Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
Bani is showing her 2 rupees mentality 👏
nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BiggBossX

Bani is showing her 2 rupees mentality 👏

2 rupees toh bahut jyada hai...25 paise ki bhi mentality nahi hai Liar Bani ki !!
sharry82 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Bani didn't deny anything... monalisa is solely responsible for her state... I love bani and her sense of humor... and one more thing lopa reasons for nominating bani was so silly...
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
felt bad for mona today
she is responsible coz of her own doing
everyone criticised about her jacuzi thing coz she herself voted for it

she is surviving the show coz of her showmance and rona-dhona
her plan is exposed now
hope she is eliminated this weekend

MindIt thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bani apparently made those lewd comments not even knowing what she actually saw and whom she saw. Seems Manveer did not understand "on all fours" comment. But we all know what it means.
Then she is actually defending her comments rather than apologizing. Really a very pathetic ghatiya aurat...a female Armaan Kohli...not a single redeeming factor about her.
flowers123 thumbnail
bani is the worst woman on bigg boss ever .even after that she was bitching about mona with jagga.like how she herself stays in her limits as she is in relationship.loser saree energy dirty baaten sochne me and bakwas baate karne me lagati hai.
jamb0ree thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostNfound

banged?! she never said it. the little gossip session bani, gaurav and rahul is definitely not worth endorsement, but hang on!! you cannot say that you are defending a woman's dignity by trash talking another. 

Ummm She CLEARLY implied it... Basically saying Mona was on all 4s giving manveer a bj...🤢
Poor manveer didn't even understand the whole convo n banis actual nasty comment
I have to feel bad for Manveer, he didn't understand what Bani implied, and thought it was more of a misleading comment than an offensive one, based on later conductment of his behaviour.

This is exactly why it's hard to respect and like Bani. Her apology looked so fake, and non-genuine. She didn't really seem all that assuring and didn't even seem like she meant her apology. Gaurav conducted himself better.

Then her crass attitude and dickish behaviour during the nominations was so 🤢.

There was a time where I contemplated whether to like Bani in the first weeks, but now I'm glad that I don't support her. Evil disgusting dirty women like her can not be defended especially when it's nature to be cunning and only care about themselves.

Originally posted by: kajal29b

Too much hungama for nothing... bani said what she saw and anyways the m3 have said worse things about others. No need for shouting and getting so hyper

Um no prove it. I noticed that a lot of Bani fans love to detract and change the subject to what Bani did on her misdeeds and point out on others...

Prove that M3 have said worse things than character assassinating a fellow contestant. What's sad is that Mona and Bani are neutral, and Bani stoops this low to make such a disgusting comment just because she's an ally to her enemies. Disgusting hypocritical woman. 🤢
Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
bani said what she saw...if mona was on her fours then yes she said what she saw...why all this cinema???you guys are insulting bani here as if she keep on giving wrong comments on everyone every week...manu is the gossiping king of this show..that man said many bad things abt her behen/dost whatever mona is for him..so why no negative posts