Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melkor thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: whiterose29

Only heartless people won't have teary eyes by the end of this scene. I mean I seriously want to applaud the entire cast & crew involved with particularly this scene, I don't think this could have been directed or enacted in any better way!
Kivanc Kivanc Kivanc! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— I just want to tell him what an amazing actor he is. ❀️❀️ You just cannot help but cry with Kuzey when he screams out 'Kardesim'. πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

No doubt that the dubbing artist here for Kuzey did a tremendous job, but I'm sharing the original scene just for the sake of that bit where he screams 'Kardesim' (somewhere at 3:12 in this video) cuz that sent me chills.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUdaZJ458RY[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you sooo much for this AashicimπŸ€—
This scene is heart wrenching.😭😭
And I have no words to describe Kivanc's phenomenonal talent.πŸ‘πŸ‘His scream did give me chills.
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Girls, there can't be a happier news than KG Season 2 being aired. πŸ₯³ Let's Nacho! 

Ayesha, Seher it's so good to see you guys here! πŸ€—
Ayesha, I cracked up at your mention of Miss JPKB getting married to Baris and making Taj, Bracelet and other accessories from Jungli Phoolon Ki Bel. πŸ€£πŸ€£
We definitely aren't putting up the whole blame on her, but yes she's somewhere responsible for what happened. The way she behaved after knowing the dirty game Ferhat was playing on them she was solely concerned about herself, her constant whining about her love life makes her the most pathetically written FL.
Even I agree that Ferhat should've targeted her! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Saara Maslaa Hi Khatam! Or otherwise she should get lost to Amazon Rainforests after marrying Baris and leave KG alone. πŸ˜³

Like said, even if she goes a complete character change, I won't like her even then. Like you said, I found Meltem and Feriha some really badly written characters and irritating to some extent but even these two ladies had enough self respect when it came to men. (if you leave Meltem's Karamjala Nalcali episode.)
But here she's just this pathetic, attention seeking, annoying and an a level hypocrite.

Aashicim, Thanks for sharing that video. <3
It's so heartbreaking! πŸ˜­πŸ’”
Kivo is just so brilliant! πŸ‘
Edited by MohabbatGirl.x - 7 years ago
ngayou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: whiterose29

Kivanc Kivanc Kivanc! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— I just want to tell him what an amazing actor he is. ❀️❀️ You just cannot help but cry with Kuzey when he screams out 'Kardesim'. πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

No doubt that the dubbing artist here for Kuzey did a tremendous job, but I'm sharing the original scene just for the sake of that bit where he screams 'Kardesim' (somewhere at 3:12 in this video) cuz that sent me chills.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUdaZJ458RY[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks for this link, Roseyjiii πŸ€—. Absolutely heartrending scene πŸ˜­. Yes, Kuzey s "kardesim" is so so painful to hear. Ali was really more than a brother to him when he s alive & now even at the death scene, Ali s still thinking about Kuzey & his happiness first when he advises him to live for today bcos there might be not be a tomorrow & to confess his love (to Cemre of course πŸ˜›). After that only he tells him to look after Demet as his amanat, how much more selfless can he be πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ in death too! ( dont know how Zindagi translated this scene as I haven't seen this epi yet, but I ve given parts of the original translation here & yeah, just like in FG, in KG also the channel has messed up in some translation bits in some epis, I found 3 discrepancies in epi 36 which I ll write about soon hopefully)

Kivanc has made us all cry too with his performance & Bugra s nailed it too with his shock, then the pain at the death while my darling Zey fails here too πŸ˜›, 
Coolsam25 thumbnail
Dear Samyak,

Thank you for writing to us.

We are happy to know that you liked our show Kuzey Guney so much. Season 1 of Kuzey Guney ended on the 8th of April and due to the immense popularity and love the show has received from our fans, we will soon be airing Season 2 of the show as well.

For now, we are launching a new and exciting show from Brazil titled Total Dreamer which will be replacing Kuzey Guney at the 10 PM time slot. Do watch the show as we are sure you will enjoy it as much as you enjoyed watching Kuzey Guney.

