Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

Zindagi is now introducing us another hunk from Turkey- Kivanc Tatlitug, who plays the character Kuzey in this series, and of course we know the hotness Bugra Gulsoy from Fatmagul'un Sucu Ne who'll be seen in the character of Guney. 😳

Happy discussions and drooling everyone. πŸ€— ^_^
Edited by whiterose29 - 7 years ago
ngayou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Me first ...Aashi, congrats, let s have more fun with Bugra & the other guy ( yet to remember his name πŸ˜›). Hopefully, I ll get some character to rant at here also πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Woohoo! πŸ₯³
Finally a place where we can drool, confess the most blush worthy things and discuss about Bugra without fearing a Sansakaari Attack! 
*Grooves To Kaala Chashma!* πŸ˜Ž

Aashicim, Thank you for this place and congrats for the first DT! πŸ€—❀️
Hopefully we'll have many more cuz I'm looking forward to all the discussions and oceans of #BesharamConfessions β˜ΊοΈ

Though the timings of this show don't seem to be working for me, maybe I'll catch up the repeats. πŸ˜‰
Though I'm not that sure of Kivanc, let's see if he manages to impress me atleast. 
whiterose29 thumbnail
@Gayu- Baap re yahan bhi rant. πŸ˜† Don't worry, you'll find tons of characters in this series to rant about. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

@Shanocim- Ikr! 10pm is quite too late to watch TV, will catch up with the repeats for sure, just hoping that the repeat timings are good. :P

I just can't wait anymore. Tomorrow I'm surely gonna catch a few minutes of beginning atleast... Baaki ka repeat mein dekhungi. 😎
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Yay another place for our madness to flow freely πŸ˜†
I love having these DTs where we can share all we feel without having to think twice about hiw its going to be perceived by the members. I guess either we're all equally crazy or truly mature...combo of both na? πŸ˜†

Aashi thnx hun for opening the thread πŸ€—. I still haven't decided if I wanna watch it πŸ˜•. I mean Bugra's  awesome but I dont wanna watch something crappy just to ogle himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. If anyone who has seen it can tell me if its worth watching? 
Edited by sehar mehrotra - 7 years ago
Melkor thumbnail
Thank you sooo much for this DT AashicimπŸ€—
This is my second DT with you guys and I am really excited for it.
Though I was able to see only a few episodes of KG,I will get to see more it this time.

And our Bugracim is making me impatient with every passing moment.Kab aayega mera Bugra!!!!!😳😳 I am sure that he will impress again after Fatmagul.Can't wait to drool over him.

Kivanc looks really good but I have seen very little of him to judge him on the basis of his acting.I have heard a lot about him though.Let's see whether he manages to live upto the expectations.

Edited by ---Andromeda--- - 7 years ago
whiterose29 thumbnail
@Sehar- We're a combo of both craziness and maturity. πŸ˜› Actually, I'd say that I'm more of a crazy one. πŸ˜† Baaki maturity waqt ke saath aa jayega. :P
It's upto you if you want to watch the series or not, and if you don't, you're free to drool over the guys here, no rok tok on this. πŸ€ͺ

@Ayesha- I'm also waiting to see Kivanc. He was too appreciated for this series but I can't make comments on him till I watch the first episode atleast. 😊

@Vids- Keep the DT gracing with your likes. πŸ˜ƒ Agar kabhi time miley toh do post something, love reading your posts. 😳
Edited by whiterose29 - 7 years ago
Melkor thumbnail
Guney,iski aankhon main ek raaz chupa hua rehta hai❀️
Dil apno ka ho ya khaas doston ka,Jeet hi leta hai Guney β€οΈ

Kab aaoge mere Bugracim????😭
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
The Show starts today! πŸ₯³
Will catch up with the repeats, but will catch a few minutes of the starting for Bugracim. β€οΈ

@Ayesha I love your Siggi Dabba. β€οΈ
Beren in Kosem looks like a dream, spcly in that second GIF in red. 
Nude Makeup, Gorgeous Eyes and Those Stunning Jewellery with that Tiara makes her look like a legit empress.