SHAME ON YOU BANI FOR LYING! pathetic loser

Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Bani has lost the little bit respect she had !
Manveer only got that Bani was saying to Gaurav and Rahul that Manveer and Mona were getting close to each other. He thought she stated he was getting near her face.

BUT BANI STATED WORSE THAN THAT, she stated in the dark Mona was on all her four and was getting banged by Manveer !

When Manveer confronts her she denies it 🤢 what a liar !

and when Manveer tells her that he saw it in video then she says: "It wasn't for you" means I was talking about Mona !

She thinks Manveer will be okay if she does damage control by saying she was only questioning Mona's character BUT MANVEER SLAYED BANI 👏 HE STATED: "SO YOU ARE TALKING LIKE THIS ABOUT A WOMAN"

The same Bani who got a problem with Om hugging Sunny Leone etc. is the one who was s**t shaming Mona !

SHAME ON BANI ! 
I have no respect left for this girl !
and then she walks out !
Next time she attacks someone for s**t shaming then she should get one tight slap on her face for being a fake double standard loser 🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
phr bhi ppl are going hard on gaurav i know he was also wrong in this
but bani is main culprit us ko harkao M3 😡

n this is not lie essays are coming 😉
Edited by I_M_SultaN - 7 years ago
Meherbaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

phr bhi ppl are going hard on gaurav i know he was also wrong in this

but bani is main culprit us ko harkao M3 😡

n this is not lie essays are coming 😉

and it's shocking that her fans are supporting Bani for this and praising her for s**t shaming Mona ! even read her fans says that Mona deserves it 🤢

So just because you dislike someone you can go to that extent, does that mean she also deserved the comment she got from Om Swami?

this is shocking and people getting so blind that they can't even take a stand against her horrible acts🤢
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That's the thing I don't like about Bani, she acts holier than thou but cannot accept her mistakes... what she said was gross and in fact Manveer didn't even understand the full context, I wish it was shown to Manu instead who would understand what it means...
But Sallu might come for her defense on WKW and askManu and Manveer haven't they spoken about others... one wrong doesn't make the other right...
Meherbaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: desicrowd

That's the thing I don't like about Bani, she acts holier than thou but cannot accept her mistakes... what she said was gross and in fact Manveer didn't even understand the full context, I wish it was shown to Manu instead who would understand what it means...
But Sallu might come for her defense on WKW and askManu and Manveer haven't they spoken about others... one wrong doesn't make the other right...

YAS YAS YAS YAS !

Bani lost all respect today and showed that she uses the women card for her own strategy and gives no flying beep about respecting woman !

so all the stands she took for sunny leone etc. were cause was against commoners !

And the sad part is Manveer didn't understand the whole thing, he only got 10% she stated they basically were banging on the bed !

And salman is going to defend his ladli for sure that's why he didn't bring it up in WKW episode cause for him Bani can do no wrong !

Fact is NO ONE IN THE HOUSE HAS STATED THAT SOMEONE BANGED IN THE HOUSE ! 

Bani is cheap 🤢
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
bani was s**t shamming mona and she should be ashamed of herself
i don't want m3 to go weak..in fact make life hell for bani in the house

also huge respect to lopa for supporting mona in this weak moment and also encouraging manu to not pass degrading remarks on bani's character despite their massive dislike for each other
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
banged?! she never said it. the little gossip session bani, gaurav and rahul is definitely not worth endorsement, but hang on!! you cannot say that you are defending a woman's dignity by trash talking another. 
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree... somewhere I felt that it was blown out of context and Bani said it wrongly...

Yes I like Bani but I cannot support her when she's wrong. But I also feel somewhere that Mona herself is responsible for this state of her character in the show. She herself became close to Manu and Manvir... nobody forced her ...and now all her Fake crying to prove herself clean isn't doing any good to her as well.
kajal29b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Too much hungama for nothing... bani said what she saw and anyways the m3 have said worse things about others. No need for shouting and getting so hyper
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I feel sorry for mona for multiple reasons.
1. Her bf did not put a strong defense in her favour in the public eye.
2. Her so called friend manu has said petty stuff about her from the secret room.
3. Manveer made that comment about jacuzzi mai mazaa etc
4. Om baba talked about her to the camera.
5. The gossip session between bani, gaurav and rahul