Keep loving and watching Zindagi with family and friends.

Warm Regards,
Guyz its official got email from zindagi channel:)
Party time season 2 is officially on:)
Melkor thumbnail
Guys I was thinking about something.We have seen quite a few Turkish shows so far.And we have discovered many excellent actors.Engin,Kivanc,Bugra,etc.
Maybe it's only be but sometimes I think that the actors are better than the actresses when it comes to expressing.I feel that the actors' performance is more impactful.
Till how there are only two actresses who acting skills are impressive IMO.One is Beren and the other one is Tuba Buyukustun.They are legit powerful onscreen.They can carry an entire show on their shoulders.I feel that these two can give takkar to any male actor.
But the rest of the actresses whom I have seen do get overshadowed by their male costars when it comes to acting.It's not that they are not good but their performance lacks the intensity which the boys have.

P.S.Please don't think that I am against women.πŸ˜†
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
If the channel brings Season Two at 9pm after Snowdrop ends then I'm kind of glad that we weren't given Season Two now. It was really annoying to wait for the repeat telecasts everyday, especially when the channel always messed up with its repeat timings!
@Gayu- I know, there have been a lot of translation goof-ups in the dubbed version, seriously why can't they properly translate the dialogues?! πŸ€”
Do share the original ones because now it's tough for me to browse the previous episode discussions on other forum. πŸ˜†
whiterose29 thumbnail
@Shano & @Ayesha- I agree, the characters of Meltem & Feriha were annoying but at a point even they made sense unlike our Miss JPKB, who knows nothing except to sit & whine about her love-life (which isn't even a proper love-life to be precise!). 🀣
Also, I have no issues against Oyku Karayel. 😊 The girl is pretty & can act well, I saw some glimpses of her in KPA & Kosem Sultan and she looked much better in those shows than what she looked in KG. πŸ€”

Actually like you people said, Cemre's character is such a half-baked one that I cannot like her, no matter what. Yes she goes a big character change in next season and suffers a lot because of Guney & Baris duo but still I didn't find myself sympathising with her. πŸ₯± Yeah you'll think that something is wrong with my emotional system.πŸ˜†

Plus, I dunno how many would agree with me or not, but IMO the makers could have made something best out of Cemre's character. If she's supposed to be the common link between Kuzey & Guney then the makers could have actually shown her that way and developed her character into a much better one, especially after she learns about the truth of accident. But her character was ruined for me since the day when she lied to both Guney & Gulten only to go to fight club with Kuzey, and then even ogled at his bare torso despite of having a boyfriend already.

Anyway, Season Two is going be full of insane & unbelievable tracks and so I'm only rooting for Tekinoglu boys, Simay, Burak & Venus.😎
Plus our new entry Komiser Seref too. Oh he's going to have some hilarious & intriguing moments with both Kuzey & Guney. πŸ˜›

Also a little spoiler- No one can fill the void of Ali in Kuzey's life, but Seref will be close enough to that. 😳
whiterose29 thumbnail
@Ayesha- No dear don't worry, we don't think you to be against women. πŸ˜† Everyone is entitled to his/her views. :D
But yes I agree with you, Turkey has done phenomenal actors like Engin, Bugra, Kivanc and there are many more. 😳😎 I mean I've watched enough shows to realize that the Turkish actresses are quite ordinary in front of actors (not talking about looks). As we very well saw how actresses like Oyku, Bade got easily overshadowed by Kivanc & Bugra.

IMO Beren & Tuba are the only two who have that level to give a competition to above mentioned actors. They have that caliber to carry one entire show on their shoulders perfectly. <3

That's why I'm glad that I watched FG, from where I discovered Engin, Beren, Bugra, Kaan & because of Bugra craziness I watched KG, then became an admirer of Kivanc too.

