Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
Arre no @Gayu, we aren't putting ALL the blame on JPKB.πŸ˜† What we meant to say is that in our opinion, somewhere this girl is responsible for whatever happened. πŸ€” I get what you mean to say & yes even Zeynep can be held responsible because I dunno what was going on in her mind when she told Ali about Kuzey's message. 😳 Won't blame Guney here though.

Regarding Cemre, what I meant is that if she claims that she's closest to Kuzey, and also that she understands him & wants to support him in every trouble then she should have used some brains instead of whining over her love life at that particular moment.
I mean, just a day ago Kuzey said to her that nothing can happen between them, so how suddenly can she become all happy & cheerful when she received that 'I love you message' from Kuzey's number?

Plus, the way she warned Zeynep about Ferhat's plan, it looked as if she's not at all interested in the situation and rather remained disappointed about that message! πŸ₯± Even Zeynep appeared more worried than her!

Regarding why neither of the three thought about Ali instantly is because that Kuzey was kind of relieved when he warned Cemre and then saw Zeynep-Guney safe in front of his eyes. I mean he was worried for them, but saving Cemre and seeing the other two fine was like a moment of relief for Kuzey.

It was only after Zeynep mentioned Ali's name that Kuzey realized the seriousness of situation. Even Guney seemed terrified by then as they all began having an inkling of what could happen in next few moments, and then the worst moment came. πŸ₯Ί

To note here is the fact that all this while when the three were busy looking for Ali, Cemre didn't call back to anyone even for once to know about the situation, so this is how much you care about your so-called best friend?! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Just like @Ayesha said, Cemre is the most pathetic FL I've ever seen in any show! That's why I say, watching Tekinoglu brothers is much better by thousand folds than to bear with Miss JPKB's faaltu ka rona dhona. πŸ˜›
Edited by whiterose29 - 7 years ago
ngayou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Got u, Aashi, it s alright, there are a lot of scenes like that in KG which arent thoroughly explored & leave the viewers to form their own conclusions & this was one of the worser ones, I guess πŸ˜†. Ferhat was indeed criminally clever in finishing off Ali by diverting Kuzey s attention so completely . He made him so tense with this Beykoz thingy call to the other 3 that all of them forgot Ali or where he might be πŸ˜•.
Melkor thumbnail
Well even I don't think that Cemre is entirely responsible for what happened.But she was somewhat responsible.I know she is not a negative character.But she becomes so irritating at times.
For example she looked so disinterested when she was telling Zeynep about Ferhat's plans.

The main problem with her character is that I find it to be half baked and confusing.Somewhat like Meltem from FG.But even Meltem was never this annoying.
ngayou thumbnail
And yes, gals, the channel finally woke up & listened to viewers requests & thankfully gonna air 2nd season soon πŸ˜›
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: ngayou

Got u, Aashi, it s alright, there are a lot of scenes like that in KG which arent thoroughly explored & leave the viewers to form their own conclusions & this was one of the worser ones, I guess πŸ˜†. Ferhat was indeed criminally clever in finishing off Ali by diverting Kuzey s attention so completely . He made him so tense with this Beykoz thingy call to the other 3 that all of them forgot Ali or where he might be πŸ˜•.

It's not for nothing that Ferhat is a hardcore criminalHe led Kuzey into a maze.
BTW it reminded of the movie The Dark Knight.In that movie the Joker makes Batman believe that he is gonna save Rachel.But he leads Batman to Harvey Dent instead and Rachel dies.
ngayou thumbnail
Hi, Ayesha πŸ˜³, let s see if she improves in the 2nd season πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.
But if u watch keenly, u will see that there are some minor improvements in her behaviour already when it comes to Kuzey which she didnt display when she was with Guney. But these changes are so small & subtle that we miss them mostly. 

Actually in KG most things are left to viewers interpretation & not blatantly highlighted like in most other shows, I felt! Let s talk about all this till the next season comes up & meanwhile let some of us catch up on the epis we missed πŸ˜†
Melkor thumbnail

Hi, Ayesha πŸ˜³, let s see if she improves in the 2nd season πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.

But if u watch keenly, u will see that there are some minor improvements in her behaviour already when it comes to Kuzey which she didnt display when she was with Guney. But these changes are so small & subtle that we miss them mostly. 

Actually in KG most things are left to viewers interpretation & not blatantly highlighted like in most other shows, I felt! Let s talk about all this till the next season comes up & meanwhile let some of us catch up on the epis we missed πŸ˜†

Hi Gayu!! πŸ€—Cemre is gonna improve??Is that a spoiler??πŸ˜‰
I agree that her character did develop a bit when she was with Kuzey but as you said they are too subtle for the audience to grasp. 

You are right.KG is an extremely complicated show.It has a lot of aspects which the viewers have to understand.Sometimes it's psychologically draining too.πŸ˜†

Actually students of psychology would love KG.There is a lot to analyse.There are plenty of symbolisms too.
I applaud Hilal for the effort she puts into her series and the characters. πŸ‘πŸ‘
Her only mistake so far is Sadi Machli NalcaliπŸ€’πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

whiterose29 thumbnail

And yes, gals, the channel finally woke up & listened to viewers requests & thankfully gonna air 2nd season soon πŸ˜›

Maine kaha tha, ki mere Kuzey Guney waapas aayenge. Zaroor aayenge. Aur dekho wo aane waale hain! 

Rosy ne sachche dil se Kuzey Guney ko yaad kiya tha! 

whiterose29 thumbnail
Only heartless people won't have teary eyes by the end of this scene. I mean I seriously want to applaud the entire cast & crew involved with particularly this scene, I don't think this could have been directed or enacted in any better way!
Kivanc Kivanc Kivanc! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— I just want to tell him what an amazing actor he is. ❀️❀️ You just cannot help but cry with Kuzey when he screams out 'Kardesim'. πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

No doubt that the dubbing artist here for Kuzey did a tremendous job, but I'm sharing the original scene just for the sake of that bit where he screams 'Kardesim' (somewhere at 3:12 in this video) cuz that sent me chills.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUdaZJ458RY[/YOUTUBE]
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: whiterose29

Maine kaha tha, ki mere Kuzey Guney waapas aayenge. Zaroor aayenge. Aur dekho wo aane waale hain! 

Rosy ne sachche dil se Kuzey Guney ko yaad kiya tha! 

Wah!! Rosyjee!! Bhagwaan ne hamari sun liπŸ₯³
Hamare Karan Arjun,oops,Kuzey Guney are coming back with a bang.

Aur S2 main Kaan ki bhi toh entry hogi😳😳 Zindagi has to get the dubbing artist for Erdogan for his character Seref.