact, she passed the whole thing off as inconsequential when she nominated Mona for being too sensitive for this game. That irony died there, painfully, is another thing 🤔

And I'm not going to even talk about the little session those girls had at the end about Mona 🥱. Lopa came out SO much better yesterday - the one person engaging in character-defending, even when it was her sworn rival in question. Well done Lopa 👍🏼
Edited by SP2684 - 7 years ago
vitriolic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
saying that mona ought to have been careful.. is like adding fuel to fire. cant blv some forumites are also endorsing this view 😒
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: xPalkix

But they did talk about this and that too multiple times during the fight! Manu even enacted the scene and said she slept with Jason to Lopa. Bani apologised and even mentioned that they didn't show the footage of MM. Bani walked off without even a worry on her face because she isn't afraid of anything. She knows there was nothing going. Whereas, Mona isn't just upset about the comment...

Btw Mona also lied. She said she's never discussed about such things when it was her who said "Bani Jason ke upar gayi". I don't see any posts on Manu or Mona saying such "character assassinating" stuff against Bani. But Bani fans ain't going around shouting bias bias 🥱

Bani fans are very active in pointing out any bias against her. They would, if they could dw. This time their fav is in the wrong and still there are some talking in her favour.

Anyway, they were only taking that as an example. They didn't mean to insult her with that incident. They meant that when she was in a similar situation to Mona, they did not talk about it amongst themselves the way she did with Gaurav and others. What Bani said wasn't just a comment. It was a full gossip session and anybody would mind it if it was against him/her.

Mona did say that but if you remember what she actually said to Manveer was that "Bani is doing so and so but I don't think it is wrong but if I was doing that then everybody would be talking badly about me. Since it is Bani so nobody is taking badly about her." That is what she said. Please compare that to what Bani said. Mona did not discuss it in the way of gossip. She was trying to talk about her own problem through Bani's example.

Bani herself and by extension her fans are very sorted in their arguments and always try to make very fine points but I wonder why when they talk about others, they miss such obvious details.
Edited by astha36 - 7 years ago
deepika786 thumbnail

Bani fans are very active in pointing out any bias against her. They would, if they could dw. This time their fav is in the wrong and still there are some talking in her favour.

Anyway, they were only taking that as an example. They didn't mean to insult her with that incident. They meant that when she was in a similar situation to Mona, they did not talk about it amongst themselves the way she did with Gaurav and others. What Bani said wasn't just a comment. It was a full gossip session and anybody would mind it if it was against him/her.

Mona did say that but if you remember what she actually said to Manveer was that "Bani is doing so and so but I don't think it is wrong but if I was doing that then everybody would be talking badly about me. Since it is Bani so nobody is taking badly about her." That is what she said. Please compare that to what Bani said. Mona did not discuss it in the way of gossip. She was trying to talk about her own problem through Bani's example.

Bani herself and by extension her fans are very sorted in their arguments and always try to make very fine points but I wonder why when they talk about others, they miss such obvious details.

RatiG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Bani was not lieing she said Mona was on top .. as far as Mona is concerned I feel bad for her.. she doesn't deserve this@
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

What I was saying was that Mona did in fact talk about Jason and Bani but yesterday she said and I quote "I have never discussed". I didnt think she was wrong in saying anything but she did discuss, hence she lied yesterday. 
Moreover, the main thing was about Manu. He clearly stated Bani slept with Jason and thus, did the same thing Bani is accused of. So I'm wondering why he isn't being bashed 😕

Manu asserted it like a fact to Lopa btw. I suppose saying Bani slept with someone isn't by no means an insult. That's all I needed to hear 👏 In which case, even Bani was merely describing what she saw. If Bani was bashed, Manu should too. But let it be I don't expect it. 

Note: Bani apologised and was forgiven. Manu hasn't apologised but she did say that she didn't like what Manu said about her to Priyanka today. Bani just chooses not to react to such people. 
Edited by xPalkix - 7 years ago