Sach mein, I would've been cursing myself if I didn't ever watch FG! πŸ˜†
ngayou thumbnail
I wouldnt know much about Turkish actors/actresses bcos I ve watched very few Turkish shows till now . Feriha I watched on & off & I felt Hazal was far better than Cagatay acting wise, no offence to those fans, then in FG, Engin & Beren complimented each other perfectly acting wise & it was doubly enjoyable bcos of that & now watching KG. I heard Kivanc wasnt that good in his previous shows especially Ask e Memnu actingwise & KG mein hi he showcased such excellent acting, dunno how much it s true as I haven't seen any of his other shows, but as Kuzey I ve to agree he s a very very good actor.
Coming to Oyku, I feel she s also quite a good actress & provides a good enough foil opposite Kivanc in KG. Of course, this is only my opinion. Lookswise many seem to not like her bcos they feel she s not a match for Kivanc s looks( this I read in many utube comments, she was very badly dissed indeed ) , but she must be pretty enough if the makers chose her for this role , but sometimes I ve seen some actors real looks dont come thro on camera while offscreen they look very good and viceversa ( personally I ve seen some actors like this). I might be wrong too about her real looks but anyway, am very much ok with her acting after having watched almost the full show. She s carried herself well opposite Kivanc that i didnt feel any lack in KuCem emotional scenes, again my personal opinion only! 

ngayou thumbnail
@Rosyjiii, I agree that Cemre s character hasnt been well written so far! She acted very irritatingly when confronted with Guney/Banu & made horrendous scene about it, afterwards also she made an endless irritating show of crying over Guney ditching her when actually it turned out that she wasn't really in love with him & all along it was Kuzey she d been attracted to since first. Sorry, I can't write on this much right now as , dont beat me, I have yet to see those first few epis properly πŸ˜†. But that s the general supposition I got from the epis we ve seen till now .
Anyway, after she realises that she has some serious feelings for Kuzey, again Cemre acts so despo & Kuzey ke peeche hi padjati hai when that gadha is so bent on avoiding her though she s his original eternal lubb πŸ˜›. Again she put us off with this despopanti & Kuzey had to enact a big PDA with darling Zey πŸ˜› baar baar until it finally penetrated into Cemre s numbskull , with the aid of some sharp words from Gulten too , ke how terrible she looked running behind Kuzey ! Thankfully she removed herself from ZeyZey lives ( but not before being subjected to Zey s b**chy side unfortunately) & thereafter avoided them by diverting herself with Baris creep of all people . But anyway she makes herself clear to the creep that she can only be a friend πŸ˜› to him & not interested in him in any other way , thank God she was sane enough for this, so far πŸ˜›.

But to give Cemre her due, she did as Kuzey asked and became a bridge sortof for the ZeyZey relationship & whenever Zey had doubts about Kuzey , Cemre explains Kuzey s good points to Zey so that she doesnt leave him. This she does once in the 20th epi or so, am not sure , & then again in the 37th epi, if am not mistaken , which I am yet to see the Zindagi version or comment upon. The point am getting to here is, though she s supposed to love Kuzey herself right now, despite this, she does her level best to help the ZeyZey relation bcos Kuzey said he likes Zey and thinks she d be his second chance in having a good, normal life (his UKK in short πŸ€ͺ). Matlab she s showing some sort of selfless love for Kuzey & places his happiness above her own! πŸ˜›.( which she didnt do when she was with Guney, so she s changed slightly for the better now, IMO) 

And she has also treated Zey well only & helped her whenever she needed despite knowing that Zey is Kuzey s love interest & a rival for her own love interest not to forget Zey used Cemre & then threw her out as soon as she got close to Kuzey with Cemre s help! So despite her many failings, am trying to see her good points also w.r.t to Kuzey! 

PS: I ve a lot to write about Kuzey s love for Cemre & his behaviour towards her till now, but that I ll keep for another post for another time, bcos this has already become a too lamba post πŸ˜†. And believe me, u wont like what I write about Kuzey , I myself don't like it bcos I love Kuzey despite his several flaws, but to be fair to both Kuzey+Cemre, I ll write my POV on Kuzey s failings too w.r.t to Cemre!