Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
@Gayu- I totally understand what you mean to say. 😊 Though if you read your own post carefully, you'll get the answer to why I cannot like Cemre's character so far. πŸ˜†
Anyway, you should be happy that you'll get numerous Kuzey-Cemre moments in season two. πŸ˜› But I'm super excited to see the Manyak Guney! πŸ€ͺ His pislikness will be out in open and I'm seriously waiting to see how things unfold for him in future. 😈
Though in his pislikness, he'll do something in future episodes for which I really really want to thank him. πŸ˜›πŸ€£

About your first post, I won't comment on Hazal or Cagatay because I haven't seen much of them, though yes Hazal is quite impressive, I liked her the most in AiM. 😳

As for Kivanc, yes you're right, people didn't like his acting much in earlier shows and honestly even I didn't find him appealing enough. πŸ€” He was ordinary in AiM but his chemistry with Beren was HOT. ❀️

KG proved to be a boon to his acting career and boosted Bugra's career as well. 😎 As much as I've read people's comments, KG is considered the best show of both actors so far. πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ Kivanc is now in CvG and don't even ask me how amazing he is as Cesur.
whiterose29 thumbnail

Mr. Curved Lips, especially for @Shanocim. 😳 For posting those detailed reviews of episodes which I missed. πŸ˜›

Isn't it such a torture how you can watch those delectable curved lips but not kiss them? β˜ΊοΈ
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail

Originally posted by: whiterose29

Mr. Curved Lips, especially for @Shanocim. 😳 For posting those detailed reviews of episodes which I missed. πŸ˜›

Isn't it such a torture how you can watch those delectable curved lips but not kiss them? β˜ΊοΈ

Aaa!!!! *Falls with a huge thud!* 
You know this was what you and I were talking about yesterday that in that talk show, he made some hilarious faces with those Uber Cute expressions and those lips, Allah Allah! πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

It's so sinful to watch them curve whenever he says Seviyorum or talks! β˜ΊοΈ
Almost a sin that you cannot kiss him. β€οΈ

Thank you Aashicim. πŸ€—
I'm saving it. πŸ˜³
Melkor thumbnail
@Gayu and SafedGullie,I agree that Kivanc's acting was not upto the mark in AiM.Both Beren and Hazal overshadowed him.But his chemistry with Beren was impressive.
KG brought out the actor within him and he delivered a powerful performance over here.So yes KG was indeed a boon for him.He is mindblowing as Cesur now in Cesur Ve Guzel.I also saw a few glimpses of him in Kurt Seyit Ve Sura and he was great there as well.So he has travelled a long way and improved tremendously.

Bugra too got a chance to explore his talent through KG coz its not an easy job to play a character as complicated as Guney but Bugra did complete justice to it.

Regarding Hazal and Cagatay,I was able to see only a few episodes of Feriha.Hazal was beautiful and she was a better actor than Cagatay for sure.Chemistry wise I found them okayish.
ngayou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wake up, my KG deewanis πŸ˜ƒ! Kuzey, & Guney too πŸ˜‰, wont like it that we ve forgotten them so soon ...of course we havent...but my gadha needs to be told things over & over again :p before it penetrates into his dumb-cum- smart πŸ˜› handsome head 
Any news on when the season 2 might start? 
whiterose29 thumbnail
Is it possible to forget the Tekinoglu brothers?! 😎 Kuzeycim, Guneycim, where did you both disappear? πŸ’” You promised never to leave your Rosy alone! *melodramatic tone* 🀣
But on a serious note, I do miss watching the beautiful faces of both BugVanc. πŸ₯Ί :(

No Gayu, the channel only once posted about bringing the season two very soon, after that nothing has been shared by them in this regard.
I just hope that they bring second season after Snowdrop ends because 9pm is a much much better time than 10pm for me to watch TV.

We can only hope that the channel soon starts airing the promos of second season cuz Snowdrop is nearing its end. 😳
ngayou thumbnail
Thanks, Rosyjiii, hope the channel does bring the 2nd season soon !!
Meanwhile, see how utterly adorable & hilarious our Kuzeycim is πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

ngayou thumbnail
Finally, good news, gals ! πŸ˜ƒ KG Season 2 starts from 12th May πŸ‘πŸΌ
ngayou thumbnail
Hi gals πŸ˜ƒ. 
Another video where our hilarious Kuzey is at it again...Eyvallah πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
whiterose29 thumbnail
Thanks for sharing those videos, Gayu. 😳 There are various collections made on Kuzey, I simply love those. <3

Eagerly waiting for Kuzey Guney. ❀️😎 #BugVanc <3