Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vitriolic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: MindIt

Bani apparently made those lewd comments not even knowing what she actually saw and whom she saw. Seems Manveer did not understand "on all fours" comment. But we all know what it means.

yeah I think so too. he probably understood it as "in full force".. as it phonetically sounds similar.. hence he relayed it to the housemates as "raat bhar". poor guy.

for those saying bani only meant "kissing"... why would she refrain from using the word "kissing" when she so liberally uses the word "f***ing"?
she also made those "ewww" "ugghh" kinda sounds during that gossip session... why would she do that if they were merely kissing?
and doesnt making those "ewww" sounds mean she was judging the situation? meri pyaali si doodh se dhuli bani - how can she ever be wrong?
and how politely she apologised, like she meant it!
Edited by vitriolic - 7 years ago
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

Um no prove it. I noticed that a lot of Bani fans love to detract and change the subject to what Bani did on her misdeeds and point out on others...

Prove that M3 have said worse things than character assassinating a fellow contestant. What's sad is that Mona and Bani are neutral, and Bani stoops this low to make such a disgusting comment just because she's an ally to her enemies. Disgusting hypocritical woman. 🤢

Bani has fans!🤢 ewww unbelievable 
 dnt understand people thinking 🤢
Mona  ne khud hi Manu manvir ke sath cozy hoke apni image kharab kar li blah blah blah 🤢

can someone tell me aisa kya kiya usne ?

Smooch  kiya ?

Back se Hug kiya like Bani ?

ya aisa kuch kiya jo TV pe nahi dikhaya ja sakta ?

ya sirf ladke se baat karne se hi uska character kharab ho gaya ?  in real life friends aise hi behave karte hai itne hi cozy hote hai , kisi bhi college/school  main jake dekho...

people can go to any level to just defend their fav 🤢

Edited by ZanduBaaM - 7 years ago
I didn't see her denying anything she had said about mona-manveer,so when and where did she lie?😕

Originally posted by: shumi.

Bani has fans!🤢 ewww unbelievable 

😆
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Bani was silly to say that, she was describing the whole incident as if she caught them in sexual interlock, her narrative seemed so petty and hinged on erotica. She wouldn't like it if someone mentioned her spooning Jason at night to ward off his ill health.

Gaurav was another clown. How he was smug & tried to discredit and undermine Manveer 'Beta dubaara dekho' When Manveer stood to him and said 'Beta mat bol, baap na ban' ,that got him down a few pegs the embarrassment of the wrestling task must've flashbacked in his mind. He always uses semantics to worm his way out like a gentleman, Bhai-Bhen ka chakkar nahi hai so it doesn't mean anything wrong dost bhi toh ho sakte ho. :))
'What I said was said in an emotional moment there were no promises'.
so does the tone of expression change the syntax?. and when someone confronts about an irrefutable statement, he conveniently doesn't remember saying anything
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vitriolic

yeah I think so too. he probably understood it as "in full force".. as it phonetically sounds similar.. hence he relayed it to the housemates as "raat bhar". poor guy.

for those saying bani only meant "kissing"... why would she refrain from using the word "kissing" when she so liberally uses the word "f***ing"?
she also made those "ewww" "ugghh" kinda sounds during that gossip session... why would she do that if they were merely kissing?
and doesnt making those "ewww" sounds mean she was judging the situation?meri pyaali si doodh se dhuli bani - how can she ever be wrong?

Don't you know?? ...she is a happy sunshine child..😳
😆 🤢 👎🏼
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Gujar

Bani was silly to say that, she was describing the whole incident as if she caught them in sexual interlock, her narrative seemed so petty and hinged on erotica. She wouldn't like it if someone mentioned her spooning Jason at night to ward off his ill health.

Gaurav was another clown. How he was smug & tried to discredit and undermine Manveer 'Beta dubaara dekho' When Manveer stood to him and said 'Beta mat bol, baap na ban' ,that got him down a few pegs the embarrassment of the wrestling task must've flashbacked in his mind. He always uses semantics to worm his way out like a gentleman, Bhai-Bhen ka chakkar nahi hai so it doesn't mean anything wrong dost bhi toh ho sakte ho. :))
'What I said was said in an emotional moment there were no promises'.
so does the tone of expression change the syntax?. and when someone confronts about an irrefutable statement, he conveniently doesn't remember saying anything

gaurav is  fake and image-conscious person
dislike him
bani should be careful in what she is saying
i feel she loves gosipping
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vitriolic

and doesnt making those "ewww" sounds mean she was judging the situation? meri pyaali si doodh se dhuli bani - how can she ever be wrong?

Yeah, Manveer did not understand what Bani meant when she said 'on all fours'. Bani's first recation was 'Dude, do you know yeh kitna purana hai?' or something along those lines. So? 😆 Instead of her first response being...sorry, I bitched and spewed filth, she reacts with...yeh purana hai. As if that makes a difference. 😆

As for that apology...good, she apologized but a couple of hours later is seen sitting with Jagga and discussing how Mona should conduct herself better if she's in a relationship. I agree. But Bani dear...tumko judge kisne banaya? She always says that she keeps to herself and never judges people...phir yeh kya tha? She didn't mean that apology. She's so fake. All that main yeh nahin karti, voh nahin karti is just BS.Edited by MithiBani - 7 years ago
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ek toh it didn't look like she meant that apology. She generally expects people to lie down at her feet to apologise. But, when she does it herself it is just a Sorry if you felt bad. That's it.
And baad mein she was talking to Nitibha and Priyanka and again calling Mona's character into question! She said you ahve to draw the boundaries etc. Arey where were her boundaries when she hugged Jason in the dark? If friends can do that, then can't friends talk to each other in the dark? Who decides the boundaries? That was a very regressive thing to say frankly.